Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You (30904 Views)

Signs That Shows You Are From The Water Kingdom / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / Out Of The Egypt Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by K254725: 3:19am On Jul 20, 2020
donnie:

Yeah... Neanderthals... Seed of nephilim.

And they didn't mingle with our Israelite women but mostly with the seed of Esau HAM and Japhet. The result of this mixing were the yellow / white completioned people who went on to whiten entire populations.

Prior to this, all races on earth were dark skinned... from brown to black.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"27King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know that you do believe.”
28Then Agrippa said to Paul, “You almost persuade me to become a Christian.”
29And Paul said, “I would to God that not only you,
but also all who hear me today, might become both almost and altogether such as I am, except for these chains.”
"

Stop fooling yourself and others. This is how they referred to their "sect".

Acts 24:5
For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
donnie:
Stop fooling yourself and others. This is how they referred to their "sect".

Acts 24:5
For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:
1/ Who is "they"?
2/ Who is that is talking in Acts 24:5 above?
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
1/ Who is "they"?
2/ Who is that is talking in Acts 24:5 above?

They were referred to by others of course. These were Isrealites who knew MESSIAH couldn't have come to set up any religion. The apostles and MESSIAH were Israelites and lived as such, keeping the laws statues and commandments of YAH.

They were not called Christians, that's the point I'm making. They were referred to as the sect of the Nazarenes.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Truthwords: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
donnie:

They were referred to by others of course. These were Isrealites who knew MESSIAH couldn't have come to set up any religion. The apostles and MESSIAH were Israelites and lived as such, keeping the laws statues and commandments of YAH.

They were not called Christians, that's the point I'm making. They were referred to as the sect of the Nazarenes.
you dont have to force them to wake up . all those ignorant folks to enjoy their sleep . we are the chosen Israelites of the Bible . Let those who want to sleep continue to sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSuUXdNdYxo

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Truthwords:
you dont have to force them to wake up . all those ignorant folks to enjoy their sleep . we are the chosen Israelites of the Bible . Let those who want to sleep continue to sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSuUXdNdYxo

"You might not want a revolution, but you need a revolution."

#MakingSense.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
donnie:

Yeah... Neanderthals... Seed of nephilim.

And they didn't mingle with our Israelite women but mostly with the seed of Esau HAM and Japhet. The result of this mixing were the yellow / white completioned people who went on to whiten entire populations.

Prior to this, all races on earth were dark skinned... from brown to black.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Sulele04(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
@donnie what do you think about otematum and his claims about yahuah. also and his claims that we humans are gods like yahuah

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sulele04:
@donnie
what do you think about otematum and his claims about yahuah.
also and his claims that we humans are gods like yahuah

I have not really studied otematum to know his school of thought.

But apart from the "ye are gods" we find in the book of Psalms 82:6, I am aware of the frequent use of the same words by Egyptologists and those into "consciousness", where they dismiss the bible as fairy tales, concoctions of the white man. They say those who believe in a power or entity greater than themselves are ignorant.

But here lies the stupidity of their claims. First, the white man didn't give black people the bible. We had the scriptures, and Christianity had already begun in black Ethiopia and Egypt long before it began in Rome.

It was widely known and not a subject for debate that the people of the book were all black. While pretending to promote black consciousness, they indirectly promote and exalt voodoo, Idolatory, ancestor worship etc. There's a difference between BANTU spirituality and voodoo.

It's the reason I don't hesitate to say I am not Pan-Africanist. I am an ISRAELITE, period.

All praises shall forever be to YAHUAH and no man can take His glory for all men are but dust before him. And many Israelites have been tempted to follow them in their delusions and to their destruction.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
-According to Websters dictionary, the word negro is a race of humankind native to Africa. But looking further down, you find some more interesting clues.

-The Word Negro is of Spanish and Portugese origin: From negro black, from Latin nigr-, niger

The word was first used in 1555. At this same time in history a major event was taking place in Spain and Portugal- It was the expulsion of black Portuguese Jews (negro Portugese Jews) to Potugese settlements on the West caosts of Africa where they were sold as slaves. Many thousands of these Jews were shipped to these Portuguese settlements on the West coast of Africa to worked on the plantations.

In less than a decade after these Jews were settled on the continent of Africa, the transatlantic slave trade began. And these same Jews were captured and transported to the Americas where they were again sold as slaves. The Portugese slave traders knew who exactly they were taking fro slaves because they put them there.

The majority of the slaves that were put on slave ships had the DNA haplogroup E1B1A; the same DNA haplogroup of the remains of black Jews found buried in mass graves in Portugal with hands and feet tied, and with broken skulls

...Most of whom were known to be of the Royal house of David. The same DNA haploagpoup of the Bantus and majority of the inhabitants of subsaharan (West, East, central and Southern) Africa.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by eplanning: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2020

donnie:
I'm sure you know by now who this scripture is referring to...

Job 30:3-6
For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste.
Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat.
They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief; )
To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.

