Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (67990 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by jumpampass(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:
I am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating maybe because of some failed relationships, I rather stay on my own.

I remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. Ealking to the store, met some guys you know how they toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly replied i have one or just joke along.

Now I'm thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but don't have the strength.

Shouldn't I enjoy all those things now before I start looking old? My last relationship really exhausted me.

You are not alone my dear. The right person will surely come. Just do ur shit and be careful.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Rawhumper(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
See mumu Na how u don arrange with ur fellow criminals to rob me if I call her.

I don't do phone things cos she is faceless,well u slowpoke u looking for who to rob.

Like I told u am here to have fun and flirt that's all even what am doing here with u I see it as fun

Heathrow44:

Olosh.... Oya take felicia45 phone number - 08152746983, Try d number and get her in 3 days.. Na u sure pass 4 olosh... Business!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Rawhumper(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
I knw u joking come join me I just had roasted chicken suya I bought full size with farm pride drink.

I know you hungry over there that's why you are too bitter bro.

You wicked how u wan make I spoil my manhood for d yeye Felicia u wan arrange for me.

Fresh guy like me Na u too wicked,if she sees my laps she go melt talkless of my hands when I wear singlet but Na I cant eat what a slowpoke like u hv eaten.

So shove it in ur ass. undecided

author=Heathrow44 post=90742393]

Heavensent01 is another lanky male slave d girls use for toilet convenience, together with rawhumper and bigbashir [/quote]
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rawhumper:

I don't do phone things cos she is faceless,well u slowpoke u looking for who to rob.

Like I told u am here to have fun and flirt that's all even what am doing here with u I see it as fun

Transgender man!! Egbami, bobrisky!! U talk so much like an underage, seriously how old are u??
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Heavensent01(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rawhumper:
I knw u joking come join me I just had roasted chicken suya I bought full size with farm pride drink.

I know you hungry over there that's why you are too bitter bro.

You wicked how u wan make I spoil my manhood for d yeye Felicia u wan arrange for me.

Fresh guy like me Na u too wicked,if she sees my laps she go melt talkless of my hands when I wear singlet but Na I cant eat what a slowpoke like u hv eaten.

So shove it in ur ass. undecided

author=Heathrow44 post=90742393]

Heavensent01 is another lanky male slave d girls use for toilet convenience, together with rawhumper and bigbashir

what a way to advertise your foolishness. all these woman wrapper on Nairaland set

psychiatric should be doing promo because of your likes at this critical time, your brain is totally shut down
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Rawhumper(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Yeah am advertising it so what?

Your great grand fathers and mothers were the originators of psychiatry and psychosis remember the blood runs in ur veins....

Thats why u bitter but with the girls and d guys.

Am always ready for the likes of you....

You can say whatever,who cares when in reality I get what I want and am enjoying life,do u think I give a shit what anyone thinks here? Especially brainless walking corpses like you?

quote author=Heavensent01 post=90749603]

what a way to advertise your foolishness. all these woman wrapper on Nairaland set

psychiatric should be doing promo because of your likes at this critical time, your brain is totally shut down[/quote]
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2020
PrecioussB:

I wonder why you spelt @Seun that way.

New account user, thanks but no thanks.....

The rate at which you clearly corrected the misspelled name if that same effort is utilized in your article @Am I wasting my beauty!!!
It would have been clear that your intentions where pure, rather than seeking attentions. Sorry if u misunderstood me you own your opinion, your phone and what you choose to reply.
beautiful profile pics if that is really you though.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by bignero: 1:45am On Jun 17, 2020
PrecioussB:

You can't be for real

HI..

Some one deleted your reply to my message..

What's your mail add
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Spaxon(f): 4:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Have you tried reading all series of the Five Love Languages
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Heavensent01(m): 4:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
Yeah am advertising it so what?

Your great grand fathers and mothers were the originators of psychiatry and psychosis remember the blood runs in ur veins....

Thats why u bitter but with the girls and d guys.

Am always ready for the likes of you....

You can say whatever,who cares when in reality I get what I want and am enjoying life,do u think I give a shit what anyone thinks here? Especially brainless walking corpses like you?

quote author=Heavensent01 post=90749603]

psychiatric should be doing promo because of your likes at this critical time, your brain is totally shut down

what's my business with you kid, are you the one I quoted? I'm referring to the hethrow madness except this is his second moniker

behave, I'm not that civil in response
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

Shameless man! Go and be collecting phone no and how do I reach u from every female u see on Nl, I'm sure ur phone contacts is filled with girls u could av boyfriended by no it can't happen cos u can't come out straight! Slippery eel!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

what's my business with you kid, are you the one I quoted? I'm referring to the hethrow madness except this is his second moniker

Rawhumper took care of u for me!! Tanx @Rawhumper d simp and lanky man, a cheap male Bleep ... slave d girls use for gross toiletry convenience! A minor probably 12-14 yrs old!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Heavensent01:

Brainless walking corpse!!! Kai!! U don suffer, na zombie way u be @ heavensent01, hahahaha , this rawhumper na better afonja! grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Mandelus:

New account user, thanks but no thanks.....

