Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti (55020 Views)

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / Obi’s Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by open4t: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
nedekid:

I will prudently manage my resources and get the generator out of the money budgeted for expenditure and not from that kept for savings and investments.
That is how you grow wealth. No matter what you earn, part must be set aside.
Parents those days use to chastise us when we want to spend our pocket money anyhow not to be like malam that will eat all today, Allah will provide tomorrow.
. You are more stupid than i thought.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

Lol, ogbeni will you stop disgracing yourself! SW region has no viable airport. The only viable airport around is the one in our former capital, Lagos. The warehouses in Ibadan and Akure you call airports should be closed down because nobody uses them. However, all over Igboland are viable airports, the busiest in the country after the national cities of Abuja and Lagos. Check the air traffic report for Owerri airport, P.H. airport, Enugu airport and Asaba airport, all in Igboland.

We have factors to prove we have a large middle class while all we get from you guys in the SW are audio fake statistics you peddle through your brother Yeye Kale.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by sam360: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Edwin046(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

Oyo State with landmass close to tiny Ibo 5 state, boost of infrastructures like an Airport, inland port, good road network, standard guarge rail, First and the Best University and college hospital rated high, 2 State University, over a dozen radio station, over 5 TV station, 5 malls in ibadan alone, with palms mall having the largest shoprite center in west africa, international research institute like IITA, Forest Research Institute, first tower in africa, atlest 5 sport complex and stadia, Airforce Base with a functional runway that can land any plane, Military cantonments

Now I confirmed ur stupidity
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by madridsta007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

A white man needs a phone, and goes to the telcos to get a contract phone paid over a year, he needs a house goes to a mortgage bank for a loan and builds a nice house, and instead of paying rents to land lords he pays back the loan, a white man needs a car and apply for a car loan,

smart white man that understand credit system... you on the other hand take your money to the bank saving it while banks make loads of intrest and you grumble

so who is smarter

The white man knows and understand savings.
That is why you will not find $1 or £1 in his house, but a debit card and a credit card.
The debit card has thousands of savings. I am sure you know this.

That you have savings does not mean you will not invest. Even governments, owing money to various States and institutions, still have savings.
I mean, isnt this basic, common knowledge? undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Iamsofavoured(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
One would have expected you to remain in your SE where your governors 'have sense'. But what are you looking for in the Omoluabi states?
Juliusmalema:

Nobody is responsible for the frustrations in Omoluabi states.

What is your employment status?

I guess flyer designer?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

It is finished. Finally, the hen has come home to roost. Capital project is simple English? Yet, you've been roaming around the Bush with just the definition. Hmmm......wonders they say shall never seize.

lmao.... See what I mean.

Capital Projects are simple English words to knowledgeable and intelligent people, but to illiterates, Capital Projects mean heavy, hard, and complicated words.

No wonder you are asking people on the internet for the meaning of Capital projects, the 2 words are too complicated for you to read, comprehend and decipher.

See ya life..

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
MadamExcellency:

You live to condemn a profitable investment by Peter Obi because of your inbred bias without seeing how ridiculous your opinion portrays you.

You mean to tell me how foolish Nigeria is because it invested in AfDB to the tune of 9%?

You fall my hand.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Just a contractor grin grin grin and you are trying to compare him to Peter

Fidelity bank, Next cash and Carry, biggest indigenous retail shopping malls in Nigeria, Tecno Oil and Gas, major shareholder in many companies especially SABMiller now International brewery he brought to Nigeria, guy you are a joker
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Iamsofavoured:
One would have expected you to remain in your SE where your governors 'have sense'. But what are you looking for in the Omoluabi states?

I don't have time for Awawa boys or one million Useless boys..

No unity for unity beggars
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Iamsofavoured(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mumu, how is PH and Asaba an Ibo land? [quote author=GGSG post=90664098][/quote]
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Edwin046:
Now I confirmed ur stupidity

dunce cant reply with intelligent post so they push out insult... sorry for dumb dunce
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
kingzizzy:

He could have easily warehoused the 75 billion in a Swizz account for his personal use. You should be praising him for keeping that much money, most Governors in Nigeria will not leave a whopping 75 billion for their successor
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Iamsofavoured(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oh! That really shows your level of ignorance. You think Awawa and co are all Yorubas? Just pay a visit to the courts and prisons and see how your brothers and sisters are fully representing you.
Juliusmalema:

I don't have time for Awawa boys or one million Useless boys..

No unity for unity beggars
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
madridsta007:

The white man knows and understand savings.
That is why you will not find $1 or £1 in his house, but a debit card and a credit card.
The debit card has thousands of savings. I am sure you know this.

That you have savings does not mean you will not invest. Even governments, owing money to various States and institutions, still have savings.
I mean, isnt this basic, common knowledge? undecided

white men favour Cridit card over Debit Card, while Black men Favour Debit Card over Credit Card, says buch about a black man and understanding money

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

lmao! are yourbas supposed to give you Biafra? Do you agree that you are slaves to yorubas hence blaming us for not giving you biafrau.d? you are working hard and striving for excellence by kidnapping, baby factory, prostitution and drugs? your brothers are juming out the window to their death in malaysia, singapore, south africa, ghana, dubai, etc..is that what you call hard work?

