Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti (55015 Views)

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / Obi’s Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

Guy just beg, and I will put you through. There's no crime in saying I don't know.

It's so simple that you've Capital project – examples
Examples of this type of project include construction projects such as building a new factory, adding a new pipeline, or maintaining an old building. The construction of a new highway, railway, or subway might also be capital projects.been running from pillar to post in order to avoid being embarrassed. Okay let me make it simple for you, list one capital project embarked by your state govt in recent times and explain in practical terms the multiplier effects? This question carries 20 marks. On your marks, set, let's go.......you have 1 hour

Look at this bi-polar illiterate, fist you asked for the meaning of Capital Projects, but after calling you out for being ignorant, you finally googled the meaning to prove that you know the meaning of the same thing that you did not know to start with.

Is this not what you should have done instead of begging people for the meaning on the internet.?

Too many illiterates on NL I swear.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by jumobi1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

You're absolutely correct. Afterall, you're looking at it from the perspective of a bet Naija addict.

What is bet Naija? It’s basic economics. Inflation!
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Sleevia: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABA SAY NA EXPLORE THE WORLD! EXPLORE THE WORLD BY SELLING GALA IN TRAFFIC AND DOING OLOSHO...

EXPLORE THE WORLD BY PEDDLING DRUGS ABROAD AND JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW TO DEATH WHEN POLICE VISITS.

YOU ARE A COMEDIAN

Listen... My friend a Yoruba guy, was kidnapped by his own people for rituals. I brought the story to nairaland and it hit front page.

Thank God he was spared... Cos they hard killed 3 people before him. And this happened in Ijebu in 2018.

You are a bastard... Most of you talk like this are never do well. U are still in the bottom of the strata in the society.

You re just a poor Yoruba boy still trying to survive.

Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by a4cube: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

national reserve has impact on foreign exchange and investors confidence.. savings in a tiny diamond bank doesnt
The reserve made no impact on our foreign exchange.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
a4cube:
The reserve made no impact on our foreign exchange.

because we were delibrately devaluing our currency
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

Look at this bi-polar illiterate, fist you asked for the meaning of Capital Projects, but after calling you out for being ignorant, you finally googled the meaning to prove that you know the meaning of the same thing that you did not know to start with.

Is this not what you should have done instead of begging people for the meaning on the internet.?

Too many illiterates on NL I swear.

grin grin

My guy, so you can forget so easily? If I say you're the one suffering from bipolar that would be an understatement. Guy you're suffering from stage 5 level of dementia. Were you not the one that castigated Peter obi for saving money and claiming it was useless investment.

Guy go for medical assistance because the stage of dementia you are in is really disturbing

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by slysteel: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
Ipobians are dilussioner and think most of us dont cross the niger bridge to see the big disgrace that lies in the other side

soveriegn wealth fund are created by self sustaining countries not some abuja allocation beggars with low IGR

You are acting as if you didnt see this.
But can i ask why you South West children always jump on threads about anything igbo and start exhibiting hate? We the rest of the country wanna know why you guys are like that.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by chuma86: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=techmo I guess this fellow has absolutely no idea on how to run an economy. The entire write-up is just a lame attempt at attacking an ethnic group. Obviously this fellow is an uninformed young man with no idea of current realities. If borrowing is a stupid idea like he wants us to believe I guess countries like nigeria that has billions in reserves are stupid too. Going by this fellow's postulations nigeria with a 22m housing deficit, double digit unemployment figures and one of the worlds highest infrastructure deficit has no business saving. That's what this fellow thinks going by his insults on peter Obi for saving money for Anambra state. And to think the chap in his economic geniouity thinks #75b naira which translates to a little under $200m going by the current exchange rate of 380 can build a 1000MGW power plant plus laying a gas pipeline from oilfields in imo to Ibadan tells you the chap is just here to derail the thread and start the usual afonja/ipobian nonsense. Pitiful!!!!

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Reference(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
What else is there to say. A state earning money outside allocation from financial investments alone. Super impose that on the nation at large that is in a destructive debt spiral and see what Nigeria missed in 2019.

When are we going to cast sentiment aside and start living not merely existing or surviving.
When are we going to cast sentiment aside and start rewarding success rather than reinforce failure.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NairaMaster1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

In your mind?

