Stats: 3,195,331 members, 7,957,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You (32306 Views)

Signs That Shows You Are From The Water Kingdom / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / Out Of The Egypt Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
letu:
grin grin grin grin You and your reply remind me of this Ghanaian bird know as chichidodo, here's some stuff about the bird which is exactly what you are big time.

Hehehe... The TORAH is able to divide between soul and spirit, joint and marrow.... cool
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
donnie:

Hehehe... The TORAH is able to divide between soul and spirit, joint and marrow.... cool
No matter how you spell it and pronounce it , it's still the same eg

Ra/Rai/Raa and Rah Which is all the same, Ra is the same as Rai while Rai is one and the same as Raa and Raa is also the same as Rah.

Donnie as you can see that your attitude of I know it all is ridiculous, if you are going to display your I know it all here so you better explain to everyone what the Egyptian divine being is doing in your TO (RAH) or ToRa.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
donnie:

The tetragrammaton YHWH is pronounced YAHUAH and not YAWEH. YAHUAH and YAHUSHA are names that are used or that have meanings in Bantu and Niger KONGO languages. Dassol.
Inwhich the key word here is the letter/ pronunciation of the word A or Ah which can be seen in the pronunciation of Y AH and AH then when the alphabet/letter U is added in-between Y AH and AH it becomes YAHUAH so the key word is A or Ah Which can also be seen or found in what both followers of Ancient ISRAEL are black people, Israel which can be broken as ( IS RA EL ) and also both Christian, Judaism and Muslims Which they give the meaning as it is so or so it be, additional meaning as certainty, truth and verily which they can use it in the beginning of their prayers and must also use it to end their prayers , what I'm talking about here is Amen or Ahmen.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2020
letu:
Inwhich the key word here is the letter/ pronunciation of the word A or Ah which can be seen in the pronunciation of Y AH and AH then when the alphabet/letter U is added in-between Y AH and AH it becomes YAHUAH so the key word is A or Ah Which can also be seen or found in what both followers of Ancient ISRAEL are black people, Israel which can be broken as ( IS RA EL ) and also both Christian, Judaism and Muslims Which they give the meaning as it is so or so it be, additional meaning as certainty, truth and verily which they can use it in the beginning of their prayers and must also use it to end their prayers , what I'm talking about here is Amen or Ahmen.

LOL... That's for Idolatrous Hebrews who are in bed with Egyptology...

IS = ISIS a pagan deity
RA= A pagan deity
EL= Referring to God, including the many Pagan gods (eg. Canaanite).
You and your white Judaism friends (Synagogue of Satan) can continue with your paganism... Count me out.

We are ISOLELE. I only use Israel (most times in brackets) so people can understand. ISOLELE is a Bantu word meaning Isolated, Seperate, Sanctified. That's where the English ISOLATE came from. So we are his Isolated or Sanctified ones.

EL (ELOHIYM in modern Hebrew) is a Bantu word referring to MIGHT or POWER. So it could be any Might or authority. The word is translated as God in the English bible.

In Ki-Kongo = ELIMO meaning Might
In Yoruba = ELEDUMARE meaning Almighty
In Cross River = ELEIM, ELEMI meaning Might

...and so on.

So we serve the ELEIM of ISOLELE (The God of Israel). We have nothing to do with the gods of other nations.

And we pray saying AMANI or AMANAM meaning "You have done it". You can have your AMEN and worship it.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2020
letu:
No matter how you spell it and pronounce it , it's still the same eg

Ra/Rai/Raa and Rah Which is all the same, Ra is the same as Rai while Rai is one and the same as Raa and Raa is also the same as Rah.

Donnie as you can see that your attitude of I know it all is ridiculous, if you are going to display your I know it all here so you better explain to everyone what the Egyptian divine being is doing in your TO (RAH) or ToRa.

NONSNESE... Torah in Bakor/Ekoi (A Bantu language) means Word, Speak or Speech. And that's what Moses received from YAH. In Kikuyu (another Bantu language) the word is Tula. And so on...

