Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti (55004 Views)

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / Obi’s Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by femzybiz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pls read well, he invested 25b and not 75b. If even he didn't invest in the first place, you will be telling us what he should have use 75b for! Get financial intelligence!
techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The average Anambra man ain't interested in your bullshit white collar job. You think we will be where we are now after the penury we suffered after the Civil War if our men dey carry cv upandan dey look for employment? The imo you talked about gat 24/7 light?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

Before I engage a guy man mentality like yours, define what is Meant by " Capital Project".

The fact that you are asking or don't know the meaning of capital projects says a loy about you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
jumobi1:
How much was 75billion worth 6 years ago compared to the value of 90billion today? I don’t think it was prudent.

You're absolutely correct. Afterall, you're looking at it from the perspective of a bet Naija addict.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Macphenson: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
vivilafrosh:
he ruled anambra for eight years yet unemployment sat and watched him leave office. Stop this unnecessary praise.

Why do you people stay in your huts in Oshogbo and say things about a region you have not been in your life time.

Go and check the facts, Ananbra state was the only state that was employing people and increasing workers salary when other states were begging for bail out funds, all thanks to Peter Obi's tenacious financial management.

He is of a different class when it comes to leadership and finance management.

I worked with him closely, I know how the state assembly led by Idu was always looking for a loop hole to impeach him because he will never share money to politicians.

He will always tell you " You want me to share the money of Ndi Anambra, what will I tell them happened to their money".

His is a leader in a different class.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
flexyrule:
Do you know what killed Diamond Bank?
Bogus loans that were taken by Igbo businessmen!

its a shame as I loved the bank so much before the Access bank merger came to trash everything
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tap0lane: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is coming form an igbo, a tribe that denigrate Fashola the best governor Nigeria ever produced since 1999 simply because he is a Yoruba man ? I sure say your head no fit correct till eternity.
Urchman200:
now I understand that the comments u made up there was not based on objective criticism but that of hate and continued effort from u and ur likes to rubbish any good person from the eastern region, my question remains how will this country move forward with this type of mentality?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Ojiofor: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

Other states and Nigeria that borrowed trillions of dollars are they better developed than Anambra state that saved money instead of borrow and loot like in other states?Peter Obi deserve all the accolade he is receiving.Instead leaving the state indebted he left billions in reserve.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that you are asking or don't know the meaning of capital projects says a loy about you.

Thank God I didn't waste my mb and God given saliva in trying to respond to your earlier claim. Why? Because I knew it from the tone of your assertions that you have nothing upstairs, let alone what Capital Project entails.

Bye, bye

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Ikpongiton: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

satanic philosophy.park well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

Makon Engineering in PortHarcourt, major contractor for Shell , Chevron and other IOC

google his company and see the kind of dock yard and engineering industry he owns

and on a side he has hotels and and chains of fueling stations registered under makon oil and gas

I thought you said seyi nah audio governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Halo22: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Okwute Ndigbo has proven his financial managerial wherewithal on several occasions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

I thought you said seyi nah audio governor

and so.. isn't he an audio governor

spit on PDP tueh!!

Bobbyfreshhh I go soon get your time again for this nairaland and we go drag ourselves gidigan
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

I got the perception from your brothers who claim that yeebos occupy and own 99% properties in southwest and the north. The claim they own all the businesses and properties and that without them, SW will collapse. but it's confusing now that you guys are claiming anambra is like dubai.
they claim everybody from the east are billionaires but it's surprising to see billionaires selling gala in traffic and selling fake drugs, okrika or doing olosho.

But is it not an irony that the self acclaimed Suffersticated people have the highest rate of land grabbers and street touts spearheaded by one Mc. Oluomo. Come to think of it, I heard the speaker of whole capital of the southwest, Lagos house of assembly is illiterate and a notorious tout in the person of Obasa.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

Thank God I didn't waste my mb and God given saliva in trying to respond to your earlier claim. Why? Because I knew it from the tone of your assertions that you have nothing upstairs, let alone what Capital Project entails.

Bye, bye

At your old age, you are asking people on the internet the meaning of capital projects, maybe you didn't even finish elementary school..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nauttyprof(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

I hope you also read the part that says Obi paid all debts incurred by his predecessors. Asides this, there were so many developmental projects carried out by him during his tenure. You need to read why he was given the Governor of the decade. In all these, he still thought it wise to save for the future. Is this not the problem of Nigeria? No savings for the future. Yet, we keep hearing of several billions released for developmental projects and nothing to show for it.

The question you should ask is that how come those states with no savings for the future but undergoing developmental projects with several millions or billions of Naira released have nothing to boast of developmentally?

Another question you should ask is why Governors keep repeating same project whenever one tenure expires and another takes over. Also, same at the Federal level.

One man thought it wise to save for the future after clearing debts from predecessors and embarking on several developmental project, yet, you still have something to complain when his mates who did otherwise have nothing to show for it.

We can never make progress in Nigeria if we keep criticising good things and not rendering meaningful suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by aciza(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=90648408]cool

You are a novice fuckoff

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by aciza(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
You have no economic idea
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by waledeji(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:
If this man rules Nigeria for 8 years, there will be zero unemployment in Nigeria and so much wealth that restiveness will be a thing of the past.

