Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You (30648 Views)

Signs That Shows You Are From The Water Kingdom / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / Out Of The Egypt Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by macof(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
donnie:

In all humility, I do. Anyone whom YAH sends, he empowers. Besides, it's our heritage as BANTU/ YISOLELE/ ISRAEL.
Just recently, a friend who's wife would not give birth weeks after her due date came to see me for some work we were to do together.
He mentioned it passingly, but as we continued to chat I said, let us pray in agreement. The following day, she gave birth naturally.
Days after delivery, the woman was feeling sick, she wasn't producing milk, the child was crying every day. He told me this after I asked how they were faring. I was led to pay him a surprise visit. That night, the baby slept peacefully, the following day, milk began to flow.

I see these things on a regular as I live out this message.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by ibkonekt(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Sulele04:
@donnie
1 you said all isrealites are black but not all blacks are isrealites.
so how do you know isrealites from non isrealites.
2 yahuah is the name of eloyihm of isreal in bantu(hebrew), what is name of satan in bantu(hebrew).
3 also pastors and imam have spiritual powers, do you have spiritual powers.
4 is it true that the earth is flat, if true why is nasa and the government hiding it.
5 how do i have powers like pastors and imam.
6 you said there are many gods, is yahuah also part of this gods. Is it that the creator of blacks is different from the creator of whites.
7 how do you pray to yahuah
8 what makes christianity different from worshipping yah
thanks i just want to know more

the earth is flat, as for the reason for hiding it.
this particular conspiracy is probably the ultimate wake up call, think about it if the earth is flat and Antarctica is an ice wall all around the earth. and we have a firmament above and below.
then.
1. the globe is a lie, space is a lie, evolution 2 million years is a lie, gravity is a lie, we never went to the moon. so many past history fall apart due to flat earth. as for one of the reason why its being hidden is because it is needed for man to depend on science and make science replace God. it is also needed for us to believe in aliens and ufo so when they use holograms to introduce demons they can masquerade them as aliens. these are just my speculations as per reasons though.

2 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2020
ibkonekt:

the earth is flat, as for the reason for hiding it.
this particular conspiracy is probably the ultimate wake up call, think about it if the earth is flat and Antarctica is an ice wall all around the earth. and we have a firmament above and below.
then.
1. the globe is a lie, space is a lie, evolution 2 million years is a lie, gravity is a lie, we never went to the moon. so many past history fall apart due to flat earth. as for one of the reason why its being hidden is because it is needed for man to depend on science and make science replace God. it is also needed for us to believe in aliens and ufo so when they use holograms to introduce demons they can masquerade them as aliens. these are just my speculations as per reasons though.

Very clearly put. However ships/UFOs are real. I have seen them. They are described in scripture as the chariots of heaven, the wheel, the cloud etc. Many of the lights we see in the sky, the so-called stars are extraterrestrial beings. UFOs are the vehicles angels of YAH or fallen angels use.

In fact, the government only recently began to admit publicly to their existence but they have been in touch with aliens ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-DX1lmBlyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yeu2XiZyCM

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by ibkonekt(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2020
donnie:

Very clearly put. However ships/UFOs are real. I have seen them. They are described in scripture as the chariots of heaven, the wheel, the cloud etc. Many of the lights we see in the sky, the so-called stars are extraterrestrial beings. UFOs are the vehicles angels of YAH or fallen angels use.

In fact, the government only recently began to admit publicly to their existence but they have been in touch with aliens ever since.

i have not researched UFO yet, however i have done some research on project bluebeam and chemtrails and usually categorize UFO as deception that will be perfected by hologram. but i will search on it again.
for example there was a city in the sky 4 years ago in china....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIAKYoV6AlU
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by ibkonekt(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2020
donnie:

i will look it up...thanks for the links

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2020
ibkonekt:

i have not researched UFO yet, however i have done some research on project bluebeam and chemtrails and usually categorize UFO as deception that will be perfected by hologram. but i will search on it again.
for example there was a city in the sky 4 years ago in china....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIAKYoV6AlU

It's not new, our ancestors knew about them.
Government has always been in the business of denial and Cover-ups.