So, you think the would have been available for your analysis as if you don't know Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Emotionss: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
oyatz:

10MW in 20 different Towns and Villages in Anambra State will be 200MW in addition to the current power supply to the State.
This will guarantee 24/7 electricity for Ndi-Anambra and Nigeria will be better for it.

So what is stopping YOUR state government from doing it ?

Don't you think it would have been more satisfying for you if you channel your strength in convincing your state government to embark on this Good project than worrying yourself over Ndi- Anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by ThatFairGuy: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Prince081:
Peter Obi is a role model for Nigerian politicians
[/s]
As he tell the World Obi's share?
What about the state government shares he bought IN NAME OF HIS FAMILY?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by ThatFairGuy: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
SLAP44:
If this man rules Nigeria for 8 years, there will be zero unemployment in Nigeria and so much wealth that restiveness will be a thing of the past.

In most developed countries, they choose successful business men who has a history and a string of successes to lead them, in Nigeria, they choose people who has excelled in nepotism and illiteracy to rule them.
[/s]
was there zero unemployment in Abia when he was governor?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Badestman: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

If only you were educated, then I can argue with you
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by SLAP44: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
was there zero unemployment in Abia when he was governor?

In Anambra . Test there was near zero unemployment, plus heavy infrastructural development, he started the payment of salaries by 25th and even increased salaries when Okorocha was sacking thousands in Imo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by bizzibodi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Audio investment!It wuld hav made more impact if d money is shared as loan to onitsha,nnewi ,Aba & Akwa traders.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tecord1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

cant you read or what? I stated both federal and state even private since we are talking about infrastructures
Yes I can read. The whole issue started with you demanding the use of the money he saved for infrastructural development. Let me assume you want to be bias in drawing your conclusions. Before I argue with you, allow me to ask, Have you been to Anambra State?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by ndcide(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:
If this man rules Nigeria for 8 years, there will be zero unemployment in Nigeria and so much wealth that restiveness will be a thing of the past.

In most developed countries, they choose successful business men who has a history and a string of successes to lead them, in Nigeria, they choose people who has excelled in nepotism and illiteracy to rule them.

In USA, they have a successful business man as president, but some don't like him. Do you think Nigerians will like him, as people in his State who this savings was made for. Do they like him?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by SLAP44: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
ndcide:

In USA, they have a successful business man as president, but some don't like him. Do you think Nigerians will like him, as people in his State who this savings was made for. Do they like him?

They all adore him. He is the most loved politician in that state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by galaxy2020(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Give obi Nigeria's economy and watch how things will turn around for good. The man is specially blessed when it comes to managing funds.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Basher8583: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Nobody is responsible for the frustrations in Omoluabi states.

What is your employment status?

I guess flyer designer?

The omoluabi state that your people rushed to after abandoning the state that has saved the so called billions
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Ecbatana: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:

Nice, pls do study more on subject/verb agreement. You used the word "Has" twice where you should have used "have".
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by nedekid: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
open4t:
. You are more stupid than i thought.

Insanity runs within you but unfortunately you have no one to tell you, even if you were told, I am sure you will argue.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Sagay212: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sleevia:

Listen... My friend a Yoruba guy, was kidnapped by his own people for rituals. I brought the story to nairaland and it hit front page.

Thank God he was spared... Cos they hard killed 3 people before him. And this happened in Ijebu in 2018.

You are a bastard... Most of you talk like this are never do well. U are still in the bottom of the strata in the society.

You re just a poor Yoruba boy still trying to survive.

Fool.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy...e pain am enter him akpu head.
Your imaginary yoruba friend was kidnapped by Evans but thank God Evans was arrested and your friend freed. Are you sure you didn't give Evans info about the kidnap of your friend. You wanted to come enjoy some sufferstication in yoruba land just like Evans. Thank God he was arrested and you are on the run. The law will soon catch up with your evil, hating as.s.
People like you and Evans are the ipod scoundrel who come online to brag about how you own 99% of properties in lagos and Nigeria meanwhile you miscreants are bunch of kidnappers and cannibals. Anoufia!
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

My guy, so you can forget so easily? If I say you're the one suffering from bipolar that would be an understatement. Guy you're suffering from stage 5 level of dementia. Were you not the one that castigated Peter obi for saving money and claiming it was useless investment.