In most developed countries, they choose successful business men who has a history and a string of successes to lead them, in Nigeria, they choose people who has excelled in nepotism and illiteracy to rule them.

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by winterfell007(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
I am very much surprised to read how people are condemning Obi for leaving investible assets on behalf of the state.
In countries like Norway, UAE, do you know how much they set aside from their budgets to be invested for future generation purposes? No State Government since 1999 has ever left their government on credit by the end of their tenure. It's always been debt after debt with little to show for the huge amount they borrowed.
It is very pathetic that people are chiding for Obi, did Obi tell you that he didn't invest in infrastructure while he was in government. I know for a fact that he really invested in education. Peter Obi is the politician I know since 1999 that has not been investigated by any anti-graft agencies both within and without.
Anyway I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians as a people are the main architect of their own problems, we'll continue to remain the laughing stock of the continent.
No wonder South African nairalanders like TMKsouth and Irongalaxy will alway take a swipe at our foolishness and how we play primitive politics..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by waledeji(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:

You are not an Igbo man. Stop setting up ethnic bashing in every thread.
He is Awusa Ibo

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

At your old age, you are asking people on the internet the meaning of capital projects, maybe you didn't even finish elementary school..

Oga just swallow your pride and beg. There's nothing wrong in admitting it. I bet You, if you like Google it, as long as na you, na only the definition you go fit recite but if you're asked to explain it in practical terms guy you go fall people hand.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tap0lane: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
DWJOBScom:

It's best to call everyone a criminal without proof
but that is what foolish Igbos do to Tinubu Fashola Argbe Buhari n Co but I even included where Anambrans are the ones accusing Peter Obi of being a die hard criminal with fanciful talk.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by nedekid: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Aboki. Chop everything today Allah will provide for tomorrow. Advarage black man mentality with no saving culture.
So the fact that I have 1m today means I must blow the whole money to meet my infinite needs?
Like Peter Obi I will rather spend 600k very prudently and keep 400k as savings for investments.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who can teach the federal government prudence and financial literacy?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Sagay212: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

But is it not an irony that the self acclaimed Suffersticated people have the highest rate of land grabbers and street touts spearheaded by one Mc. Oluomo. Come to think of it, I heard the speaker of whole capital of the southwest, Lagos house of assembly is illiterate and a notorious tout in the person of Obasa.

You may be correct.

Just still wondering why billionaires are running away from their villages to the SW. You want to come and enjoy the sufferstication? Why not wait in anambra and collect your share of the billions adaobi saved for you? Ipods came to learn land grabbing and they are now wasting thier lives away in anambra because of cheap lands. the speakers in entire biafra.ud region are so educated that the sad beast is looking like dubai.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tap0lane: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

You're absolutely correct. Afterall, you're looking at it from the perspective of a bet Naija addict.
Well you look at from the perspective of a paid bigot not concerned about accumulative effect of investing such fund.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Urchman200: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tap0lane:
This is coming form an igbo, a tribe that denigrate Fashola the best governor Nigeria ever produced since 1999 simply because he is a Yoruba man ? I sure say your head no fit correct till eternity.
I have been a supporter of Fashola and Osinbajo on this forum when he was Lagos state governor, ever since he took over the ministerial position is no longer the Fashola we all use to know,upon that I have never spoken against him in any manner, I can't be blinded by tribe when it comes to performance,more especially as a man that believe in hard work is not possible. But it's hurt me that most of u trade excellence on the altar of tribalism, when is obvious non of us benefit from the proceeds of this hatred.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
nedekid:

Aboki. Chop everything today Allah will provide for tomorrow. Advarage black man mentality with no saving culture.
So the fact that I have 1m today means I must blow the whole money to meet my infinite needs?
Like Peter Obi I will rather spend 600k very prudently and keep 400k as savings for investments.

blowing your money when you need electricity is stupid, and keeping it in the bank is more worrisomely stupid, when you can just go get a generator and help your own business with the Gen and make more money
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Noel19:

Oga just swallow your pride and beg. There's nothing wrong in admitting it. I bet You, if you like Google it, as long as na you, na only the definition you go fit recite but if you're asked to explain it in practical terms guy you go fall people hand.
[/s]

You asked because you did not know the meaning so next time before you display your ignorance and ask other people the meaning of Capital Project, use google to educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself and your education time and money.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tap0lane: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Are we talking about this Peter Obi or another jew ?!
winterfell007:
I am very much surprised to read how people are condemning Obi for leaving investible assets on behalf of the state.
In countries like Norway, UAE, do you know how much they set aside from their budgets to be invested for future generation purposes? No State Government since 1999 has ever left their government on credit by the end of their tenure. It's always been debt after debt with little to show for the huge amount they borrowed.
It is very pathetic that people are chiding for Obi, did Obi tell you that he didn't invest in infrastructure while he was in government. I know for a fact that he really invested in education. Peter Obi is the politician I know since 1999 that has not been investigated by any anti-graft agencies both within and without.
Anyway I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians as a people are the main architect of their own problems, we'll continue to remain the laughing stock of the continent.
No wonder South African nairalanders like TMKsouth and Irongalaxy will alway take a swipe at our foolishness and how we play primitive politics..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by delawal: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
all d,yoruba heads combined togeda including dt,of tinubu and fashola cant resch half,of d brain peter obi has, dt,man is my mentor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.