Hebrews who are into Egyptology will be destroyed. REPENT and send your RA idol back to sender.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
donnie:

IS = ISIS a pagan deity
RA= A pagan deity
You and your white Judaism friends (Synagogue of Satan) can continue with your paganism... Count me out.

We are ISOLELE. I only use Israel (most times in brackets) so people can understand. ISOLELE is a Bantu word meaning Isolated, Seperate, Sanctified. That's where the English ISOLATE came from. So we are his Isolated or Sanctified ones.

EL (ELOHIYM in modern Hebrew) is a Bantu word referring to MIGHT or POWER. So it could be any Might or authority. The word is translated as God in the English bible.

...and so on.

So we serve the ELEIM of ISOLELE (The God of Israel). We have nothing to do with the gods of other nations.

And we pray saying AMANI or AMANAM meaning "You have done it". You can have your AMEN and worship it.
Africans and your Bantus are also more related to Ancient Egyptians as long as you keep dragging them towards Hebrew's only eg

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
donnie:

NONSNESE... Torah in Bakor/Ekoi (A Bantu language) means Word, Speak or Speech. And that's what Moses received from YAH. In Kikuyu (another Bantu language) the word is Tula. And so on...

Hebrews who are into Egyptology will be destroyed. REPENT and send your RA idol back to sender.
Even your TORAH has a lot to say about the similitude of YAH AND RAH (RA).

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2020
letu:
Even your TORAH has a lot to say about the similitude of YAH AND RAH (RA).

The Hebrew scriptures weren't written in English.
What you long for is against the scriptures and you know it.

Ezekiel 8:16 is not a recommendation but an abomination which brought the punishment of YAH upon ISOLELE (Israel).

Ezekiel 8:15-16
[15]Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
[16]And he brought me into the inner court of YAHUAH'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of YAHUAH, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of YAHUAH, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Just like the children of ISOLELE, you and your kind are inscreasing the sins of our people by longing after Egypt. See YAHUAH'S response to these Idolatrous people you referenced as your example, and REPENT.

Ezekiel 8:17-18
[17]Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
[18]Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

If you have an Idolatrous heart, you will read your cravings into the scriptures imagining things that aren't there. The scriptures you quoted say YAHUAH is also a SHIELD, should we then make shields and worship them as god?
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2020
letu:
Africans and your Bantus are also more related to Ancient Egyptians as long as you keep dragging them towards Hebrew's only eg

Egyptians are Africans, Bantus are Bantus. Period. We are not the same. You have already joined yourself with Hammite Khamata (Egypt) worshiping strange gods. Leave Bantus out of your Idolatory.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

Ezekiel 8:16 is not a recommendation but an abomination which brought the punishment of YAH upon ISOLELE (Israel).

[15]Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
[16]And he brought me into the inner court of YAHUAH'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of YAHUAH, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of YAHUAH, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Just like the children of ISOLELE, you and your kind are inscreasing the sins of our people by longing after Egypt. See YAHUAH'S response to these Idolatrous people you referenced as your example, and REPENT.

[17]Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
[18]Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

If you have an Idolatrous heart, you will read your cravings into the scriptures imagining things that aren't there. The scriptures you quoted say YAHUAH is also a SHIELD, should we then make shields and worship them as god?
Funny enough concerning your reaction eg yes the Ezekiel chapter has to do with anger and furry now Donnie look at this,

Imhotep and his achievement in medicine only for people of present day now to turn their backs on him and started acknowledging such achievement to Hippocrates whom was many years younger than Imhotep including in knowledge and Hippocrates never became equal to Imhotep,

So Donnie if you are Imhotep how will you feel over such attitude of the present day people, well it won't be any different from Ezekiel 8 which is about anger and furry.