The rate at which you clearly corrected the misspelled name if that same effort is utilized in your article @Am I wasting my beauty!!!
It would have been clear that your intentions where pure, rather than seeking attentions. Sorry if u misunderstood me you own your opinion, your phone and what you choose to reply.
beautiful profile pics if that is reall
y you though.

Attention seeker, she has noticed ur presence, hope it helps your depleting self esteem

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Rawhumper(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Yeah u are brainless walking corpse,yeah I don't need to explain cos u are a big slowpoke.

Guy u too small for me for this,u are in my world so nothing u say wil makes difference cos u are a piece of shit and oh brainless walking corpse angry cool

quote author=Heathrow44 post=90758519]

Brainless walking corpse!!! Kai!! U don suffer, na zombie way u be @ heavensent01, hahahaha , this rawhumper na better afonja! grin[/quote]
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Rawhumper(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Like they did to ur lanky HIV stricken sister.

Welcome to my world bitch! I like to play dis game with bitter guys like u.

quote author=Heathrow44 post=90758448]

Rawhumper took care of u for me!! Tanx @Rawhumper d simp and lanky man, a cheap male Bleep ... slave d girls use for gross toiletry convenience! A minor probably 12-14 yrs old!! [/quote]
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Rawhumper(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2020
U sent it to me and I thought he was the one but since u said u not civil in response n d kid of a thing u are a bigger fool than he is

Heavensent01:

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
Like they did to ur lanky HIV stricken sister.

Welcome to my world bitch! I like to play dis game with bitter guys like u.

I'm not bothered abt anything, is a free world where any even d mad people and sane people are living together, with d mad people hoping they don't sound crazy.. I bet u dat one day u wuld be walking in d road and group of mad men would be roaming and all of a sudden they would tie u rope in ur neck and drag u along thinking u re one of dem.. U re just nothing but d sad savon tissue paper that ndi mamaput give their customers to clean their hands after swallowing akpu and egusi soup!! Spineless shegoat! I'm sure all this stories of goat giving birth t humanoid babies w human faces is wat ur man did and u came out! Bush baby! If u touch mi long sleeve again, I will press ur neck! Baby with adult smell!

quote author=Heathrow44 post=90758448]

Rawhumper took care of u for me!! Tanx @Rawhumper d simp and lanky man, a cheap male Bleep ... slave d girls use for gross toiletry convenience! A minor probably 12-14 yrs old!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Rawhumper:

Did u call d number ??! I'm sure u did!!
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Heavensent01(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
U sent it to me and I thought he was the one but since u said u not civil in response n d kid of a thing u are a bigger fool than he is

you're mistaken me for your father I presume? his genetic that made him to be a subject of joke among all his peers is what you too is embracing

someone want to have a bad day today
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Heavensent01(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
Yeah u are brainless walking corpse,yeah I don't need to explain cos u are a big slowpoke.

Guy u too small for me for this,u are in my world so nothing u say wil makes difference cos u are a piece of shit and oh brainless walking corpse angry cool

quote author=Heathrow44 post=90758519]

Brainless walking corpse!!! Kai!! U don suffer, na zombie way u be @ heavensent01, hahahaha , this rawhumper na better afonja! grin

I don't blame you two, na Nairaland that give access to ex psychiatric patients I blame. in a sane society you imbeciles will be place on strong medical surveillance in a rehab center
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
bignero:

HI..

Some one deleted your reply to my message..

What's your mail add

I got blocked for replying with my mail
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Heavensent01(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heathrow44:

at your age this is what your brain could capture? ranting like spoilt toys on social media

you think i have time for this childish and gibberish talk? your case 7days in celestial church won't solve it finished
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
virago:

Your account is fairly new too

You don't see me trolling anyone undecided
Seankhalifa:
no jokes

Alright
MOnkeyBabe:
exactly. You DRAin yourself by wasting enerGy ReSPOnDing to tROlls which is very unimPORtant and takes you out of focus.

Thank you. Now I know
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
BoboKush:

Get u the PDF

I can't drop my contacts on here. Admins are super active
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
sammysmiles:
Hi

Hello
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
rapid101:
plz send me an email femiregha@gmail.com let go out for a date, if u don't mind but if not interested just quote me here
thx

I'll send you a mail later. Got my mail pretty filled up
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by BoboKush(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrecioussB:

I can't drop my contacts on here. Admins are super active

Message me.... Lemme even confirm from where I want to get it
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Randy91:

Shatap ur mouth small childgringrin

You better Goan invest in yourself!!!

You are the reason most Naija Ladies are not Productive!!!...

Na beauty person go chop Goan develop yourself intellectually because from what you created, u lack it.....

You can't even invest in your English.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
CrownWale93:

My own be say anytime I see girl wey I like, I will just approach her and tell her I will like to see you at your own convenient time and the girl will say OK. After that day I will just be passing without talking to the girl again

Lol your problem big

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.