The Vatican has the largest telescope in the world and a whole department dedicated to looking into the skies.

Look at CNN admitting to UFO sightings. And there's a reason for the recent disclosures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ZJQ4I7_3M
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sulele04:
@donnie
1 is every white man worshipper of hashatan, like will all of them not make the kindom of yah even the unborn gen.
2 is the torah also the bible
3 will yah accept only blacks(isrealites)
4 you said shabath day is saturday, do christians not know this or why are they taking sunday as shabbat day

1. Are you white? I want to know so I can ignore you, cos my message is to Israel and not to other nations. Salvation is of the YAHUDEEN.

I did not say they worship the devil. I said they are devils. It's a nature. You called it the kingdom of YAHUAH. He is the God of ISRAEL.

Christianity paints a picture that we'll all live as one big happy family in heaven. That is not in the Bible. The KINGDOM will be here on earth with MESSIAH ruling and with the twelve apostles and with all the glorified saints, ISREALITES who keep the Commandments.
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of YAH, and the faith of YAHUSHA.

ESAU/EDOM/White man will be taken captive as slaves. Now that's scriptural.

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity...

If any gentile will peradventure make it in, it will be because they favored and defended the true children of Israel .You cannot tell lies or live a lie and think you will just bounce into the kingdom.

2. The Torah refers to the first five books of the bible written by Moses. It contains the laws of YAH.

3. Israelites are black. They are the ones MESSIAH died for. I don't understand why you will say blacks and put Isrealites in brackets. Not all blacks are Israelites. We also have blacks in Africa that hate us. They had agreement with the whites and sold us into slavery.

4. I am not a Christian... Ask them. From what I know, the Roman religion was founded on paganism and disregard for YAH and his laws. Same with Islam and Judasim which are also creations of Rome.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Sulele04(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
lol @donnie me i be omo naija oh,
i am just asking to know more.

somebody even told me that white can never ever see themselves as the same with a black man no matter what, nah black man go they force themselves on top white. go they do black lives matter for enemy tettirritory.

TRULY BLACKS ARE UNDER DECEPTION

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Sulele04(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
donnie:

It's not new, our ancestors knew about them.
Government has always been in the business of denial and Cover-ups.

The Vatican has the largest telescope in the world and a whole department dedicated to looking into the skies.

Look at CNN admitting to UFO sightings. And there's a reason for the recent disclosures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ZJQ4I7_3M

what is UFO
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Sulele04:

what is UFO

Unidentified Flying Object
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"16So don’t let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink,
or for not celebrating certain holy days or new moon ceremonies or Sabbaths.
17For these rules are only shadows of the reality yet to come.
And Christ himself is that reality.
"
- Colossians 2:16-17

"4Who are you to judge someone else’s servant?
To his own master he stands or falls.
And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
5One man regards a certain day above the others,
while someone else considers every day alike.
Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

6He who observes a special day does so to the Lord;
he who eats does so to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God;
and he who abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.
"
- Romans 14:4-6

Shabbat, fyi, ordinarily, happens on the seventh day of every week (i.e. Saturday) but you can decide what your preferred day(s) of rest is (i.e. the law of liberty permits you to do this)

Shabbat is a shadow. You seem to be hung up on Shabbat. Why are you seemingly extremely interested in or particularly concerned with Shabbat. Shabbat is not a prerequisite for a pass that qualifies anyone to gain access with into the Kingdom

Keep on confusing your self and keep on adding your own personal twisted explanatory view/version of the gospel, every body knows who rested on the 7th day and why it was made holy as a holy commandment (the ten commandments) so like I said you're only doing yourself.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"

"

