Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You (30632 Views)

Signs That Shows You Are From The Water Kingdom / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / Out Of The Egypt Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
donnie:
THE CROSS IS A PAGAN SYMBOL.
The true BLACK MESSIAH was not hung on a cross but on a tree (1Peter 2:24). The cross is an ancient pagan symbol used by various cultures thousands of years before MESSIAH was born.

Pics show cross symbols on the walls and being held by gods.
Cross is a mystic symbol that is made up of mysteries which is based on how much someone knows about the mysteries, the Cross is also a symbolic representation of the four cardinal points.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
donnie:
Ancient Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut.
She declared herself Pharoah, ruling as a man would for over 20 years and portraying herself in statues and paintings with a male body and false beard.
And how is this a problem, seems like you're the type that don't like a woman to be in a position of power/Leadership well for me I don't have problem with that.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
letu:
And how is this a problem, seems like you're the type that don't like a woman to be in a position of power/Leadership well for me I don't have problem with that.

This is about Egypt not about Feminism. And if you must know, in many cases (I'd like to say not all), women ruling over men is a sign of a curse working.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
letu:
Cross is a mystic symbol that is made up of mysteries which is based on how much someone knows about the mysteries, the Cross is also a symbolic representation of the four cardinal points.

Well, at least you agree it has nothing to do with Torah or the teachings of MESSIAH.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
donnie:

This is about Egypt not about Feminism. And if you must know, in many cases (I'd like to say not all), women ruling over men is a sign of a curse working.
I don't know how much you know about the title called Pharaoh but the title has nothing to do with gender it's all about the royal house/family and the blood line, so any member of the family can be referred to as Pharaoh as long as the person is the leader irrespective of the gender male or female.

Another example is the Igbo's of Nigeria inwhich their spiritual cultural title know as Dibia, this title also has no specific gender both male and female can become a Dibia and the Dibia's are part of the governing units of the Igbo societies in the past.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
donnie:

Well, at least you agree it has nothing to do with Torah or the teachings of MESSIAH.
I also don't know how much you know about the crafted word/ symbol often referred to as cross because as it is, the cross has a lot to do with your Torah or the teachings grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
letu:
I also don't know how much you know about the crafted word/ symbol often referred to as cross because as it is, the cross has a lot to do with your Torah or the teachings grin grin grin grin.

Naah it has absolutely nothing to do with the Torah or MESSIAH's teachings. The word stauron which was wrongly and deliberately translated as cross is better rendered stake.

MESSIAH said, "Take up your stake and follow me". Nothing about cross. Even at his death, he was hung on a tree according to the scriptures, not a cross. That's a lie of the Roman Catholics.

1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
donnie:

Naah it has absolutely nothing to do with the Torah or MESSIAH's teachings. The word stauron which was wrongly and deliberately translated as cross is better rendered stake.

MESSIAH said, "Take up your stake and follow me". Nothing about cross. Even at his death, he was hung on a tree according to the scriptures, not a cross. That's a lie of the Roman Catholics.
The so called Cross is a very deep Esoteric in meaning, the Lord also told the people of Israel to make a cube know as Ark of Convenient well a cube is nothing but a folded Cross not forgetting the incident between the Lord Almighty and Moses along with the people of Israel, the incident I'm talking about is the Pole with a fiery serpent on it inwhich a serpent movement is Left and Right then what we now have is a fiery serpent on a straight Pole pointing up and down while the fiery serpent keeps pointing left and right , this is just another symbol of cross in your Torah(Numbers 21) including the Cube shape Ark of Convenient inwhich a Cube is nothing but a folded Cross so donnie the Cross have always been part of your or in your Torah and the Teachings but in a Subliminal way.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Guess you also have some nice things to say about this star our people worship.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
letu:
The so called Cross is a very deep Esoteric in meaning, the Lord also told the people of Israel to make a cube know as Ark of Convenient well a cube is nothing but a folded Cross not forgetting the incident between the Lord Almighty and Moses along with the people of Israel, the incident I'm talking about is the Pole with a fiery serpent on it inwhich a serpent movement is Left and Right then what we now have is a fiery serpent on a straight Pole pointing up and down while the fiery serpent keeps pointing left and right , this is just another symbol of cross in your Torah(Numbers 21) including the Cube shape Ark of Convenient inwhich a Cube is nothing but a folded Cross so donnie the Cross have always been part of your or in your Torah and the Teachings but in a Subliminal way.