The similitude between Imhotep and Hippocrates is medicine imagine people now ignore or turn their backs on Imhotep and Hippocrates and start acknowledging nothing but medicine only, the same goes with Yah and Rah (Ra) inwhich their similitude is the Sun so as it can be seen in Ezekiel chapter 8 inwhich they left Yah Rah (Ra) and started worshipping the Sun then why won't God be angry in Ezekiel Chapter 8.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 4:39am On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

Egyptians are Africans, Bantus are Bantus. Period. We are not the same. You have already joined yourself with Hammite Khamata (Egypt) worshiping strange gods. Leave Bantus out of your Idolatory.
So this is all you can come up with, anyway let me say that Which is obvious according to you (Donnie) Bantus are not Africans but are Bantus very very funny what a twisted idea grin grin grin grin.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

More on your African Bantus

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 5:41am On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

IS = ISIS a pagan deity
RA= A pagan deity

...and so on.

Dude you and your twisted mind, even your TORAH (TO RA) say's that you should not lie in anyway even it has to be by twisting facts lie is lie, Donnie I know you can't help it but lie because you and lie are like bread and butter.
AMANAM is not an end to prayers like Amen, since we are talking about prayers inwhich amanam come in praise and worship (songs) use in thanking God while AMANI is also not an end to prayers Which is common among Swahili and Arab inwhich in

AMANI in Swahili : means peace and it's used in speech pattern/sentence not necessarily always about prayers.

AMANI in Arabic : means wishes and aspirations which is also common in speech pattern/sentence.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 6:09am On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

grin grin grin grin Donnie thinking that he can dodge by using Ezekiel to do the dodging stuff grin grin grin grin sorry but it's not going to work because I'm still going to be doing the hitting grin grin grin grin donnie I'm the one that did the posting so here is it again cheesy cheesy grin grin.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

more for you.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2020
letu:
grin grin grin grin Donnie thinking that he can dodge by using Ezekiel to do the dodging stuff grin grin grin grin sorry but it's not going to work because I'm still going to be doing the hitting grin grin grin grin donnie I'm the one that did the posting so here is it again cheesy cheesy grin grin.

You're the one who brought Ezekiel but your sword turned against you because the scriptures are from YAH and you will not give his glory to idols.

REPENT from sun worship. That's the reason you're in love with religions like Christianity and Judaism etc. because they are all into Sun worship.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2020
letu:
Dude you and your twisted mind, even your TORAH (TO RA) say's that you should not lie in anyway even it has to be by twisting facts lie is lie, Donnie I know you can't help it but lie because you and lie are like bread and butter.
AMANAM is not an end to prayers like Amen, since we are talking about prayers inwhich amanam come in praise and worship (songs) use in thanking God while AMANI is also not an end to prayers Which is common among Swahili and Arab inwhich in

AMANI in Swahili : means peace and it's used in speech pattern/sentence not necessarily always about prayers.

AMANI in Arabic : means wishes and aspirations which is also common in speech pattern/sentence.

I'm telling you how woke Isrealites pray and how I pray. Woke Isrealites generally don't say Amen, many say Amani. While you're swimming with paganism, many are woke.

Even modern Hebrew language is Amein, not Amen. Yoruba is Amii... Not Amen.
Amanam is not praise...remembering grandma's church? Amanam means you have done it in Ibibio language.

The so-called facts are the indoctrication you've received from those Hebrews foolishly pedling the Babylonian religion called Egyptology. They are trying to make us Egyptians or idolaters. No need for that when you have the pure power of the Spirit of YAH.

You're shocked because you thought I was ignorant of all the Egyptology nonsense. You're not the first, I have destroyed many alters of Egypt built by rebellious children of ISOLELE. Now you're shamelessly trying to twist scriptures to say what they aren't saying. We cannot leave the Creator and worship the Sun, a creation.

Shalom.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

You're the one who brought Ezekiel but your sword turned against you because the scriptures are from YAH and you will not give his glory to idols.

REPENT from sun worship. That's the reason you're in love with religions like Christianity and Judaism etc. because they are all into Sun worship.

I don't own you any more explanation on Ezekiel chapter 8 because I've dealt with it inwhich as usual instead of responding to what I've summarized/explained concerning Ezekiel chapter 8 well you still choose the easy way by dodging grin grin grin grin, some how you think it's me and you but the truth is that many people are reading this and they can see that your problem is ignorance mixed with symptoms of a sickness know as Doctor know it all or I know it all, in Igbo we call it Eze Oye agwalam or Azuanu uka.