Shabbat, fyi, ordinarily, happens on the seventh day of every week (i.e. Saturday) but you can decide what your preferred day(s) of rest is (i.e. the law of liberty permits you to do this)

Shabbat is a shadow. You seem to be hung up on Shabbat. Why are you seemingly extremely interested in or particularly concerned with Shabbat. Shabbat is not a prerequisite for a pass that qualifies anyone to gain access with into the Kingdom

letu:
Keep on confusing your self and keep on adding your own personal twisted explanatory view/version of the gospel, every body knows who rested on the 7th day and why it was made holy as a holy commandment (the ten commandments) so like I said you're only doing yourself.
letu:

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2020
donnie:

I think you need to explain this very well because there is an aspect you forgot to mention, which is the fact that when it comes to the whole chariots stuff both the good and evil spirit's (the falling ones /demons) all have this chariots, the only reason I know of which is why the ufos eg the evil spirit's/demons/the falling ones have a version of this whole chariots stuff, has to do with them mimicking the Angels of the Lord Almighty so that the falling ones can be able to deceive the believers of the truth, inwhich the believers will think that they the falling ones are the Angels of light inwhich they are in truth the Angels of darkness eg Matthew 7 : 15 ----20.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"

"

[quote author=letu post=91830016][/quote]

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Then Jesus declared,
“The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.
(i.e. The Sabbath was made to meet the needs of people,
and not people to meet the requirements of the Sabbath)
"
- Mark 2:27

Mark 2:23-27, contextually, even shows how our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, Jesus Christ, explains, that God did not have the Sabbath and then man to serve this day. That, the Sabbath, actually and/or in the first place, was made to serve man and to be for his/her benefit, as well, as being. Our bodies are not concrete, cement nor wood. We need to rest, so to regain expended strength and power so to manage and/or maintain our health, well-being and wellness. The other truth of the whole Sabbath matter, is that God didnt necessarily have to rest, but He, leading by example, did. He acted in this way, to show us how to act. Leave to us we will work round the clock, running and chasing after money until we run ourselves down, run out of steam and then unceremoniously fall to the ground and prematurely just like that drop dead. You dont lead, "thou shall not... thou shall keep my ...," by lip service, you lead by example. The "lead by example," is not the main thing, in positively influencing us, it is the only thing, lol. Leading by example is the most powerful advice you can give to anyone, and so after the sixth day, God rested on the seventh, lol

"Let no man disturb you about food or about drink or in the distinctions of feasts and beginnings of months and Sabbaths,
(i.e. Let no man therefore judge you in food, or in drink, or in respect of a holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days)
"
- Colossians 2:16

"And after the sabbaths, it being dawn toward the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb."
- Matthew 28:1

Now, my two beloved, lovingly dear loggerhead with each other brothers shadeyinka and blueAgent, locking horns on the matter of when is Sabbath in regards to being Saturday, Sunday or whatever day, let me draw an image to conjure up a picture in your minds to illustrate, whats going on here. I remember, when young and growing up as a child or kid, lights out was 9pm or 21:00 hours. This means, whether, I feel like it or not, whether I want to or not, it meant it was bedtime. It was not open to discussion, no debates, no arguments, it just was not negotiable other than I have to be in bed by 9pm or 21:00 hours, BUT, lol, when I finally came of age, when I transitioned from childhood to adulthood, when I have developed completely and reached maturity, I didnt necessarily have to stick to that 9pm or 21:00 hours lights out and bedtime seemingly unarbitrary order, lol.

The 9pm or 21:00 hours lights out and bedtime, seemingly unarbitrary order, lol, was made for me and my siblings, not my siblings and I for the 9pm or 21:00 hours lights out and bedtime, seemingly unarbitrary order. It was a laid down rule, set there for our needs, not us for its needs. Our needs, like for example, to refreshen our tired bodies, you of course, know when we were kids, how full of beans and/or energy we are, growing up, jumping up here and there, rolling and runnning up all over the place, tumbling down the hill etcetera.