Nor be only folded box... even my house is Cross abi folded box.

Listen, I have read the Bible long enough and walked with YAH to be able discern. You can walk in great power when you fully yield to his RUWA (Spirit) and the TORAH. I do not have to dabble into Egyptian and Babylonian mysticism, looking for how they can relate to the scriptures.

There are those who use the scriptures as a reference material for whatever mysticism they want to practice. I'm not part of that. I don't by that mean that those sciences don't exist. They do, but I do not dwell there... My place is in the TORAH. But I see and work miracles by the Word of YAH and the Spirit... Make no mistakes about it.

Go read about that pole of Moses, the children of Israel turned it into an idol and worshiped it many years after Moses' miracle. It was King Hezekiah who broke it down along with other idols and alters. Till today the children of Israel still worship the Serpent like in Benin Republic and even some parts of Nigeria.

That is how our people are... They are happy and satisfied that "the thing works" without seeking the mind of YAH about it.

YAH'S commandments will not change. He says make no graven image, neither bow to them nor worship them. Today, the cross has become an object of worship. They bow down and pray to it. It is hung on the chest, in places of worship, walls, doorposts and lintels of homes and YAH will certainly visit these things with great judgements.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2020
donnie:
Guess you also have some nice things to say about this star our people worship.
Ignorance is one problem you have, please this is not insult I'm just stating an obvious truth. Well i will also say this to you nobody worship that hexagram symbol that you posted, that hexagram is a symbol that represents many things but I'm not going to explain everything to you , I hope you know the exact meaning of symbol.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2020
letu:
Ignorance is one problem you have, please this is not insult I'm just stating an obvious truth. Well i will also say this to you nobody worship that hexagram symbol that you posted, that hexagram is a symbol that represents many things but I'm not going to explain everything to you , I hope you know the exact meaning of symbol.

No long talk... It is the star of your gods (Moloch/ Remphan); We are not deceived.

There is nothing like Star of David which they deceitfully claim. Our people worshipped these things from EGYPT, to the wilderness, to Babylon, to Rome, to Christianity, Judaism, Islam. Your reaction is not surprising. It is the same since bible days. It's the same spirit... It's the same pride and arrogance. It's the same Idolatory.

Amos 5:26
But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Acts 7:43
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Sulele04(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
donnie what do you think about this.
His name is yahuah not Yahweh

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 3:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Sulele04:
donnie what do you think about this.
His name is yahuah not Yahweh

Yahweh is not his name... Perhaps it speaks of YAH's attributes.

YAH is the native dialect of several Isrealite communities in Africa. Bantus will say NYAMBE.
Ashantis in their native tongue call God YAHUAH. Of course they were not taught the name by whites. The name is ancient Hebrew still spoken among Israelites in Africa.

Even if those who made the image thought to represent the God of ISOLELE (ISRAEL), they were sinning and living like pagans to make an image to represent YAH.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
The image shows a Hebrew being sent away from his homeland (deported) after the Assyrian siege of Lachish (Lakisha) in Judea (701 BCE). 

What are your thoughts... Oyinbo?

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Which one is Arab to you. The one the media, Hollywood and your Ignorant pastors push as Arabs are actually Turks for the Ottoman empire that conquered and dominated North Africa. They're are the ones you call Egyptians today. Original Egyptians were black Africans (Somalians and Bejas).

The original Arabs are blacks. They have been oppressed and relegated to the background.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
May the JUDGEMENT of YAH fall on lying pastors and Imams.

Compare Congolese woman with the ancient Egyptian Queen.

1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Real Egypt- A picture worth more than a thousand words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Queen Tiye-
Like the Hebrews, Egyptians were Africans. Western media and lying preachers say otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Beer brewery in ancient Egypt.
See real Egyptians before the invaders came along. undecided

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2020
This is for stupid white man worshipping negroes.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by LikeAking: 12:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Na lie.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2020
LikeAking:
Na lie.