One thing is that you think you're WOKE but the obvious truth is that all you've been doing throughout your life is sleep woke also know as sleep working which makes you think that you're WOKE grin grin grin grin, another funny thing about you is that everybody must say what you like to hear or that which makes you comfortable but when he or she says what you don't like, you end up accusing him or her of practicing Ancient Egyptians, Assyria, Padan Aram,Sumeria, Babylon, Kanaanites and Egyptologist pagan religion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but when someone show's you the similitude of your so called pagan people/religion in your TORAH (TO ---- RA) you only end up defending/pouring adorations to the same similitude you've been calling paganism grin grin grin grin grin you see your life, the only reason you behave like this is because you've been program to do exactly what you're doing, free yourself from this your HEBREW ISOLELE ALSO KNOW AS HEBREW ISRAELITES whom many of their founders are hardcore ILLUMINATI KABBALAH MASON'S and their European American Christian,
Jews, White Arab Muslim appears to have a way of dominating planet earth just thanks to the Ideal of Shem, Japheth and Ham they were able to dominate the Ethiopia Race also know as the Black Race, the Black Race whom were the first in this planet earth and will always.

Just the way ILLUMINATI KABBALAH MASONIC White's/modern day Arab's and their modern day Mongoloid Family where able to use their Shem, Japheth and Ham ideal to deal and abuse Black Race in a derogatory way, the same goes to their by product the so called HEBREW ISOLELE ALSO KNOW AS HEBREW ISRAELITES, this Kabbalah fraternity know as Hebrew Isolele or Hebrew Israelites now continues to do the same thing on their fellow Black brown Race just like their white masters keep doing it to Black brown Race, like people say an apple does not fall far from its tree.

TRY AND FREE YOURSELF UDO diri gi, Hotep, AMANI, PEACE.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Where is your Christmas thread? wink
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Where is your Christmas thread? wink

It's a shame, my posts have terrorized the kingdom of darkness, now they fight dirty.

Ask Seun lalasticlala and the rest, they should be able to give an answer.

MaxInDHouse:
The Ten Commandments!
(1)Do not have any other God before me
(2)Do not use images in worship of me
(3)Do not use my name unworthily
(4)Keep the Seventh Day and make it Holy
(5)Honour your father and mother
(6)Do not Kill
(7)Do not commit Adultery
(8]Do not steal
(9)Do not bear false Witness!
(10)Do not snatch anything belonging to your neighbor!

How exactly do this God want his worship to be now?

In Spirit and in Truth. And in Spirit doesn't mean imaginary, vague, lawless or without substance. It means, in the TORAH, His laws and in his truth.

MaxInDHouse:
Where should his temple be so that worshipers won't have to face images since they don't know the exact place he is? What is the name? And how will all the Bantus pronounce it?
Our bodies, (those of his people ISOLELE) are his temple and should be offered to his holy service.

Our physical temple was destroyed by the Romans and since then, not only were we scatted, we have been oppressed, destroyed and dispersed around the world through slavery by the same ROME (The BEAST aka Mystery BABAYLON aka Christianity).

MaxInDHouse:
Which day is the first or last day of the week, since we want to scrap Roman calendar?
It is a well documented fact that the Roman Catholic church changed the solemnity from the 7th day, the day of YAHUAH to the 1st day, the day of the sun in keeping with the existing Roman tradition of Sun-worship.

MaxInDHouse:
How do people honour our parents? Is it whatever they impose on us including the form of worship they know?
Children should be raised in the way of YAHUAH and not after the traditions of the heathen. Parents will be judged for failing in their duty.

MaxInDHouse:

Killing involves taking the life of others, should everyone be spared including evildoers?
What exactly is your definition of Adultery?
Stealing is easy so even a toddler knows that.
How do you define false Witnessing
Can you also expatiate on snatching other people's properties?

Half the questions you ask here will be answered by the Spirit of YAH once you align yourself with him. Unnecessary questioning and argument arise when people love lies or refuse to accept the whole truth.