The long and short of the nolstagic story, is that, now that we are grown, now that we've matured in sense, wisdom and become disciplined. sometimes we go to bed before 9pm or 21:00 hours, after 9pm or 21:00 hours, at 9pm or 21:00 hours and surprisingly, maybe with lights on, lol. The reality now, is that the hard and fast rule is no more there. At my age, it is now flexible, is what Colossians 2:16 above is saying, and no man can judge me for when and how I choose to have my rest (i.e. sabbath)

By the way, the plural sabbath in Colossians 2:16 and Matthew 28:1 above, is not talking about the seventh day rest but all days of rest which includes the seventh day (i.e. Saturday). There are sabbaths that dont fall on the Saturday, but actually do fall during the week and/or in mid week.

What are we saying here then? What is the point made here? It is that, the time is coming, indeed it’s here now, when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship Him that way, lol (i.e. John 4:23) For God has qualified us and made us competent as ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter, but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life, lol (i.e. 2 Corinthians 3:6)

Another quick one, before I close on this. I confidently am sure, each one of you knows about the implication of double solid white lines on our roads, lol. You know about obeying the letter of the double solid white lines law behind it, lol. What of, when to obey the spirit of the double solid white lines law, lol?

... There are two kinds of light, the glow that illuminates, sheds light upon something for people to clearly see and the glare that obscures because people squint and shut their eyes, as the truth is too harsh for their eyes to see with, lol.

letu:
"The Sabbath was made for man,
not man for the Sabbath
"

Jesus, in Mark 2:27 above, was teaching the principle about the Sabbath rest, that it was instituted to relieve man of his labors, just as He came to relieve us of our attempting to achieve salvation by our works. As it is now, we no longer rest for only one day, but we forever stop our laboring to attain God’s favor by ourself, by our own works and/or by our own righteousness/merit. Jesus is our Sabbath rest from works now, just as He is the door to heaven, where we will rest in Him forever
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"The Sabbath was made for man,
not man for the Sabbath
"

Jesus, in Mark 2:27 above, was teaching the principle about the Sabbath rest, that it was instituted to relieve man of his labors, just as He came to relieve us of our attempting to achieve salvation by our works. As it is now, we no longer rest for only one day, but we forever stop our laboring to attain God’s favor by ourself, by our own works oand/or by our own righteousness/merit. Jesus is our Sabbath rest from works now, just as He is the door to heaven, where we will rest in Him forever
Keep on twisting it no problem because that's all you can do smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
letu:
I think you need to explain this very well because there is an aspect you forgot to mention, which is the fact that when it comes to the whole chariots stuff both the good and evil spirit's (the falling ones /demons) all have this chariots, the only reason I know of which is why the ufos eg the evil spirit's/demons/the falling ones have a version of this whole chariots stuff, has to do with them mimicking the Angels of the Lord Almighty so that the falling ones can be able to deceive the believers of the truth, inwhich the believers will think that they the falling ones are the Angels of light inwhich they are in truth the Angels of darkness eg Matthew 7 : 15 ----20.

Yes, thought I made that clear...

donnie:

Many of the lights we see in the sky, the so-called stars are extraterrestrial beings. UFOs are the vehicles angels of YAH or fallen angels use.

Believers shouldn't go looking for angels but they should know what the scriptures really say about them.

Also, YAH made even the fallen angels. They didn't make themselves, even though they are corrupted due to their fallen nature and they still corrupt themselves. But we should not give the glory of YAH to devils.

Truth is the images built into our minds about heaven is mostly from Greek mythology and liars who call themselves preachers. Those pictures of a white heaven and white angels, white God, gardens and flowers everywhere etc.

Heaven is more technologically advanced than human beings have ever seen or dreamt of. Everything works in sync and in absolute perfection. What we regard as advanced technology here is child's play in heaven.

