Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos (1891 Views)

'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Emmadoc: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Recall that Maria’s scandal hit the web when celebrity barman Cubana Chief Priest took to his Instagram page to call her out, accusing her of stealing his sister’s husband and threatening to have the woman killed.

Well, in light of the calling out, new evidence show that Maria is really linked with Kelvin – a video where Maria flaunted a Hublot watch some days back, reemerged alongside a photo of Kelvin rocking the same model watch and same colour as well.

Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Romanoff(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mariah in the mud but the only man who gets snatched is a man who wanted to be snatched.

I come in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mumu people
Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Smartb0y: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Mariah in the mud but the only man who gets snatched is a man who wanted to be snatched.

I come in peace.
you must be into the snatching business

3 Likes

Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Romanoff(f): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
you must be into the snatching business

Do you understand what "Maria in the mud" means?

Make I know how I go take reply you.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Smartb0y: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Do you understand what "Maria in the mud" means?

Make I know how I go take reply you.
clarify my observation,im more interested in that "but" part.
sounded like justification
Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don't care undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Truvelisback(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I come in peace.
Simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Homeboiy: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
And the wife of Kevin get soft breast and nyash pass maria

Some men sef
Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Rahkman: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Homeboiy:
And the wife of Kevin get soft breast and nyash pass maria

Some men sef
where's her pic? Or post her handle for ig
Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Romanoff(f): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
clarify my observation,im more interested in that "but" part.
sounded like justification

You expected me to blame her and leave out the man who stepped out on his wife?

2 Likes

Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by Smartb0y: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Romanoff:

You expected me to blame her and leave out the man who stepped out on his wife?
you're escalating the conversation by answering question with question
Re: Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos by TheWolfen(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Whatever
My 2cent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage / High Body Count: Reasons To Avoid As A Man With Something Going For Him In Life. / 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.