Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants (1884 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by kyber(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2023
So this girl we live in the same compound
On this very day she washed her clothes and went out leaving her clothes including her pants on the line, I didn’t know she won’t be coming back that day
Well it started raining and she called me to help her pack her pants and i said okay,

I asked her if she was coming back she says no till tomorrow.

Then I thought of it where could this girl be by this time of the night,she must be in a guy’s house Collecting brother john Cina and pipping some lollipop down her throat while she wants another man to help pack her pants,

Omo I didn’t pack it oo,then she came back the next day to see what I had done and got furious and told me that I’m wicked and never to talk to her again .

So I don’t know what to do ?
Did I do wrong or right?
Should I go and apologize ?
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by jullary(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Two things involve.
U shouldn't have imagine she is with a man collecting "gbola" she might be at work place.
Secondly it's so wrong of her to ask you help her pack pant, if u eventually help her to pack it and suddenly fall sick the only thing she say is, I remember the guy that pack my pant. Aside that it's her underwear! She should have dry it inside,when she knows she wount be coming back.
to make peace with her explain to her politely and apologize.
Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Rhozabeth(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2023
Bros you did wrong! She called becos she trusted u as a neighbor, are u d only neighbor she could call? What is ur business with where she could be and what she was doing? Is she your sister or your gf?
Ask yourself the questions and answer then honestly, may be then you will see that you did wrong!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Lalami3232(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2023
What do you want us to do because I no dey get the reason why you create this thread.
It's either most of una be children/teens or una dey extremely jobless.
3yrs time, just come back and read this thread again, you go understand wetin I dey talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by kyber(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2023
jullary:
Two things involve.
U shouldn't have imagine she is with a man collecting "gbola" she might be at work place.
Secondly it's so wrong of her to ask you help her pack pant, if u eventually help her to pack it and suddenly fall sick the only thing she say is, I remember the guy that pack my pant. Aside that it's her underwear! She should have dry it inside,when she knows she wount be coming back.
Peace.

She won’t even pick my calls
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by kyber(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2023
Rhozabeth:
Bros you did wrong! She called becos she trusted u as a neighbor, are u d only neighbor she could call? What is ur business with where she could be and what she was doing? Is she your sister or your gf?
Ask yourself the questions and answer then honestly, may be then you will see that you did wrong!

But don’t you deem it rude for her to send me on that kind of an errand?

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by kyber(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2023
Lalami3232:
What do you want us to do because I no dey get the reason why you create this thread.
3yrs time, just come back and read this thread again, you go understand wetin I dey talk

Give advice
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by LagosG: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Pata ni logo benz

(Sorry I couldn't hold it in) 😂
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Flora2Sweet: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Why are you worried ?? What where you expecting... where you expecting her to be happy? Moreover the pants are clean, she was even honest enough to tell you she'll be back tomorrow due to the trust she has for u......

You f**d up..
Don't bother that lady again... u no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by donbenie(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2023
It is wrong for you to have promised and renegade on it..
She asked you and you agreed..
She specifically asked that you help her pack her pants..
Not her clothes,her pants and you agreed..
If you didn't want to do that,then you shouldn't have agreed..
That's childish of you..
You should have let her know and she would have found someone else to do it..
You are not her lover and whatever and wherever she went to,is IMMATERIAL..
As a MAN,your WORD should be your BOND..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by kyber(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Why are you worried ?? What where you expecting... where you expecting her to be happy? Moreover the pants are clean, she was even honest enough to tell you she'll be back tomorrow due to the trust she has for u......

You f**d up..
Don't bother that lady again... u no get sense.

I thought you guys would all me an alpha male

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Flora2Sweet: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2023
No bro.... she called you to help her , she respected u.... if you knw u wouldn't.. you should have told her...

U know how much PANTS be now for market

kyber:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Tickles001(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:
On this very day she washed her clothes and went out leaving her clothes including her pants on the line, I didn’t know she won’t be coming back that day
Well it started raining and she called me to help her pack her pants and i said okay,

Then I thought of it where could this girl be by this time of the night,she must be in a guy’s house Collecting brother john Cina and pipping some lollipop down her throat while she wants another man to help pack her pants,

Omo I didn’t pack it oo,then she came back the next day to see what I had done and got furious and told me that I’m wicked and never to talk to her again .

Did I do wrong or right?

I see you're a very soft person when it comes to women. How did you even bring yourself to accept packing the pants. You should have said a clear NO.