Isaiah 66:15
For, behold, YAHUAH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by AntiFeminist(f): 4:10am On Jul 19, 2020
Sulele04:

what is UFO
how will you know when your brain is so slow and you've become so dumb.
Instead of you to be watching programmes and learning new things that will upgrade your knowledge you've been busy watching useless bbnaija programmes that adds no value to your already wasted life.
I pity you.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Sulele04(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2020
AntiFeminist:
Instead of you to be watching programmes and learning new things that will upgrade your knowledge you've been busy watching useless bbnaija programmes that adds no value to your already wasted life.
I pity you.

Bro, seriously quit drugs it will do you a lot of good.

Because this is a faceless forum doesn't give you the right to insult people anyhow. Most of the people you are insulting are your parent mates. Grow up kid, all this one no go help you.

I don't watch bbnaija or like it but I don't judge people who watch it or like it. Because they are some things I do not like. No one is perfect.

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
AntiFeminist:
I pity you.

You harsh o shocked
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
eplanning:
No doubt many people have been socially and religiously conditioned to accepting the tradition of “EASTER” without even understanding its origin, background and even where it comes from.
Most people (the Christian church especially) would say it has something to do with the commemoration of the death and resurrection of Christ. But it certainly doesn’t have anything to do with it at all. In fact, it has something to do with Satanism and pagan rituals and tradition. Before going further you need to ask yourself “does God want me to practice these traditions? …Does it match up with the scriptures or not?” Well, you are about to find out the answers to those questions. .
It is written in the bible that Satan would deceive the whole world (revelation 12:9). Shockingly, the festival of Easter is one of the numerous ways that the devil is using today to carry out his deception on the world.
‘The two Babylon’, by Alexander Hislop (pg.93)
“A festival of which we read In church history, under the name Easter, in the third or fourth centuries was quite a different festival from that now observed in the Romish church, and at that time was not known by any such name as Easter. It was called pash or the Passover.”

The original celebration was known as the Passover, and not Easter.
The celebration of Easter is a totally different custom and tradition that is not even related to our God at all.

‘The two Babylon’, by Alexander Hislop(pg.96)
“Such is the history of Easter. The popular observances that still attend the period of its celebration amply confirm the testimony of history as to its Babylonian character.

Now it may be surprising to you that the Easter celebration was already being practiced 1500 years before Christ in Babylon. This celebration is in fact dedicated to the goddess Easter that is believed to be the queen mother of heaven.
The Romans adopted this custom and added it as a part of Christian religion and said it should be celebrated be celebrated the same time of the celebration of the Passover. By doing this, they tactically ruled out the Passover which was actually practiced by the followers of Christ and replaced it with a pagan tradition that is currently practiced throughout the world today.
It is important for u to know that the Romans were not Christians, in fact they were unbelievers and pagans. They had their own customs and traditions and were not comfortable with Christians’ customs (acts16:20). They tried to do away with those who were actually Christians, those who preached about Christ. Later on, when they knew they couldn’t succeed, they pretended to join the Christian race and then took over the religion. They added their own customs in a very clever and deceitful way, so that they can still practice and observe their customs and traditions and at the same time making others think they are actually worshipping the Most High YAH.
Further enquiries into the bible shows that the word Easter was injected into the Bible to justify the fact that you should celebrate Easter (acts21:3). But it is certain that that translation is not correct, that passage of the bible was talking about Unleavened bread and not the Easter celebration. It is one of the few places in the bible where the translators show an undue bias, It was a deliberate misinterpretation by Bible translators.
The Roman Catholic Church as it is seen today as the mother of all churches made deliberate efforts to amalgamate these pagan traditions with Christian practices and tried to find every possible Scriptures to justify these traditions and make all the massed believe they were supposed to be doing it.
Now the church says we should celebrate Easter because Christ rose on “Easter Sunday”. But this is absolutely not true. Christ couldn’t have possibly risen on Sunday if he actually died on Friday (Good Friday) because it was said in the Bible that he will be in the heart of the earth for “three days and three nights” (matthew12:40) .