At least our fathers have properties to leave unlike yours cannot even stay put in their cursed land. it is the same one room that you and like 10 of your brothers beg to rent when you come to lagos( your london). you pack yourselves inside like sardine just because you cannot live in your cursed land.

Have you ever wondered why an average Yoruba landlord in Lagos doesn't lease his house out to his fellow Yorubas? They say at the expiry of your rent, you people will resort to diabolic means to frustrate him and subsequently take over the property. This was how your grandfather's claimed almost all the properties they owned in Lagos and transferred it to their children, if this is what you guys call sophisticated then who am I to argue.

Hmmm.....lazy white collar seeking mediocres..no wonder during this Covid 19 period, your parents had to enlist their children in the notorious criminal group "one million boys " in order to cause mayhem, loot and steal people's property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
ODI444:
Peter Obi, I have noticed is the only politician the have not been successfully tarnished in Nigeria. Despite his shortcomings, he is the leader in Nigeria with consensus approval.
Raised his issue online, you will see defenders from all tribes and races in Nigeria. One thing I found out from him is consistency. He preached reduction in cost of governance before he became governor, he practiced while on the seat. He is still preaching it out of office. He is practicing it to.
This is the man we need in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Iamsofavoured:
Oh! That really shows your level of ignorance. You think Awawa and co are all Yorubas? Just pay a visit to the courts and prisons and see how your brothers and sisters are fully representing you.

Tell that to awolowo in prison then.

No time for Awawa boys or useless one million boys.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
winterfell007:

Who told you there's high unemployment in Anambra State, go and check the NBS statistics since 2015, Anambra has one of the least poverty prevalence ratio in Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by shekauvsbuhari: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

Either you want to throw shade at Obi deliberately or you dont understand Energy issues. In Nigeria energy affairs is controlled by FG. Any investment U do there without FG doing their part is a waste. U cant invest where legilations do no favor ur investments. All de billion dollars that Peter Odili used to do gas turbines are wasted bcs the transmission of de energy is in de hands of FG. So they were generating without transmission and distribution. De turbines were shut down and are rotting away. If Odili had used de money to play bet9ja for rivers state, the state would have been cashing out now. atleast bet9ja pays.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The average Anambra man ain't interested in your bullshit white collar job. You think we will be where we are now after the penury we suffered after the Civil War if our men dey carry cv upandan dey look for employment? The imo you talked about gat 24/7 light?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by madridsta007(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

white men favour Cridit card over Debit Card, while Black men Favour Debit Card over Credit Card, says buch about a black man and understanding money

Mr Man.
A white man has both debit and credit cards.
The debit card he has holds savings which he uses to pay up his spendings in this credit cards.
Savings.
I am not here to teach you basic financial economics.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by dubeygol: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. Thanks to Peter Obi.
techmo:
cool

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

lmao.... See what I mean.

Capital Projects are simple English words to knowledgeable and intelligent people, but to illiterates, Capital Projects mean heavy, hard, and complicated words.

No wonder you are asking people on the internet for the meaning of Capital projects, the 2 words are too complicated for you to read, comprehend and decipher.

See ya life..

grin grin

Guy just beg, and I will put you through. There's no crime in saying I don't know.

It's so simple that you've been running from pillar to post in order to avoid being embarrassed. Okay let me make it simple for you, list one capital project embarked by your state govt in recent times and explain in practical terms the multiplier effects? This question carries 20 marks. On your marks, set, let's go.......you have 1 hour
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
madridsta007:

Mr Man.
A white man has both debit and credit cards.
The debit card he has holds savings which he uses to pay up his spendings in this credit cards.
Savings.
I am not here to teach you basic financial economics.

my friend, a white man only use his checkings account to deposit his pay check and clear his bills, his savings are either in stocks or tied to investment
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by GGSG(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Urchman200:
now I understand that the comments u made up there was not based on objective criticism but that of hate and continued effort from u and ur likes to rubbish any good person from the eastern region, my question remains how will this country move forward with this type of mentality?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by a4cube: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

If saving is that bad as you made it to look, why were you guys praising PMB when the national reserve increased during his first term? �

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
a4cube:
If saving is that bad as you made it to look, why were you guys praising PMB when the national reserve increased during his first term? �

national reserve has impact on foreign exchange and investors confidence.. savings in a tiny diamond bank doesnt
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Greenvaiper: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

Mr of Thread Seciurity and Afonja affiars.. stop afonja from commenting if you can

Your afonjaic brain didn't tell u that electricity generation is an exclusive list component abi?

All these indomie generation children, I just wonder what type of teachers taught u social studies in primary school.
Or you just want to cause confusion in an Ibo thread?
Stay away from ipobian threads henceforth or else........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Ado-bayero's Profile / Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.