First, you accepted. That's weak of you.

Second, you accepted and didn't do it because she's fucking another person. That's petty of you.

I put it to you that you're neither disciplined nor reliable. Stop pestering her with your apologies, and save whatever is left of your self respect.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Shedrack777: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2023
you could have told her that you felt she might be uncomfortable if she knew that you've seen and touch her pant

2 Likes

Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by WantsandMore: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Tickles001:

I see you're a very soft person when it comes to women. How did you even bring yourself to accept packing the pants. You should have said a clear NO.

First, you accepted. That's weak of you.

Second, you accepted and didn't do it because she's fucking another person. That's pretty of you.

I put it to you that you're neither disciplined nor reliable. Stop pestering her with your apologies, and save whatever is left of your self respect.
Seconded. Lockup & put up some frame, but you also have to make it up to her in anyway that's not against your values, just sit back & look out for opportunities.
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Jozilinn: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2023
Please stop all this ate you really that jobless 😴😴😴
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Fiscus105(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:

Did I do wrong or right?

And u think u have posted sensible post ok.

If you are leaving with a neighbour that you are in good accord with him or her, did he/she even need to call you before you take care of his/her property in absent?

In future if u find it difficult to make it in life and succeed maritally, you wouldn't blame it wicked ways,but sitting president as usual.
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Karleb(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2023
It's not weird to not pack her pants. A lady once called my attention to pack my boxers cause she wouldn't touch it. grin
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by kyber(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Karleb:
It's not weird to not pack her pants. A lady once called my attention to pack my boxers cause she wouldn't touch it. grin

Like it makes them irritate me
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by kyber(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Fiscus105:

And u think u have posted sensible post ok.

If you are leaving with a neighbour that you are in good accord with him or her, did he/she even need to call you before you take care of his/her property in absent?

In future if u find it difficult to make it in life and succeed maritally, you wouldn't blame it wicked ways,but sitting president as usual.

I should pack her pants so she can say I did something to it abi?

I wonder how you want to make it in life with this mentality
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Qatar2022: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:

Did I do wrong or right?
Oga you're wicked , The lady is not your gf why imagining such a thing and because of that you don't help a neighbour
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Qatar2022: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2023
jullary:
Two things involve.
Peace.
It's not wrong they're neighbours and they're in good terms
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by donbenie(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:

Does your word mean so little?
If you had already told her you would do it but you had a rethink..
You should have called her back and told her you stepped and and might not make it back in time..
That way,she would have looked for an alternative..
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Qatar2022: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:

Oga you're wrong you should have do and and warned her not to try it next time
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Qatar2022: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:

Nothing concern alpha male and wickedness
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Clinghton: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2023
She trusted, but you failed her because of your jealous imagination.

You should have called her and told her you can't pack her underwear.
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Fiscus105(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:

Did u not write it, that he called you to keep all her clothes for her in figment of
your imagination u wrote up?

Instead for u little teenage kids to face ur future that seems to be hopeless already, ....u will be hunting for holes ,even in the dreams.
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Rhozabeth(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
kyber:

No bro its not rude for her to send on that kinda errand. You are looking at her like your gf or that you are interested in her. Until u stop looking at her that way, you will not that there is absolutely nothing wrong with what she has done!
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Gaspardd(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lalami3232:
I hope u re typing this inside ur lambo, and sitting beside barrack Obama discussing world peace?
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Gaspardd(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
A lady once told me to help her pack her clothes too when it was raining.
I told her..... I" ll rather die.
Pack it... FOR WHAT?
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by Gboom: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
What is special in helping her to pack her clothes and pants and keep it for her. It will soon reach your turn one day, it may be something more valuable that rain will beat or something emergency happen to you and nobody is willing to help you
Re: Lady Told Me To Give Her Space For Not Helping Her Pack Her Pants by frozen70(f): 4:18am On Apr 20, 2023
kyber:

Did I do wrong or right?

Where ever she was as at the time she was asking you to assist her pack her undies shouldn't be a problem with you because you are not dating her

Maybe the rain caught her there and she couldn't come back

She requested for your help and you accepted but didn't do that for her

She is not happy with what you did

Now that she has cautioned you, never to talk to her again, just give her a break till she gets over it

(1) (Reply)

"Leave Your Marriage If Things Are Not Going Well" Mia Khalifa Marriage Advice / Nairalanders Please Come And See The Injustice Going On On Nairaland / She Proposed To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.