Friday to Sunday morning doesn’t sum up three days and three nights.
: Friday night + Saturday =one day,
Saturday night + Sunday night = two days,
now Sunday night to Monday would be three days. But this is still not correct because the bible says Christ rose on the “Sabbath” (matthew28:1). Now let’s see, if he rose on the Sabbath according to the scriptures that means he probably died on a Wednesday
Wednesday night + Thursday night = one day
Thursday night +Friday night = two days
And now Friday to Saturday (which is the Sabbath) is the third day
It is very important we find out for ourselves what God actually wants us to do, we shouldn’t just rely on what our pastors or reverend fathers tell us.

Great Insight.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by NLSavage: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=donnie post=91065558]When Jews Ruled the world. cool

Israelites of the southern Kingdom of YAHUNDE (Juda) actually ruled Europe. REPENT my people.

Copy after Hieronymus Bosch’s The Adoration of the Kings or The EpiphanyNetherlands or Germany (c. 1550), Gemäldegalerie, Berlin.
Not difficult to tell who was in charge from pics.
grin

Coat of arms of the baron of the Empire Jean-Nicolas-Louis l'Abbé
please where are your sources for this particular image. I'm also curious about this and want find out more
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by K254725: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
donnie:
When you don't understand white Supremacy, everything you think you know will turn out to be a lie.

The question we should be asking for is ... Where did white people come from

They just popped up out of the blues and stated converting people's history into theirs.

I suggest everyone find interviews of Credo Mutwa on YouTube about an alien race that has been mingling with our women and DNA and conquering ...
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
K254725:

The question we should be asking for is ... Where did white people come from

They just popped up out of the blues and stated converting people's history into theirs.

I suggest everyone find interviews of Credo Mutwa on YouTube about an alien race that has been mingling with our women and DNA and conquering ...

Yeah... Neanderthals... Seed of nephilim.

And they didn't mingle with our Israelite women but mostly with the seed of Esau HAM and Japhet. The result of this mixing were the yellow / white complexioned people who went on to whiten entire populations.

Prior to this, all races on earth were dark skinned... from brown to black.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by lilianofentse(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
donnie:
This is SERAPIS.
The followers of this deity were called CHRISTUS.

So you see, the title CHRISTIAN is not a new something. There were Christians before MESSIAH was born.
hi, please can you elaborate on this, and if possible give keywords i can use to search and do my own research. I find topic highly interesting
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s7/images/220px-Anabia_-_Le_Roy_d27Eissinie.jpg[/img]
Aniaba (i.e. Anabia or Anniaba) is a prince of Assinie (i.e. south of the current Ivory Coast), of the Ehotilé people who was sent to France in May 1688, at the time of the arrival of the French on this West African coast. Converted to Catholicism, with Louis XIV as godfather, he spent ten years in France before returning to Africa. Aniaba had come to France to learn his profession as future King, he quickly became an emblematic personality at Versailles. He was appointed cultural adviser to King Louis XIV [Doubtful information]. He also learned classical languages ​​and excelled in Latin. Gifted with a healing gift, he was nicknamed "the negro sorcerer of Versailles"
- An Ivorian from Assinie at the court of Louis XIV

Dont mind them especially donnie. Baba is a chronic liar, well crafted in misleading people, just as he has set out to make them believe that Jean-Nicolas-Louis l'Abbé is a black person just because of him having a moor emblem/symbol due to family tradition and history, on his coats of arm, smh.

[img]https://s7/images/christ-crowned-with-thorns-1510.jpgLarge.jpg[/img]
He produced a black skinned Magi presenting gift to baby Jesus, but the above is the same Hieronymus Bosch, Dutch/Netherlandish painter, painting Jesus, as not black skinned though. So what's Baba's point now?