Guy go for medical assistance because the stage of dementia you are in is really disturbing

Look at this illiterate liar forming lol grin grin..., you asked me to tell you the meaning of capital projects because you did not know the meaning, a grown joker like you asking for the meaning of basic English words on the internet as if you did not finish elementary school.

Bipolar illiterate like you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Sagay212: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

Have you ever wondered why an average Yoruba landlord in Lagos doesn't lease his house out to his fellow Yorubas? They say at the expiry of your rent, you people will resort to diabolic means to frustrate him and subsequently take over the property. This was how your grandfather's claimed almost all the properties they owned in Lagos and transferred it to their children, if this is what you guys call sophisticated then who am I to argue.

Hmmm.....lazy white collar seeking mediocres..no wonder during this Covid 19 period, your parents had to enlist their children in the notorious criminal group "one million boys " in order to cause mayhem, loot and steal people's property.

Confused ipod scoundrel. One minute you cannibals are complaining that yoruba landlords discriminate and don't rent houses to your hating wretched ass.es, next minute you are claiming yoruba landlords don't rent to yoruba people...lmao! So our yoruba grandfathers used diaobolic means to claim houses from flat headed ipod cannibals that abandoned their eastern dungeons to build houses in SW?
E dey pain you say you not fit get white collar job? E dey pain you say na only 2 by 2 shop where you dey sell fake products you fit get for the whole Nigeria. Nor be yoruba say make you nor go school oo. That your 2 by 2 shop, we go still close am if you nor pay monthly levy and if we catch you selling fake products.
E pain am well well. ndo!
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by blessedchild234(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Invest so that it would have been looted abi?? I see your financial prudence here,
More so these monies is still the states own whether you like it or not it was a good step , now imagine that 95billion after the whole covid 19 lockdown and see.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
blessedchild234:
Invest so that it would have been looted abi?? I see your financial prudence here,
More so these monies is still the states own whether you like it or not it was a good step , now imagine that 95billion after the whole covid 19 lockdown and see.

So, instead of investing or building infrastructures to develop, to create jobs and give his people a better quality of life, the clueless man let the money redundant and unproductive in a bank instead of putting the money to good use to serve the people.

What is wrong with you people in that part of the country? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by yaki84: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

Oyo State with landmass close to tiny Ibo 5 state, boost of infrastructures like an Airport, inland port, good road network, standard guarge rail, First and the Best University and college hospital rated high, 2 State University, over a dozen radio station, over 5 TV station, 5 malls in ibadan alone, with palms mall having the largest shoprite center in west africa, international research institute like IITA, Forest Research Institute, first tower in africa, atlest 5 sport complex and stadia, Airforce Base with a functional runway that can land any plane, Military cantonments

All what u mentioned there are federal government structures, name one thing ur past govrs did?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
yaki84:

All what u mentioned there are federal government structures, name one thing ur past govrs did?

malls road, public transport like ajumose busses a brand new university among other infrastructures like roads
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by blessedchild234(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, instead of investing or building infrastructures to develop, to create jobs and give his people a better quality of life, the clueless man let the money redundant and unproductive in a bank instead of putting the money to good use to serve the people.

What is wrong with you people in that part of the country? grin grin
these monies are kept for projects, I'm sure they'll begin to work with it as soon as the required capital for utilization of the funds is reached.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Cherez: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

Oyo State with landmass close to tiny Ibo 5 state, boost of infrastructures like an Airport, inland port, good road network, standard guarge rail, First and the Best University and college hospital rated high, 2 State University, over a dozen radio station, over 5 TV station, 5 malls in ibadan alone, with palms mall having the largest shoprite center in west africa, international research institute like IITA, Forest Research Institute, first tower in africa, atlest 5 sport complex and stadia, Airforce Base with a functional runway that can land any plane, Military cantonments

Let's dissect the infrastructures above
1. Airport & Inland port by FG?
2. Good roads?
3. "Standard guage rail"? by FG
4. Almost all based on FG's skewedness
Don't mistake it, I'm not saying this to spite Oyo.
You guys are good, thumbs up but be calm.when you brag. Do you know how many TV stations Anambra alone has?
Bros, Ibadan isn't better than Anambra as per real statistics on good roads

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.