Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (67898 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Stevyne: 6:12am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

Somewhere in Calabar
Message me on whatsapp.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Infinixs5: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Oluromantic:

No need for therapist jor. Her own dey her body.
Most girls say they're in relationship, most guys say they're single. But if you observe well, most guys have 3 babes or more, girls stick only to one. Out of those 3 babes or more the guy has, there's always one that has all his heart that he's always serious about. She need to sit down and find out what is making her not that special one..that's all.

maybe she is a runs girls..
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Kuffyeffy: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2020
What you should know is copying others just to fit in can backfire. Because people can often see through the disguise. learned that it’s best just to be yourself, because people can tell when you’re faking.

BETTER APPROACH: Rethink your priorities. The Bible says: “Make sure of the more important things.” (Philippians 1:10) So ask yourself, ‘What’s more important—to fit in with people whose values are different from mine, or to stay true to who I am.
Read here: https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&prefer=lang&docid=502019481
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by yommen: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:
I am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating maybe because of some failed relationships, I rather stay on my own.

I remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. Ealking to the store, met some guys you know how they toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly replied i have one or just joke along.

Now I'm thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but don't have the strength.

Shouldn't I enjoy all those things now before I start looking old? My last relationship really exhausted me.

Anything that's worth doing at is worth doing well. Just take your time.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:
I am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating maybe because of some failed relationships, I rather stay on my own.

I remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. Ealking to the store, met some guys you know how they toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly replied i have one or just joke along.

Now I'm thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but don't have the strength.

Shouldn't I enjoy all those things now before I start looking old? My last relationship really exhausted me.

You sound like an Introvert. A thinker. angry. You should take the personality test. Na joke ooo.

You are young and beautiful like the bloom of spring. Age is probably on your side or so you think, thus a part of you just wanna stay alone and understand yourself better before committing into a relationship. You are still afraid to commit your all because of your previous dating experience.

Dating can be stressful jare. The question and answer sessions, feeling vulnerable, planning for two and being submissive are one of the no go areas for the introverted Wolverine.

She is too majestic and independent for that, and this is one of the dangers we face. We can comfortable in our space.
At other times, we wonder what it will be like going into a relationship. Sometimes we just wanna catch fun and explore. We fear to fall again simply because we don't know how to pretend. It is either all or nothing.

But pardon my asking, why this sudden desire?
Assuming you don't know, but if you knew, what will it be?

Define the boundaries and go out there and have fun. You know whatever you decide to do there are consequences. So date with a profitable purpose.

Yes! You are beautiful, fall anyhow in love, but fall with your eyes wide open, so you will know why you are falling, and exactly what you falling for. VALUES.

Time is on the move. And outward beauty does fade like the rose in winter.

We get old and wiser every day. Please read books on the psychology of relationships and dating. It helps communication.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by ashawopikin(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

body don dey scratch you
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Kuffyeffy: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Chances are, the first number you wrote down is lower than the second. Or maybe not! You might be among the many youths who are wisely putting off dating until they’re old enough to know themselves better.

Another reason why waiting is wise is why the Bible uses the phrase “the bloom of youth” to describe the period of life when sexual feelings and romantic emotions first become strong. (1 Corinthians 7:36)

https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&prefer=lang&docid=1102008091
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by engrrichie92(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Oluromantic:

No need for therapist jor. Her own dey her body.
Most girls say they're in relationship, most guys say they're single. But if you observe well, most guys have 3 babes or more, girls stick only to one. Out of those 3 babes or more the guy has, there's always one that has all his heart that he's always serious about. She need to sit down and find out what is making her not that special one..that's all.

This is year 2000 B.C
Nowadays girls have 5 bfs upwards
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by ericmor: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

Lol no thank you. That's like the last thing I need. I wonder how the second babe is faring

So how do you know d guy u going to meet don’t have two already? So many girls around me but I just don’t have d interest bcs of girls wahala n I need to get married soon. If you not for fun, just chill n focus on ur life n how to be successful along d line u will surely meet a guy and he will be there for u why u try to archive ur goals. Don’t go n fall into d hands of pretends o cus they are d ones u girls love must even after all the advice n warning cus girls most times act like they got chicken brain.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by ericmor: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2020
engrrichie92:

This is year 2000 B.C
Nowadays girls have 5 bfs upwards

Those are d useless hungry girls claiming to be good
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Kaytixy: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

My dear just go marry and stop feeling sorry for yourself for not fornication.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Chrisfe(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Think twice nobody is to advice for that dear and have self development.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Slurity(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Funny post, what a stylish way of calling for toasters. Girls are now smarter
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2020
I don't know who seeks attention the most between you and rozz both of you should get married and let us rest.wawa
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2020
I don't know who seeks attention the most between you and rozz both of you should get married and let us rest.wawa kowei
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by OG1BABY(f): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Xristars:
I recommend you read this book "Rules of love" by Richard Templar. its also contains relationship rules. it will be helpful.
Again why not look into yourself and develop yourself well. So you will scare unserious guys and attract serious ones.
You are more than just your beauty. You worth more and deserve better. #Selfimage.