The Jean-François de Troy (1679–1752) French portrait of an aristocrat, done as "Portrait of a Mulatto Aristocrat in Armor" from the school of François de Troy, he now posted that as, James Francis Edward Stuart and misleading readers that the guy was a ruler in Europe, lmao

Just too many lies that we have now gotten accustomed to his lies

NLSavage:
... please where are your sources for this particular image. I'm also curious about this and want find out more
You are on a long thing believing the falsifications Baba types on this forum.

You are on your own, if Baba shakes your hand and you dont count your fingers after, to check that each fingers on your hand are still there. If he says good evening, you're better off, to go pull back the curtains and check if it really is evening or not. I wouldn't trust him, as far as he can be thrown

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
lilianofentse:
hi, please can you elaborate on this, and if possible give keywords i can use to search and do my own research. I find topic highly interesting

It's all there... look up Cerapis, Christus etc.

Followers of MESSIAH were called Nazarenes or Messianics (Modern Hebrew: Mashiachiym), and not Christians.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2020
Everything that is hidden will come to light.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
... From the word go, there originally and fundamentally were two kinds of Christianities to start with. There was the Antioch Christianity and there was the Constantine Christianity. Both are inventions, and neither were founded by Yahushua Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior of the whole wide world. There is a very good reason, why Yahushua Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, deliberately chose and consciously selected the term "ecclesia" as the epitome of what and how He see everybody called out to congregate. Praise YAH. Alleluia. I am getting goose pimples right now after typing that part about Jesus Christ and "ecclesia" lmao.

cc: Pervert]Prophet, jared\007, bodydialect\57, Middle\Dimension, Daejo\young, erim\123

donnie:
This is SERAPIS.
The followers of this deity were called CHRISTUS.

So you see, the title CHRISTIAN is not a new something. There were Christians before MESSIAH was born.

lilianofentse:

donnie:
It's all there... look up Cerapis, Christus etc.

Followers of MESSIAH were called Nazarenes or Messianics (Modern Hebrew: Mashiachiym), and not Christians.
"27Then Jesus and His disciples went on to the villages around Caesarea Philippi.
On the way, He questioned His disciples: “Who do people say I am?”
28They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets.
29“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?” Peter answered, “You are the Christ.”
30And Jesus warned them not to tell anyone about Him.
"
- Mark 8:27-30

[img]https://s7/images/BlindLeadingTheBlind.gif[/img]
Dont ask to be led by a clown and blind guide

lilianofentse, fyi, notice from Mark 8:27-30 above, that the deity Serapis, never got a mention, in response to who the people thought Jesus is. No one thought Jesus, as being Serapis.

Another fact, is that, the worshippers of Serapis and Christ were aware of each other. It is as a result of their differences, that Apostle Mark suffered martydom and died a martyr, at the hands of worshippers of Serapis.

"27King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know that you do believe.”
28Then Agrippa said to Paul, “You almost persuade me to become a Christian.”
29And Paul said, “I would to God that not only you,
but also all who hear me today, might become both almost and altogether such as I am, except for these chains.”
"
- Acts 26:27-29

Doesnt it sound strange that none of the Apostles, ever called each other christian. Not once did Peter, Paul, James, John, any of the disciples ever saluted, greeted, addressed or called each other Christian. Apostle Paul, as seen in Acts 26:27-28 above, had a golden opportunity or chance, in front of king Agrippa to admit he is a Christian, but he never allowed the epithet word, roll off his tongue to confirm and describe who he has become

It is was the world, who gave the early believers, the nickname, Christian. It was the people of Antioch, well known and famous for inventing nicknames who were the force behind profaning the name of Christ, which is Genesis 4:26b revisited.

lilianofentse, I cant ever get tired of typing, that, there'd be less christians, if only more christians, properly read their bibles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 / Catholic Priest Batters 70-year--Old Man In Anambra / N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.