Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

How do I Deal With This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I Deal With This Situation? (1291 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originalsly:
@ Op.... do you know the husband?.... what if he's a ranking short fused military guy? .... or cult member? Do you think when he confronts your friend it will be to listen to explanation?... or to warn him?
You are no better than your friend.... in fact... you are worse. Your friend considers you a true friend .... the reason why he confided in you .... and showed you evidence that he is sleeping with the married workmate. You said nothing about it.... nor discouraged him from carrying on.He expected that information to remain between the two of you. Now here you are ... after smiling in his face.... trying to contact the husband to snitch on his wife and your friend. Why not talk to your friend? What kind of a friend are you? You are a snitch.... and a backstabber period...... like a snake.... cannot be trusted.
As a friend... if you feel he is doing wrong... it is your duty to try to make him do the right thing.... try to disengage him from another man's wife. As a guy.... what you should've learned about your friend is that a wife is not off limits ... and this would include your wife or girlfriend...... and your family members period. Bro.... I rather have a snake than you as a friend..... at least I'll know what to expect.
what makes you think that another friend of the woman in question does not know about this act an d would tell.
as long as all of them are in that organization somebody else is in the shadow and knows about this
Now do you think it is impossible for the woman to literarily tell her husband that she had this affair in order save face.

1 Like

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Originalsly: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

what makes you think that another friend of the woman in question does not know about this act an d would tell.
as long as all of them are in that organization somebody else is in the shadow and knows about this
Now do you think it is impossible for the woman to literarily tell her husband that she had this affair in order save face.

No doubt.... all you said above is possible. The point here is not about if the husband can know.... or how he can know. It is about being informed by OP.... he should not be the one to tell since he doesn't know the husband.... nor the wife.
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originalsly:

No doubt.... all you said above is possible. The point here is not about if the husband can know.... or how he can know. It is about being informed by OP.... he should not be the one to tell since he doesn't know the husband.... nor the wife.
the predicament of the op is that by the time this affair blows open which it must.He cannot escape it because he is roped into it by association

1 Like

Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by Originalsly: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
baralatie:

the predicament of the op is that by the time this affair blows open which it must.He cannot escape it because he is roped into it by association

Lol... don't forget... all in the hotel are associates.... so would everybody be roped in?
Re: How do I Deal With This Situation? by baralatie(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Originalsly:

Lol... don't forget... all in the hotel are associates.... so would everybody be roped in?
from the bolden it is assumed what is thought to be a secret hidden from open view is actually open hand knowledge by aides on both sides.
which means all associates have the power to make hell or turn this infidelity into a bargaining chip when the time arises.a reality because of this infidelity happening within a. single organization

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone Leaving In The Same Estate With You? / Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You / 15-yr-old Primary 5 Girl Run Away From Home After Being Scolded Over Sex She Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.