Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (79127 Views)

Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 / Popular Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (PICTURES) / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmmmm, I fear Oyibos ooooo taking their lives anyhow, even with the hardship and poverty that's hurting me here and there I can never take my precious life, the life is too expensive before God Almighty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Buharisef:
RIP man

Wow... What a painful way to go shocked. SMH.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by victorian(f): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus, one of my favorite actor, may God safe us all, from the day I leave face me I face you to small private resident, na that time I know what loneliness and depression is, no fun, no joy and no walka together, talk to together to even extent of go nak ashawo together, sometimes rich people eye dey see for loneliness, I nearly wish to even rent one room there to dey see people gather with

The day u can Iive alone in peace and contentment without expecting people to gather and make u happy, that day uv succeeded in having total control over sadness and depression for life.
Don't let people or a person or group of people be the reason you have mood swings. Be in complete control of your mind, soul and body.

Depression and all the ills that befall humans will run from u.

And can u imagine? God lift u up abit to stay in a Miniflat where u can think well and strategise to. Work your way to the top, but u yearn in your spirit and soul to go back to face me n face you.
Later u will come and wail village people are on your case Or u will say the only thing women know is to date successful guys. Nigerian women are gold diggers. Really?

When the mind yearns for poverty because u want people to make u happy? How will u grow into millionaire or billionaire?

What you think and desire is what u are. May God help u.

9 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by OriOko88(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:
It may not be suicide but murder made to appear like suicide.
Baby. Mo fo fun oruko e oo. Omo pelebe fun ra e

2 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
This is a rubbish talk, u are the most daft fellow I HV come across today, how can u be complaining after God has lifted you ....nawa o, humans can Neva be pleased, maybe u should go BK to underbridge, ungrateful soul.......shiooooo
I'm just being honest

3 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by OdefaGirl(f): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
All this finest.....all this cuteness.....
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
I'm just being honest
then go BK to the face me I face u
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Sanishu: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Killed and hanged. Abeg do autopsy

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Investnow2017: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
Now when he gets to hellfire the devil will ask him oh boy why did you kill yourself are you? such a very stupid fool to commit suicide at this kind of Corona time, you see I don't know well the guy have is some personal issues so well good for him and he just put his family and everybody into a very big and shamful terrible time too bad for him, rest in hell
You would have simply helped yourself by keeping quiet. Some matters are too deep to talk about thoughtlessly. Your thoughts are painfully thoughtless, and that is very, very sad. You are too low to comprehend the power of a sick mind. Next time keep mute and look responsible than emptying yourself like this. It is a shocking display of naivety. Read your Bible carefully, study it and meditate. You will know the truth. You have not known the truth. Don't receive yourself. Matters of life and death are too deep for you to make certain judgement so casually as you have just done. You have hurriedly placed your destiny in heaven and have quickly positioned this late young man him hellfire. How callous and thoughtless. Regards

4 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Rebekah029(f): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
One of the main character in " sacred ties" manav why!
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Devops:
If not for pain that comes with suicide. I would have gone since angry. This life no balance
Put your faith in God and keep your hands clean. Your dream will come true I tell you sincerely

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Bankole101(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
HELLO,,, THE BEST AFFILIATE PLATFORM WITH EASY UNDERSTANDING IS AROUND YOU!!!

IT IS CALL NAIRAKASH.

it pays you directly to your bank account… It is the best affiliate site trusted in our time,,,

Earn on NairaKash with just 1k

earn with your phone, read same news you have been reading on other site for nothing, read them in NairaKash and get paid, WhatsApp me on 08076276553
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
then go BK to the face me I face u
everything in this life has advantage and disadvantage. We just have to cope and thank God, never a dull moment, even free shayo and free olosho whom they already paid for, free live fighting between neighbour, husband and wife, I'm not saying living alone is bad but if anyone have suicide thought, he or she shouldn't there it, because the face2face wey I commit for, the room self rich 16, we have Hausa, IBO,,Yoruba and even one Fulani, you won't even worry about thinking due to commotion, but na, na only me and my baby mama with daughter, they have gone to programe, na me and shayo come be best Friend,

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by LadyJasper: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Exxoonty:
What could make such a handsome person commit such
That should tell you it's not about physical looks and the likes, all is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Andrew13: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Take sniper cheesy it's painless
Devops:
If not for pain that comes with suicide. I would have gone since angry. This life no balance
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
everything in this life has advantage and disadvantage. We just have to cope and thank God, never a dull moment, even free shayo and free olosho whom they already paid for, free live fighting between neighbour, husband and wife, I'm not saying living alone is bad but if anyone have suicide thought, he or she shouldn't there it, because the face2face wey I commit for, the room self rich 16, we have Hausa, IBO,,Yoruba and even one Fulani, you won't even worry about thinking due to commotion, but na, na only me and my baby mama with daughter, they have gone to programe, na me and shayo come be best Friend,
ok I don hear u, keep reminiscing your previous house joys and sweetimes,
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Reference(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
LifegoesOn1:
Many people are passing through hell

Then Jesus Christ in needed in that life. The only one who has gone to hell and back.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Smhaykins(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Devops:

I know of a painless way if you are willing
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

I feel so much pity for those who commit suicide, if only they know what enternity holds for them, suicide is never an option,
Suicide is a passport to eternal damnation.
say no to suicide, Run to Jesus he saves!

shebi na you be chief judge wey dey give people tickets to hell fire...grin

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by whytediamond(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Golan007:
Young, successful and handsome yet suicide.

All that glitters isn't gold.

Not all that glitters is gold.

That's the correct phrase
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Judybash93(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
Despite The Cash and all that!
It ends in suicide!

And whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of Fire..

Fame, Name, Cash, Popularity and all that does not give Peace .

True Peace Is only found in The Prince of Peace!

JESUS CHRIST is the Prince of Peace!

With JESUS! Life or death , you Gain!

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by BadmanKiller: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
No o. Doctors are
iceboy4752:
People think once you become a celebrity, you get to live the best life. The truth is celebrities are usually the most depressed set of people.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Lukebryan2sure: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Smhaykins:

I know of a painless way if you are willing

Why do u guys joke with everything...
Why.....
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Manav!!! Damn. I never knew the movie was acted in 2009.
Depression oooo. Oh my God. Damn it. I hope he finds peace wherever he is.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by chijokz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
It ends in suicide!

And whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of Fire..

Why don't you start with wishing and praying for the deceased's soul to RIP?
Also His real name is Yahshua which means 'I am Salvation'.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by chijokz(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
May his gentle soul RIP.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by dazzysleek(f): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Golan007: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
whytediamond:

Not all that glitters is gold.

That's the correct phrase
And I must say it that way, right?
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by kingxsamz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
News flash! Everyone dies.
If you like pray from now till next year.
Everyone dies!
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
It ends in suicide!

[/s]
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
costandi:
I for vex if na the same Rajput wey write those our Engineering textbooks.

I wouldn't know but a guy on Facebook said that the guy was a topper in engineering while in Uni, and some other stuff like 7th position in physics olympiad and some shii
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by babjoe: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
There is more to this. As rightly said, investigation should commence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.