Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady (3794 Views)

Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
Guys, if u meet a young married lady of 22 yrs - 25 yrs, beautiful inresistable and already with two kids wat do u do.

Will u go for her and forget she is married or

Will u just be friends with her.

Be sincere with yourself!!!!
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by drrionelli(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
Certainly, I would respect her as well as the fact that she is married.  That way, I'm respecting her, her husband, her children and my personal integrity.

Look at it this way:  If you were to go for her, and she were to go for you, how then could you trust a woman who would compromise (perhaps to the point of sacrifice) her marriage to be with somebody else?  Might she not then later do the same thing to you?  Also, why should she trust you knowing that you're a man who would justify breaking up marriages?  After all, you came looking for her, so you might go looking elsewhere.

Be her friend, but otherwise, leave her alone!
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2007
most guys dont think that way. for the fact that she is still young they will still love to have a taste.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by acidrop(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2007
wat God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2007
To be honest, I guess I'll go out with the young married woman. If I trully care about her and I feel she feels the same way about me too, then I believe we should give it a try. Really, I believe this life is too short to deny oneself loads of happiness. If we are both happy about it then, nothing should stop us. not even the supposed husband.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by breeolan(f): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2007
@ sillyboy

mehn, its obvious that any young man in his senses should nt dive for that lady, because even if she agrees, don't u thk she'd do d same thing to u if sme one bera than u shows up undecided,  the law of Karma, its inevitable wink

so if you're thkn in dis line, be prepared for an heartbrk

@ all,

i thk its possible for a woman to be married and still fall in love wif anoda man, its an issue of the heart embarassed
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2007
but guys out there dont think of any karma law. i met three guys online and told them am 23 yrs, married with two kids and beleive me they saw my pics and still wanted to date me . so u see my brother they dont care.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2007
@ breeolan.
Got your perception and I quite believe in the law of karma, but definately not scared of karma. I really believe that I don't do what I can't take. Like you painted, if the lady falls for another man, that simply means she doesn't feel the same way about me anymore. And believe me life must go on. But in all sincerity, I will do whatever will make me happy and fufilled, as much as my partner is in agreement and happy.

@ mcube.
I really don't think the three guys that want to date you has done anything wrong. Everyone should have the right to express the he or she feels. It's left for you to accept them or turn them down. What if they are gonna pep your life up? Am not encoureging you to indulge in infidelity, but just trying to see life from another angle.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2007
@sillyboy

i quite understand u but all the same do u think its right. When i told those three guys that i was actually joking they now said they dont really mean wat they said
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2007
@ mcube

What actually did you tell the three guys? Am beginning to get confused. Just explain better and let me try to get into their psychy, and perhaps yours too
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2007
@ sillyboy

i met them on net we started introducing ourselves. through our introduction i told them that i am 23 yrs old, married and already had two kids. a boy and a girl. they were happy for me. after a week of chatting on deceit. they asked if we can be dating that they just love me for the fact that am truthful and young. i told them okay and they sent their phone numbers to me. i was offline for 3 days, so on the 4th day i came online and told them i was only joking that am single.

they laughed and said they dont really meant wat they said.

u can imagine, one of them said " Tell me u want to divorce ur husband for me and i will be greatful"
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2007
@ mcube.

So when they told you they were only kidding, how do you feel? As in, were you dissapointed they were kidding with you? If you ask me, I'll believe they were kiding with you. Because I feel you've provided them with a better platform by telling the truth that you are single. So if they are realy interested, they should start firing on all cylinders now that the coast is clear. Or what do you think? cool

about you, if it's true that you are married with kids, then my guess is that you still desire some more fun. Perhaps you are not getting enough from your marriage. Please don't think am getting insultive o. I will never insult you. I'm only trying to analize your painting. And if you are not married yet, my guess is that you desire someone seriously.

what do you think? cool
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2007
sillyboy am not married neither am i interested in them and thank u. though u did not insult me but u did stylishly abi.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2007
@mcube
Sorry if I struck the wrong cord. I wasn't being funny with you, I was only trying to analice things with my silly brain. Please and please don't be offended. but if I may ask, why are you not interested? Just curious you know
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2007
am not just interested cause i dont think i need one for now.

does that settle ur curiousity?
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2007
No, that just increased my curiousity! Why are you not ready now? If you ask me I don't think you are under-aged. Perhaps, you are just taking a break after a not too good experience. That's what most ladies do
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by Hazeleyed(f): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
it is wrong to date a married woman, by dating her u are encouraging her to break a vow she made in the presence of God and remember what the bible says bout that, what God has joined together let no man put asunder.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ sillyboy

u just got the reason. so thank u
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by timmy7(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
Bachelor vs married women? Hmm, the odd is surely against the latter why? One in every ten guys will probably be truthful in such situation while the other nine want to have a taste of , (fill in d gap) I have seen guys saying they cant date after one let alone two sef
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ mcube.
Please mention.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ everyone

please make una help me beg sillyboy to tackle the thread itself instead of me

@ sillyboy

Abeg leave me o na question i ask wey u turn ontop me
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2007
My hands are clean oooo. I no dey ontop of you oooo. I can't be on top of you via the net now. grin
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ sillyboy

Now i know u are not serious at all. lets just leave that and face the main reason for this thread
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2007
@ sillyboy

u no get wetin to say again?
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by sillyboy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2007
@ mcube.
You should know that I've got loads of stuffs to say to you wink. But believe me, people will peep in. Let's just keep the conversation strictly between you and I.  grin grin cool
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by hotchic1(f): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2007
How can you think like that, a married woman when there are loads of single gurls out there,i really don't think that's a gud idea.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2007
@ hot chic

i dont really get ur contribution. pls kindly expantiate it.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by hotchic1(f): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2007
What am saying is that why do you want to go for a married woman when there are loads of single girls out there for you to date.Save someone's marriage..Hope you got that.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by jesuspikin(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2007
can a man scoop hot coal in his hands and not be burnt?,so is he that goes into another mans wife.brothers a word is enough for the wise.keep off married women so that your soul will not roth in hell
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2007
@ hotchic

I understand u quite well but u know some guys are so adamant that they still think a young married woman is attractive and they feel like aving a taste of her.
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by mcube(f): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ silly boy

where are u
Re: Bachelor Vs Married Young Lady by breeolan(f): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2007
its nt rite to date a married woman, der are plenty single ladies out der, so y d married,

@ silly,

u sed you're nt scare of karma, (shakes head) i pray u dnt find ursef in trouble, undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends / Nude Picture Of Rihana / I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.