MaxInDHouse:
And finally is this your God interested in the form of worship practiced in other parts of the earth or he's only interested in ISOLELE? Is your God the Creator of all other races apart from ISOLELE?

He is YAHUAH, The God of ISOLELE. He revealed himself to ISOLELE, and gave them laws. No other nation had that privilege. He chose us to be Holy (Separated) unto Him, that we might be ABOVE ALL NATIONS. ISOLELE is called to be a light to the nations.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
donnie:

It's a shame, my posts have terrorized the kingdom of darkness, now they fight dirty.

Ask Seun lalasticlala and the rest, they should be able to give an answer.

Sorry about that!

In Spirit and in Truth. And in Spirit doesn't mean imaginary, vague, lawless or without substance. It means, in the TORAH, His laws and in his truth.
Please where is the bolded written in the scriptures?

Our bodies, (those of his people ISOLELE) are his temple and should be offered to his holy service.
I thought you were talking about ISOLELE and the God that's against Christianity, so where is it written in the scriptures that people's body is the temple apart from the books written by CHRISTIANS? embarassed

Our physical temple was destroyed by the Romans and since then, not only were we scatted, we have been oppressed, destroyed and dispersed around the world through slavery by the same ROME (The BEAST aka Mystery BABAYLON aka Christianity).
So where was your God when all these happened?
And what is he doing now that his worshipers have been misplaced?

It is a well documented fact that the Roman Catholic church changed the solemnity from the 7th day, the day of YAHUAH to the 1st day, the day of the sun in keeping with the existing Roman tradition of Sun-worship.
I believe you're going to quote the scriptures not going to secular history because everything has been mixed up, so quote the scriptures to validate your opinion on the first or last day of a week!

Children should be raised in the way of YAHUAH and not after the traditions of the heathen. Parents will be judged for failing in their duty.
Where are the laws of your God written without the books written by CHRISTIANS? So that parents can go through and inculcate it in the minds of their children.

Half the questions you ask here will be answered by the Spirit of YAH once you align yourself with him. Unnecessary questioning and argument arise when people love lies or refuse to accept the whole truth.
So you can't fully deliver the message to convince your audience unless they first agree with you shey? Please what's the difference between your message and those of the churches who always so "accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior so that holy spirit will teach you"

He is YAHUAH, The God of ISOLELE. He revealed himself to ISOLELE, and gave them laws. No other nation had that privilege. He chose us to be Holy (Separated) unto Him, that we might be ABOVE ALL NATIONS. ISOLELE is called to be a light to the nations.

So what are you doing everyday on Nairaland if your god can singlehandedly reveal himself to ISOLELE? undecided
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry about that!

Please where is the bolded written in the scriptures?
Look it up yourself... Are you afraid of the scriptures?

MaxInDHouse:

I thought you were talking about ISOLELE and the God that's against Christianity, so where is it written in the scriptures that people's body is the temple apart from the books written by CHRISTIANS? :-

Written by who? Christians? You must be dreaming. This pagan Roman religion you practice began in the 4th Century AD. It even began in Kush (Ethiopia) and Egypt before Rome adopted it. The apostles were not Christians, they never called themselves that. They were ISOLELE (BANTUS/Isrealites) and lived as such, keeping the Commandments, the Shabbat, YAH'S holy feast days etc.

MaxInDHouse:
So where was your God when all these happened?
ISOLELE broke YAH'S laws and commandments. They worshipped other ELOHIYM as Christians do today and like YAH has warned, the curses came upon ISOLELE and they were scattered and enslaved.

Deuteronomy 4:26-28
[26]I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
[27]And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
[28]And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

MaxInDHouse:
And what is he doing now that his worshipers have been misplaced?
YAH is waking up ISOLELE from around the world as he had promised and many are already preaching this truth. Those who repent and turn from their wicked ways will be saved form the coming destruction upon the earth and those who don't will perish.

MaxInDHouse:
I believe you're going to quote the scriptures not going to secular history because everything has been mixed up, so quote the scriptures to validate your opinion on the first or last day of a week!
Nothing is mixed up. There is truth and there are lies. There are true prophets as and teachers and there are false prophets. I do not go to gentile teachers like you Christians because they have not the Spirit of Truth. If you worship a white man as god you are serving Lucifer, the father of lies. So don't be surprised that all you've believed are lies. If you love truth, you will find it and recognize it.

