Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (79104 Views)

Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 / Popular Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (PICTURES) / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by odinson1(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
Despite The Cash and all that!
It ends in suicide!

And whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of Fire..

Fame, Name, Cash, Popularity and all that does not give Peace .

True Peace Is only found in The Prince of Peace!

JESUS CHRIST is the Prince of Peace!

With JESUS! Life or death , you Gain!

Shut the Bleep up!
I'm tired of seeing your Stupid posts Everywhere on Nairaland
you damned Prophet of doom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2020
makjo900:

His coming? Dumb fooools like you are unable to use the brains, those who sold you this idea enslaved you for hundreds of years. How can people who enslaved you on earth, discriminate you on earth want to share a place called heaven with you? Btw, "if" he comes back, which country would he land? Isreal or Nigeria?
Just like a lightning strikes in the west and is seen in the east, so shall the whole world witness his coming.
I've experienced him, and i also have a personal relationship with him.
Repent for The kingdom of God is at hand.
life without christ is regret-laden.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2020
odinson1:

Shut the Bleep up! I'm tired of seeing your Stupid posts Everywhere on Nairaland you damned Prophet of doom!!!
Let him be, did he bug you? live and let live!
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Put your faith in God and keep your hands clean. Your dream will come true I tell you sincerely
Your dream will come true? How funny, some one like Kierkegaard would have mocked this comment. It is not everyone that will achieve their dreams in life.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2020
So unbelievable! He Is one of my favorite actors in Bollywood, always smiling with his boyish grin. This case should be investigated it might be murder that is made to look like sucide just like his uncle suspected.

Rest on����

2 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by 01Kingsley: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2020
So Sad. Manav
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't pray for the dead! Its a waste! I Pray For the living!

Bearing Paul, peter or Jesus does not mean anything!
You this religious terrorist. Always talking nonsense. How I wish you'd be banned for life. What's wrong with you sef? Do you reason at all?

2 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Righteousness89(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Zoie:

You this religious terrorist. Always talking nonsense. How I wish you'd be banned for life. What's wrong with you sef? Do you reason at all?

You are Blessed my Sister.

Calm down! What have I done to you?
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2020
bbstarr:
. How did you get this picture? I'm so angry with him right now. After telling people in Chhichhore movie that suicide is not the solution... See what he did to himself. I was angry and sad when I read about it in the morning.
Ever heard of movie scripts?
That was the character he played talking, not him.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2020
maasoap:

I wouldn't know but a guy on Facebook said that the guy was a topper in engineering while in Uni, and some other stuff like 7th position in physics olympiad and some shii
Yes, is true.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2020
iamloyalty:

Yes, is true.
And highly cerebral people can also be very lonely people.

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Righteousness89(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Zoie:

Fuuccckkk you.
With ropes and chains
And a big cock down your throat.

My Precious Daddy in Heaven, I Present my lovely Sister before you! Save this Precious Soul LORD JESUS! Release her from the Chains of darkness! Heal her life and make her the wonderful and Fearfully made sister that she is in JESUS NAME........ AMEN

YOU are Blessed my Beloved!

2 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Precious Daddy in Heaven, I Present my lovely Sister before you! Save this Precious Soul LORD JESUS! Release her from the Chains of darkness! Heal her life and make her the wonderful and Fearfully made sister that she is in JESUS NAME........ AMEN

YOU are Blessed my Beloved!
Fuuccckkk off imp undecided
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Zoie:

Fuuccckkk off imp undecided

You are Favoured my dear

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Dextre(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2020
skyfather09:
buh baba you sef reason am.

