Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti (55007 Views)

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / Obi’s Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by delawal: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
all d,yoruba heads combined togeda including dt,of tinubu and fashola cant resch half,of d brain peter obi has, dt,man is my mentor..
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

You may be correct.

Just still wondering why billionaires are running away from their villages to the SW. You want to come and enjoy the sufferstication? Why not wait in anambra and collect your share of the billions adaobi saved for you? Ipods came to learn land grabbing and they are now wasting thier lives away in anambra because of cheap lands. the speakers in entire biafra.ud region are so educated that the sad beast is looking like dubai.

We asked for biafra you guys became jittery and say No. Now we are doing our business yet hatred, envy and bitterness would not allow us be.

Sey na we say make una dey lazy. While Igbos are working hard and striving for excellence your youths are going round impregnating teenage girls in every nook and cranny of Lagos streets.

Make una Siddon there dey look and be waiting till when your father's will start sharing is inherited house to you guys, one room for each children.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by idonhammer: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Electrical engineer spotted grin grin

techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by lastmessenger: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

every developing country borrowed to develop and turn developed nation... its a crime to keep money that could uplift your people in a cormercial bank owned by your ally
so its a crime to keep excess crude account and maintain Nigeria external reserve? Common even individuals like me and you keep savings for future purpose.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

TAKE THIS. I HOPE IT HELPS.

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tap0lane: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Urchman200:
I have been a supporter of Fashola and Osinbajo on this forum when he was Lagos state governor, ever since he took over the ministerial position is no longer the Fashola we all use to know,upon that I have never spoken against him in any manner, I can't be blinded by tribe when it comes to performance,more especially as a man that believe in hard work is not possible. But it's hurt me that most of u trade excellence on the altar of tribalism, when is obvious non of us benefit from the proceeds of this hatred.
Nobody need to benefit from the proceed of the hatred. I quit cautioning people on bigotry n NL. The feeling is mutual btw Igbos n Yoruba n both side should prepare for it to peak.

That aside I have always supported Obiano who I know for a fact is beta at governance than Peter Obi PDP is trying to shove down our throat as a saint. I supported development in Anambra countless time on NL though Anambra1son insulted me severally at a time. He did not understand why I didn't return his insult.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You asked because you did not know the meaning so next time before you display your ignorance and ask other people the meaning of Capital Project, use google to educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself and your education time and money.

Mugu, come to university of Ibadan where some of your professors seek for help from me in helping them solve and analyse multiple regression as regards post grads thesis.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Dmanlex(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

stop yaping dust.. have seen the so called flyers designers on freelancing sites that can conviniently send you back to school and bring you up again the proper way with money they make

omoluabi are doing just fine and thats why una dey rush our state to come "Hustle"

thank God Nigerians rejected China Obi the looser
Igbo owns 80% investment and businesses in south-west. Apart from Lagos no other states matches Anambra and PH in terms of business. Get facts learner. Real truth. Start checking from sherry live.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tecord1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

Oyo State with landmass close to tiny Ibo 5 state, boost of infrastructures like an Airport, inland port, good road network, standard guarge rail, First and the Best University and college hospital rated high, 2 State University, over a dozen radio station, over 5 TV station, 5 malls in ibadan alone, with palms mall having the largest shoprite center in west africa, international research institute like IITA, Forest Research Institute, first tower in africa, atlest 5 sport complex and stadia, Airforce Base with a functional runway that can land any plan, Military cantonments

do not come here stating federal projects. State projects embarked on by the state government. Anambra state have done well for it self. Remember, you can not boast of what your father has accomplished as a son. Boast of your own accomplishments. That is the case of the states you are mentioning as against Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by nedekid: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

blowing your money when you need electricity is stupid, and keeping it in the bank is more worrisomely stupid, when you can just go get a generator and help your own business with the Gen and make more money
I will prudently manage my resources and get the generator out of the money budgeted for expenditure and not from that kept for savings and investments.
That is how you grow wealth. No matter what you earn, part must be set aside.
Parents those days use to chastise us when we want to spend our pocket money anyhow not to be like malam that will eat all today, Allah will provide tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tap0lane: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Here we go again with another round of delusion in chest beating n endemic foolishness. Did the universe not seek help from you to bring about the Renaissance ? You must have taught Jesus how to turn water into wine too ba ?

Noel19:

Mugu, come to university of Ibadan where some of your professors seek for help from me in helping them solve and analyse multiple regression as regards post grads thesis.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
nedekid:

I will prudently manage my resources and get the generator out of the money budgeted for expenditure and not from that kept for savings and investments.
That is how you grow wealth. No matter what you earn, part must be set aside.
Parents those days use to chastise us when we want to spend our pocket money anyhow not to be like malam that will eat all today, Allah will provide tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dmanlex:
Igbo owns 80% investment and businesses in south-west. Apart from Lagos no other states matches Anambra and PH in terms of business. Get facts learner. Real truth. Start checking from sherry live.

99.9% actually... chest beating dolts dem
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Noel19:

[/s]

Only illiterates and ignorant people ask for the meaning of simple English words like Capital projects on the internet.