MaxInDHouse:
Where are the laws of your God written without the books written by CHRISTIANS? So that parents can go through and inculcate it in the minds of their children.
I even thought you knew a little something when you boasted that you were going to make me shake. The only rule Christians played was to destroy, hide, remove band mistranslate books that exposed their wickedness and who the REAL children of ISOLELE are.

Christians were majorly responsible for the destruction of the REAL people of YAH. One major strategy they employed was they outlawed the keeping of YAH'S commandments, Shabbat, Feast days etc. Those who did were killed, burnt alive as heretics, enslaved etc. That is how we lost our identity.

Jeremiah 17:4
[i][4]And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land.

MaxInDHouse:
So you can't fully deliver the message to convince your audience unless they first agree with you shey? Please what's the difference between your message and those of the churches who always so "accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior so that holy spirit will teach you"

I leave the job of convincing to the Spirit. Those who are among the elect will hear, believe and repent. And I care less what you or your Christian churches teach, we have had enough of their lies, killing, stealing and destruction.

MaxInDHouse:
So what are you doing everyday on Nairaland if your god can singlehandedly reveal himself to ISOLELE? undecided
YAH spoke his people ISOLELE through Bantu prophets (never gentiles). I heard the truth and the Spirit confirmed it within my heart. I had every reason to reject it but I didn't. It takes a humble Spirit to submit and be taught by YAH when you think you know everything like many Isrealites following the religion called Christianity.

I kept it to myself and told only a few around me out of excitement but didn't bother pushing the message until YAH warned me about the coming judgements upon the earth in a vision. In his words " If you do not warn the people, the judgements will come, but you will not escape." So my message is clear: REPENT and escape the coming judgements. I preach it not just to save others, but myself also.

I began preaching this message on NL September 2019, warning the people. And 2020 came, confirming the words I received. 2021 will be even more interesting. There will be a separation between those who are His and those who are not. And the hand of YAH will be more visible in judgement against the wicked and in the preservation of his chosen who repent and turn to him.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ogbeni ISOLELE, you're just an empty barrel! cheesy

The spirit that revealed what you're saying to you should have done the same for others, after all you said you have every reason to reject it but you swallowed it hook line and sinker.

So allow the spirit to reveal itself to others too or else you'll run mad o, because people must be fully convinced that they're not hearing voices of DEMONS!

May you have PEACE! wink
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
All praises to YAH
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 5:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Egyptians were Africans, not fake white Arabs as hollywood shows.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ay- 27th. King, 13th dynasty.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
You will have to first be mad to believe that the ancient indigenous Egyptians were whitish people. They were the Somalians and Bejas.
Notice the attire, the curved knife and the spear.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by OkCornel(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Updates coming through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOoykXsqMXc

An artificial intelligence software was used to recreate the face of Nefertiti. Findings are still ongoing on the specific bust/portrait used for the recreation.

I can’t wait to see what the results would be when this is tested on ancient corpses or portraits from Northern Egypt or Israel.

Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by Rosskiiku: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2021
Damn. How did I miss this thread?

Fantastic and marvellous thread by the OP.

I think Nefertiti was darker than the image above by the way, even though it shows her as a black woman.

I'm very sure she was darker than that.
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by donnie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rosskiiku:
Damn. How did I miss this thread?

Fantastic and marvellous thread by the OP.

I think Nefertiti was darker than the image above by the way, even though it shows her as a black woman.

I'm very sure she was darker than that.

[img]https://media1./images/b7fc6dd4bd06acfd0dad0b0bb9a0a60e/tenor.gif?itemid=7331500[/img]
Re: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You by letu(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
donnie:

[img]https://media1./images/b7fc6dd4bd06acfd0dad0b0bb9a0a60e/tenor.gif?itemid=7331500[/img]
grin grin grin grin This is going to be very very interesting grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / 7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131