Guy...depression nor good o,nor be by looks and status.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Investnow2017: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
geedot:
I don't want to imagine what went through his mind for him to have decided suicide was the best option.
RIP baya. embarassed embarassed

Dear it is extremely complex. Those who have gotten there can testify. When you are sick or ill you use your mind to fight, taking advantage of any help offered. But when the MIND itself becomes sick, what do you use?
Some very unwise people quickly jump to some miserable conclusion that their hellfire is the destination, and they do this over a matter they nothing about.
God puts eternity in the heart of man (that is what Solomon, the wisest king in his day said Ecclesiastes chapter 3 verse 11) No normal person wants to die, but when it gets to that poignant point that a human has to take his/her life, something quite beyond the mind is involved. In an effort to understand it some have endeavoured to trace it to poverty, unhappiness, lack of fame, etc. There have been many, many famous, wealthy, loving individuals, and Christians, who have succumbed to suicide - so what really happened? The mind! The mind was sick, very ill. Only the clinically depressed ones can relate to it, it is a depth which not many living ever gets to.
Those shouting hellfire, lake of fire, heaven are painfully ignorant of this sterling fact. Only our Maker perfectly understands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by maiquel: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus, one of my favorite actor, may God safe us all, from the day I leave face me I face you to small private resident, na that time I know what loneliness and depression is, no fun, no joy and no walka together, talk together ,to extent of go nak ashawo together, sometimes rich people eye dey see for loneliness, I nearly wish to even rent one room for face me I face you to dey see people gather with

Smh...
You said Jesus, one of my favourite actor as if Jesus is an actor.
Next time use an exclamation mark....

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ausrichie:

Your dream will come true? How funny, some one like Kierkegaard would have mocked this comment. It is not everyone that will achieve their dreams in life.
Young man get it right. Any man who has a dream,put up smart efforts in the right direction and takes care of the spiritual aspect will surely get his dream actualized. God is faithful
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by costandi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Well, they have done very well. What they have failed to do is expand the foreign market for their goods which is what China has done successfully.

According to World Population Review of the most technologically advanced countries in 2020 (published January), India is second only to Japan. China is third.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-technologically-advanced-countries/

China is only prominent because of their robust marketing strategies.
Thanks for the info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Image123:

Who knows you might be next. Hope you are as ready as the one who really prays?

I'm not ready for anything...
When it comes, it comes.
No fuss about it.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Image123(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

I'm not ready for anything...
When it comes, it comes.
No fuss about it.

That's what a musician called "Careless soul".
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by kingxsamz(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Image123:

That's what a musician called "Careless soul".
Ok.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by salvo583: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
he had a promising career being one of the most sort after actors of his generation and he's still young. I can't understand why he decided to end his life. I hope he finds peace.
Funny enough in his last movie Chichhore (not sure of the spelling) but the movie was centred about not committing suicide despite failures.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Bahamas95(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
RIP to him.

I wonder how dem take dey commit suicide sef. I can't do it, not even in my dream.

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Young man get it right. Any man who has a dream,put up smart efforts in the right direction and takes care of the spiritual aspect will surely get his dream actualized. God is faithful
grin I laugh. Oya go on, reality never jam you. PS I did not insult you so please keep the convo the way it is.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by PrincessJr(f): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Is it that there are specific Indians that star in movies or they do cosmetic surgery?

Most Indians I have seen are ugly and wicked.
The movie stars are mostly Northern Indians with dominantly ‘white skin’ while there is the southern part who are dominantly dark skinned.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ausrichie:

grin I laugh. Oya go on, reality never jam you. PS I did not insult you so please keep the convo the way it is.
I'm quite sure you have not seen 60% of the experiences I have got in life. I know the reality of life more than you do bruv
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by ofiko123(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead..
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by mitakemi2427(f): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Buharisef:
RIP man
I loved his role in sacred ties The first movie to move me in zee world Rip bro Life is such a mess
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by makjo900: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Just like a lightning strikes in the west and is seen in the east, so shall the whole world witness his coming.
I've experienced him, and i also have a personal relationship with him.
Repent for The kingdom of God is at hand.
life without christ is regret-laden.

Exactly the reason why only christians are living greatly and heaven bound while others are going straight to hell. Your brain is dead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.