White Jesus worshipper spotted.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
donnie i would like you to look at this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became.
i want your opinion on the op's melin claims.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
donnie:

Yahweh is not his name... Perhaps it speaks of YAH's attributes.

YAH is the native dialect of several Isrealite communities in Africa. Bantus will say NYAMBE.
Ashantis in their native tongue call God YAHUAH. Of course they were not taught the name by whites. The name is ancient Hebrew still spoken among Israelites in Africa.

Even if those who made the image thought to represent the God of ISOLELE (ISRAEL), they were sinning and living like pagans to make an image to represent YAH.
What's the difference between Yah and Weh
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
donnie:
Real Egypt- A picture worth more than a thousand words.
The same Donnie that derogatory demonize Isis, Osaris and Horus can be seen here obsessively fantasies with the same Egypt cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin let me stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 4:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 5:37am On Dec 23, 2020
letu:
The same Donnie that derogatory demonize Isis, Osaris and Horus can be seen here obsessively fantasies with the same Egypt cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin let me stop here for now.

At least they are pure humans. I mean ancient Egypt o (besides the Annunaki), not the Egypt of today.

However, I am not a Hammite, why should I forsake YAHUAH my ELOHIYM and follow the gods of Egypt. Why should I forsake my pure YAH-given Spirituality and customs for Babylonian customs in the name of Egyptology?

Besides, it's a strategy. Because when we uncover their lies about the real Egypt, we also uncover their lies about the Khabiru (Hebrews)
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2020
letu:
What's the difference between Yah and Weh

The tetragrammaton YHWH is pronounced YAHUAH and not YAWEH. YAHUAH and YAHUSHA are names that are used or that have meanings in Bantu and Niger KONGO languages. Dassol.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2020
AFRICAN BEARDS

From the PHAROANIC period to the present.

Notice I said African, not Khabiru (Hebrew)... Before some people come yapping again.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2020
runtime:
donnie i would like you to look at this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became.
i want your opinion on the op's melin claims.

Macelliot:
Paganism is a default, traditional or cultural way of life and belief in the existence of higher dieties or gods since the beginning of this Imperfect world...

Satanism refers to Evil itself, the adversary of Good, and the adversary of God Almighty...

Melin's claims could be real but the conclusions like that of Macelliot is what I cannot agree with.
Who created the sun, moon and the elements? They are for our benefit, but we are not to worship any of these things. They are not more important than the TORAH. They are not to replace YAH in our lives or conciousness. People ignorantly claim to know what and how the ancients worshipped only to swim in idolatory.

Other nations in Africa respected, envied and even feared the Bantus for their God and spirituality. And I don't mean Egyptology or all the other nonsnese so-called awake Hebrews follow today. Most of these other nations knew the creator, even though many did not serve him like the Khabiru (Hebrews) because he neither revealed himself nor His laws to them as he did with his people the Bantus (Khabiru/Hebrews).

The problem is with major religions like Christianity, Islam, Judaism who have stolen Bantu (biblical Isrealite) culture and Spirituality, made it theirs and turned it into a religion which they use to enslave our people.

Until we kick out white Jesus and the many other false religions and take back our scriptures, our history and our spirituality, we will forever remain slaves until destruction comes upon us.

The bible is all about Black people who lived on the continent of Africa and not the so-called levant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
donnie:

At least they are pure humans. I mean ancient Egypt o (besides the Annunaki), not the Egypt of today.

However, I am not a Hammite, why should I forsake YAHUAH my ELOHIYM and follow the gods of Egypt. Why should I forsake my pure YAH-given Spirituality and customs for Babylonian customs in the name of Egyptology?

Besides, it's a strategy. Because when we uncover their lies about the real Egypt, we also uncover their lies about the Khabiru (Hebrews)
grin grin grin grin You and your reply remind me of this Ghanaian bird know as chichidodo, here's some stuff about the bird which is exactly what you are big time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City / A Church Inside An Hotel!!! / Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.