Next time, google the words to first educate yourself before asking other people for the meaning, that was pathetic and embarrassing.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by madridsta007(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Seems like, "savings" is a foriegn idea to you.
You are hilarious. Should you use every single amount you have in your account because you have needs? Of course not.
Why wouldnt this idea of savings be applied to a State? Or a company?

That is why you are where you are.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prince081:
Peter Obi is a role model for Nigerian politicians
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by winterfell007(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tap0lane:
Are we talking about this Peter Obi or another jew ?!

A non-entity politician like Victor Umeh alleged that Peter Obi left a anambra in substantial but whereas DMO debt management organizations has published statistics indicating Anambra was one of the least indebted state,
Now ask yourself truthfully, which should I believe, DMO or Umeh??
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:
If this man rules Nigeria for 8 years, there will be zero unemployment in Nigeria and so much wealth that restiveness will be a thing of the past.

In most developed countries, they choose successful business men who has a history and a string of successes to lead them, in Nigeria, they choose people who has excelled in nepotism and illiteracy to rule them.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tap0lane:
Are we talking about this Peter Obi or another jew ?!

For SE politicians.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by slowice(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

its actualy a pained fool that goes about crying on a strangers mention for comment that doesn't favour him or brushed his chest beating ego

You re just a child.. We re talking about good governance, about saving for the future... The lack of which has put Nigeria in a hard place as at today. Something worthy of emulation and all you got from it is tribalism? What does chest beating even have to do with this? You re lost, maybe never to be found ever again, in the murky waters of tribalism.....
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tecord1:
do not come here stating federal projects. State projects embarked on by the state government. Anambra state have done well for it self. Remember, you can not boast of what your father has accomplished as a son. Boast of your own accomplishments. That is the case of the states you are mentioning as against Anambra state

cant you read or what? I stated both federal and state even private since we are talking about infrastructures
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Sleevia: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

but how come anambra is not looking like dubai and the people keep running away from there to either the north or west. WHY?
huh... Nobody asked u not to leave ur mothers breast and explore the world.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Owned by the state government?
And gas pipeline from Imo to Osun and Lagos states?
Sorry to say it but your education was a waste.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

and so.. isn't he an audio governor

spit on PDP tueh!!

Bobbyfreshhh I go soon get your time again for this nairaland and we go drag ourselves gidigan

You are really pained hahaha
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

The day Anambrans start taking advice from a chronic Igbo hater like you is the day i'll book them all a visit to see a shrink! Use your unsolicited advice to advance the interests of your own state or region.....either that or you can stick it where the sun don't shine!

Anambra, a state that has one of the lowest recurrent expenditure in the country and, as far as i know, is one of the best states in financial prudence and fulfilling its salary and pension obligations....this is a state you leave your own state to go and advice how to manage its funds!? If Anambrans see the need to have a sovereign wealth fund to save for future generations, how is that a bad thing? Did they tell you they're starving and so desperate for funds that if they don't spend the saved 95 billion naira that they will have socio-economic upheavals? Look how well they managed themselves during the lockdown compared to other states.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by open4t: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

please are you from anambra state? Who told you that that state has so much unemployment and terrible infrastructure decay? I wondered how many state in nigeria could boast of such assets or even 10% of such amount ? . Am from Anambra and can tell you that we have one of the least of unemployment rate in Nigeria . we are very proud of him
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Sagay212: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sleevia:
huh... Nobody asked u not to leave ur mothers breast and explore the world.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABA SAY NA EXPLORE THE WORLD! EXPLORE THE WORLD BY SELLING GALA IN TRAFFIC AND DOING OLOSHO...

EXPLORE THE WORLD BY PEDDLING DRUGS ABROAD AND JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW TO DEATH WHEN POLICE VISITS.

YOU ARE A COMEDIAN
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
madridsta007:

Seems like, "savings" is a foriegn idea to you.
You are hilarious. Should you use every single amount you have in your account because you have needs? Of course not.
Why wouldnt this idea of savings be applied to a State? Or a company?

That is why you are where you are.

A white man needs a phone, and goes to the telcos to get a contract phone paid over a year, he needs a house goes to a mortgage bank for a loan and builds a nice house, and instead of paying rents to land lords he pays back the loan, a white man needs a car and apply for a car loan,

smart white man that understand credit system... you on the other hand take your money to the bank saving it while banks make loads of intrest and you grumble

so who is smarter
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
kettykings:
oyo airport is a dwarf to any eastern airport
5 sport complex and stadia yet no atheletes
Onitsha market GDP dwarfs all the GDP in the 5 malls in ibadan.
UNN produces more and better graduates than all the universities in oyo

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
History555:

And lagos does not have 24 hrs electricity. Do they have a separate gird , separate transmission or they send everything to national gird.

Osun has omotosho but lacks 24hrs electricity.

Mumu joke is on you. Kill yourself over lgbo matters
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Only illiterates and ignorant people ask for the meaning of simple English words like Capital projects on the internet.

Next time, google the words to first educate yourself before asking other people for the meaning, that was pathetic and embarrassing.

It is finished. Finally, the hen has come home to roost. Capital project is simple English? Yet, you've been roaming around the Bush with just the definition. Hmmm......wonders they say shall never seize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Shaibu Moves Out Of Edo Government House On Obaseki’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.