Behold the caves of Caucasus mountains... cool

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by eplanning: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"The Sabbath was made for man,
not man for the Sabbath
"
- Mark 2:27

Jesus, in Mark 2:27 above, was teaching the principle about the Sabbath rest, that it was instituted to relieve man of his labors, just as He came to relieve us of our attempting to achieve salvation by our works. As it is now, we no longer rest for only one day, but we forever stop our laboring to attain God’s favor by ourself, by our own works oand/or by our own righteousness/merit. Jesus is our Sabbath rest from works now, just as He is the door to heaven, where we will rest in Him forever

So since Jesus is the door to heaven, we dont need to obey the commandments okwea?
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by eplanning: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
It will be stupid of anyone to hear all these and still continue in mental slavery cry cry cry
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
eplanning:

Let me post more picture that's related to what you mean by posting those pictures, the picture I'm posting is meant for those that understands and know.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by eplanning: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
letu:
Let me post more picture that's related to what you mean by posting those pictures, the picture I'm posting is meant for those that understands and know.

Powerul picture! Neanderthals vs Humans. Humans in the castles and whites animals (mankind) attacking the castle. cool
See the blacks with nice shoes and the white children of neanderthals with animial-like feet... Eewwww. shocked embarassed
This is how they took began to conquer Europe and drive our ancestors out.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Devgru: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
I advise that every black read the book "the destruction of black civilization " by chancellor Williams and your thinking wouldn't remain the same, unfortunately many of us don't read
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Devgru:
I advise that every black read the book "the destruction of black civilization " by chancellor Williams and your thinking wouldn't remain the same, unfortunately many of us don't read

They say if you want to hide something from the black man, put it in a book. undecided
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Daniel 10:6
His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
Christmas was illegal in the US until 1836 as it was considered an ancient pagan holiday.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2020
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Thief here is not referring to the spiritual entity Hashatan (satan), but to the physical devils here on earth. MESSIAH was a real physical man who came to set free from the real physical devil.

Thunder fire white Jesus angry

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Feeding of the five thousand.

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2020

The Moorish Origin of the Statue of Liberty
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Original Berber/ Arab

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
If nor be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.

...Washing of feet...
Shabbat Shalom fam!

1 Like

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Painting of Prophet Yonah (Jonah) being cast into the sea. (Circa 300AD, Rome)

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Egypt then and now.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
YISOLELE (ISREAL): Fake Vs Original

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
YISOLELE (ISREAL) then and now.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MuttleyLaff: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
donnie:
This is the True Egypt White racists have succeeded in hiding from you.

This is the Egypt mainstream media and Hollywood never project.

This is the Egypt we had when black ruled the world .

This is the Egypt which every great Greek philosopher had to visit to learn science and knowledge.

This is the Egypt from where they stole almost all their so-called inventions.

This is the Egypt Rome copied and patterned the Papacy after.

This is the Egypt the Freemasons hijacked their whole order from.

This is the Egypt idiotic blacks who worship white Jesus dont know anything about.

This is the Egypt where black Hebrew ancestors visited and to which they fled seeking refuge. JOSEPH's brothers couldn't tell their brother from other Egyptians until he revealed himself. MOSES a Hebrew was adopted by Pharaoh's daughter and the Pharaoh believed he was Egyptian. PAUL too was mistaken for an Egyptian. Even MESSIAH was taken to Egypt to hide. Israelites and Egyptians obviously looked alike.

My Advice to you who are still worshipping white Jesus. Your children are reading books and watching films with white JESUS. You owe it to your creator to raise your children up in truth and righteousness and not to destroy their minds with lies so they become like you. Throw away all those false materials, especially that JESUS FILM.

REPENT and believe in the black MESSIAH and keep the commandments so you and your house can be saved from the destruction that is coming on this earth. Every wickedness done against the chosen people of YAH and against his laws shall be punished. #AwakeOIsrael

WATCH: THE TRUTH IS OUT!
h t tps://youtu.be/UyW9I6wiQ1A

donnie:
I have not really studied otem\atum to know his school of thought.

But apart from the "ye are gods" we find in the book of Psalms 82:6, I am aware of the frequent use of the same words by Egyptologists and those into "consciousness", where they dismiss the bible as fairy tales, concoctions of the white man. They say those who believe in a power or entity greater than themselves are ignorant.

But here lies the stupidity of their claims. First, the white man didn't give black people the bible. We had the scriptures, and Christianity had already begun in black Ethiopia and Egypt long before it began in Rome.

It was widely known and not a subject for debate that the people of the book were all black. While pretending to promote black consciousness, they indirectly promote and exalt voodoo, Idolatory, ancestor worship etc. There's a difference between BANTU spirituality and voodoo.

It's the reason I don't hesitate to say I am not Pan-Africanist. I am an ISRAELITE, period.

All praises shall forever be to YAHUAH and no man can take His glory for all men are but dust before him. And many Israelites have been tempted to follow them in their delusions and to their destruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bphZqgAof9Q

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.