Please, how do I get this book? I want to get the full book in pdf format, is it possible? Or can I download it from play store? I'd really appreciate your assistance. Thank you
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by oshaosha2014(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Take this little advice. This is the best time of your life to choose a worthy man if marriage is part of the things you want to dabble into. This is not the time to be sleeping around with different guys so that you’ll know the one you are compatible with. Just date as many guys without any sexual encounters to get to choose the one you’ll spend the rest of your life with. Yeah you may want career, you want to work, but don’t let that stop you from looking out for the guy that’s best for you for a long term relationship and eventually marriage. You are young, you are pretty, you won’t be like that forever, use this time to choose wisely as men are rushing you from right, left and centre. Choose wisely. Lastly, stay away from fuckboys. Get you a man that has real plans for the future and for you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Skyfornia(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

I'm ready when you are ready
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Offorgerald15(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Let's see your picture to confirm if you are truly beautiful
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by millionboi(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Joycekkh:
You need to move on from your past, dont let your past relationship ruin you. Allow someone to love and cherish you, someone to pamper you, you deserve it.
didn't ur mum and daddy love u.

Na ppl like u dey drink sniper
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by millionboi(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

which state are u?
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by zedman1(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2020
luminouz:

I stopped reading after 'Girls stick to only one'.... shocked shocked

Where dafuq u been living? Open ya eyes bro or it will end in premium tears for you
Exactly, I was shocked when I read that line.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Votukpa(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

Let me tell you a truth:

DATING WASTES YOUR YOUTH AND BEAUTY.

YOUR BODY WAS DESIGNED TO BOND TO ONE MAN, NOT MANY.

EAT RIGHT ; EXERCISE; READ, DEVELOP YOUR SPIRIT AND BE PRODUCTIVE. THESE WILL INCREASE YOUR BEAUTY AND REFRESHEN YOUR YOUTH.

SEXUAL PURITY HAS MANY REWARDS. REMAIN PURE.

CHOOSE A MAN WHO IS GODREADYMADE AND GIVE YOURSELF TO HIM.

BUILD A FAMILY WITH HIM AND FULFILL YOUR SOUL.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Dantee005(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

Do not let any one make you feel like ure wasting ur youth by keeping to ur self until you find the right person okay.... Most of those fellas telling you dat just wanna Bleep it's that simple.... So take your time improve ur self, live your life the way you like and if you're lucky you'd find someone who would love you like you deserve to be loved.... Peace...

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by millionboi(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2020
ericmor:

So how do you know d guy u going to meet don’t have two already? So many girls around me but I just don’t have d interest bcs of girls wahala n I need to get married soon. If you not for fun, just chill n focus on ur life n how to be successful along d line u will surely meet a guy and he will be there for u why u try to archive ur goals. Don’t go n fall into d hands of pretends o cus they are d ones u girls love must even after all the advice n warning cus girls most times act like they got chicken brain.
that special one is very difficult to locate wen thy crowd around u.

The most annoying part is that others are all most dsame but different style of stress
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by zedman1(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Then my contribution to the post ; be very carefull with most girls who say 'I am beautiful'.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by millionboi(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2020
CsRockefeller:

If you were a guy, I would have said no problems.

But for a lady to be single for 5 years!! I will say there is a very big problem.
Oga thy is no problem is just ur thinking
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by zedman1(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2020
etrange:

Lol.... as usual, when guys go cheating and dating multiple girls; girls are the ones to sit down and ask themselves questions.

The infallible men.
Sorry, that guy knows nothing about females.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Timijo(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2020
PrecioussB:

If you send a pm now that would be better
I'm afraid of your true identity because most guys here disguise as females.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by okakahozi(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Check your CHARACTER[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by oshaosha2014(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2020
It is mostly the youth. She’s average looking though.
Emilokoiyawon:
I see the youth, where is the beauty? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.