Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You (1244 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Nairaland Has Made Me Lose Interest In Girls. / Mention One Good Quality About You That You Are Proud Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Kabir5643(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lemme start. I became active on nairaland last year July cos I was battling with a pmo addiction. And I joined a masturbation quitting thread and I abstained for 5months plus before indulging. Before that long streak I had never gone three weeks without soapying. It was a blessing to me cos I had accountability partners in the thread.

Nairaland has also helped me in other stuffs, like getting phones,simping, learning insults lmao etc.
Thanks to the creator Seun, God bless you for creating this wonderful platform

Now let us know what one good thing you've benefitted from joining nairaland

Lets go!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Ahmed0336(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Too numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Many, many, many
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by chatinent: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Clients.
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by MJBOLT: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
it opened my eyes to see the LIGHT(Atheism) and flee from DARKNESS(Religion),i remember back then how seun used to tackle christians,i wonder why he stopped,his posts opened my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by paulolee(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
too many bt this days, it helps to reduce stress and keep me updated on my line of hustle..

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Kalatium(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
I can fairly conclude without any form of equivocation that Nairaland is indispensible

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by possibility99: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nairaland has been a great shield for my business. When ever I got lost of idea, I quickly run to Nairaland and look for any thread that's is related to what am in need of, shaperly sharperly scholars will provide solution.
I love Nairaland.
God bless Nairaland
God bless Nairalanders
God bless Nigeria

I will design an eye catching signature logo or a modern logo for your business. Give a mail via my Signature to get in touch

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
if not for nairaland, I'd probably be a simpgrin

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
SmellySperm:
if not for nairaland, I'd probably be a simpgrin
ubuja has blessed you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
It made me meet my future wife uyaiincomparabl

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
dingbang:
ubuja has blessed you cheesy
no be lie,Lord let him not suffer for 600yrs

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Meedon: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
$ and #
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by GreatResearcher: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kabir5643:
Lemme start. I became active on nairaland last year July cos I was battling with a pmo addiction. And I joined a masturbation quitting thread and I abstained for 5months plus before indulging. Before that long streak I had never gone three weeks without soapying. It was a blessing to me cos I had accountability partners in the thread.

Nairaland has also helped me in other stuffs, like getting phones,simping, learning insults lmao etc.
Thanks to the creator Seun, God bless you for creating this wonderful platform

Now let us know what one good thing you've benefitted from joining nairaland

Lets go!
NL almost ruined my life.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
dingbang:
It made me meet my future wife uyaiincomparabl

undecided
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by dingbang(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by wapo: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nairaland changed me from a chronic SIMP to a REDPILLER

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Akanoaaa(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Tell us more
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Vyzz: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Still nothing...

Hoping on seun

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by ednut1(m): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Admission tips and info
Job tips and info
Relationships
Immigration to Canada
And many other valuable information

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by ednut1(m): 12:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Admission info, nysc, job and immigration

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by shiffynaani(m): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2020
I thank God for nairaland for liberating me.

---------->From the Staple of a former SIMP.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by konkonbilo(m): 1:27am On Sep 07, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided
That guy na husband material 1000 yards, no use am play o wink
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Galactico4ever(m): 1:34am On Sep 07, 2020
No good thing,yet.I've been scammed more than once and the mods hid the thread.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by djperoski2010(m): 1:56am On Sep 07, 2020
On nairaland i met monikers with shared interest and passion(i call them "sibblings")

And if we aint "sibblings" then we cant relate
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Gerrard59(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Mainly admission (saw my UTME score here) and job related info (got hired by a Nairalander). I also learnt about the natural behaviour of women which is why I am not fazed by certain attitudes they display. Additionally, I honed my writing skills via commenting on posts which today is a profitable side hustle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2020
All thanks to the Redpill's crew.
for opening the eyes of many simps who are willing to adhere to their teachings.
I personally have really learnt a lot, not just about relationship but in many aspects of life.. nairaland is indispensable and the redpill stays Eternal.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by 777romanon: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Too numerous to mention, well I'll try to count. work and business update, I librated myself from the shackles of transsion, learnt about human behaviour- how to be a better man thanks to ubunja and Fam. increased my love for knowledge........... .......
knowledge makes a man unfit for a slave, so seek it wholeheartedly!
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Kabir5643(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:

How?
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Higgies(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Quite much. Many thanks to God and then everybody involved. Gracias !
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2020
Kalatium:
I can fairly conclude without any form of equivocation that Nairaland is indispensible

Seconded!
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing Nairaland Has Done For You by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
it opened my eyes to see the LIGHT(Atheism) and flee from DARKNESS(Religion),i remember back then how seun used to tackle christians,i wonder why he stopped,his posts opened my eyes.
He use to tackle Christians why angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Wash My Clothes With Morning Fresh? / Can You Imagine? / A Lady Giving A Man Mouth Action In A Public Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.