Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (79102 Views)

Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 / Popular Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (PICTURES) / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by karashita: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
NorthPrince:
I smell murder here

Same here brov.Reports say he had a party last night.It sounds somehow.R.I.P. Manav.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by costandi(m): 1:14am On Jun 15, 2020
maasoap:

I wouldn't know but a guy on Facebook said that the guy was a topper in engineering while in Uni, and some other stuff like 7th position in physics olympiad and some shii
Indians are high scorers in tests and quizes. They just lack practicality. Except, maybe with softwares.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by costandi(m): 1:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Pharaohny:
"strength of material" thermodynamics to mention but a view
Your head is there.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by AskProf: 1:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Newtour:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE AFTER THE PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN; HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

You don't have friends & family even you yourself?
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Humanoid01:

You shouldn't let people determine your state of happiness. Learn to live with and without people, and choose to be happy whether you see them or not. Trust me on this one, the brokenness you feel when people treat you badly is much worse than being alone.
I enjoyed peace of mind living alone, I'm only relating to cause of most suicide, something I try to wave away and be stronger living with just 3 people in a small building and once they travel to work,boom, na only me alone, unlike when I was living in face2face, never. a dull moment, its over 7 years now but what I witness in face2face, haven't seen it since then, something like two house wives fighting, husband smashing another husband on the floor, thug invading looking for someone in reprisal attack, husband and wife beating each other, drunker that walks in late , tenant and landlord palava ,to one sure sister wey dey brings different man home,many times we don go gather from hood go nak ashawo as a single man then, enough free drinks,I hardly use my money to drinks and i even have to beg to let me do the payment sometimes too, not condemning being alone, so peaceful living alone, only different was that the other one na movies with different chapter ..infact we dey stay for outside till 4am but for where I dey now 10 pm self na by force,na 9 pm be late hour self

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by seangy4konji: 2:31am On Jun 15, 2020
buhari reach hin side also
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Is it the name,is it the fame, I will give them all to you..What would have become of me ,if you didn't hold my hands..YOU ARE ALL THAT MATTERS JESUS...
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by 4four(m): 4:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Uyi168:
We have painless options though..
see advice mhen! Wiked soul just plenty for this nairaland
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by SATANworshipsME: 5:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
Despite The Cash and all that!
It ends in suicide!

And whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of Fire..

Fame, Name, Cash, Popularity and all that does not give Peace .

True Peace Is only found in The Prince of Peace!

JESUS CHRIST is the Prince of Peace!

With JESUS! Life or death , you Gain! [/s][/i]
thunder fire u
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by makjo900: 6:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

If he did, his coming woulda been a waste!
he came to die, his death brought forth our salvation.

His coming? Dumb fooools like you are unable to use the brains, those who sold you this idea enslaved you for hundreds of years. How can people who enslaved you on earth, discriminate you on earth want to share a place called heaven with you? Btw, "if" he comes back, which country would he land? Isreal or Nigeria?
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by chinoonew09: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Devil is a liar..raytput or rayput. anyway dat nigga need short cut to escape covid-419 and it wahala.. no r.i.p
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Aphroditee(f): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Smhaykins:

I know of a painless way if you are willing
how?
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Righteousness89(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2020
SATANworshipsME:
thunder fire u

JESUS COME UPON U
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2020
he may be murdered smiley
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by makjo900: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS COME UPON U

SANGO COME UPON U
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Righteousness89(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
makjo900:

SANGO COME UPON U
[/s]

That is a toy!
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by OyinO: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
It ends in suicide!

And whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of Fire..

With JESUS! Life or death , you Gain!

Jesus is a slave master created at the Council of Nicea in AD 325. Jesus said he did not bring peace but war and disagreement between family members and communities. He also said he came for the lost SHEEP OF ISRAEL. Are you Africans lost sheep of Israel?

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by makjo900: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

That is a toy!

jesus is worse than a toy
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by makjo900: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2020
OyinO:

Jesus is a slave master created at the Council of Nicea in AD 325. Jesus said he did not bring peace but war and disagreement between family members and communities. He also said he came for the lost SHEEP OF ISRAEL. Are you Africans lost sheep of Israel?

I tire for Africans. That's why black race is a laughing stock and on the bottom of the chain. How can you be profiled, kllled, raped, segregated, discriminated against etc on earth but believe the same people that did/do this to you will share heaven with you. Who the hell cursed the black race?

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by dammy222(f): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2020
This is quite sad to hear . I really liked him in Pavitra Rishta (Sacred ties). Only God knows what truly happened. Maybe it was murder disguised as a suicide. Only God can tell. I hope they investigate his death. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by BonPatrick(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2020
He
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by AkandeJoseph99(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Stop coming here to preach this White slave master's scam
Righteousness89:
Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
It ends in suicide!

With JESUS! Life or death , you Gain!
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Chommybaby(f): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Is this not that guy in sacred heart

Oh....
Its a pity...
RIP to him...
Hope he finds peace wherever he is... cry
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Sososo(f): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Rip handsome
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2020
costandi:
Indians are high scorers in tests and quizes. They just lack practicality. Except, maybe with softwares.

Who told you that they lack practicality?

I lived in India for 5 solid years. Many of their vehicles and machines were/are sourced for and produced locally.

I am a physicist myself. And one day, a friend introduced me to an Indian physicist who dismantles ordinary bikes and convert them into powerbikes. We got into a physics contest and I beat him. He was like he never knew Nigerians were good because we don't build anything. We just import.

2 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by costandi(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Who told you that they lack practicality?

I lived in India for 5 solid years. Many of their vehicles and machines were/are sourced for and produced locally.

I am a physicist myself. And one day, a friend introduced me to an Indian physicist who dismantles ordinary bikes and convert them into powerbikes. We got into a physics contest and I beat him. He was like he never knew Nigerians were good because we don't build anything. We just import.
Well, I meant in comparison with their theoretical expertise. One would think that with the knowledge they have, they should have done more technologically. I give practicality to the Chinese.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by rationalhuman(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2020
There is not a single item on this planet, that They dont make over there (except one item)
From Satellite Navigation system to Super computers,
Not to mention they are World leader (Far far ahead of USA and Russia) in Thorium based Breeding Nuclear Reactor technology.
A solid proof of Innovation and practicality

In 2018 Globally they were on 6th position by Patent Filing numbers. By end of this year they will be on 4th (This is solid proof of Practicality).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India%27s_three-stage_nuclear_power_programme
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20181016-why-india-wants-to-turn-its-beaches-into-nuclear-fuel

costandi:

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by JastSiryin(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Kingscee:
Hmmmmm, I fear Oyibos ooooo taking their lives anyhow, even with the hardship and poverty that's hurting me here and there I can never take my precious life, the life is too expensive before God Almighty
Depression isn't all about hardship, atleast not a financial one. It might the hope of one day overcoming hardship that is keeping many Nigerians alive, don't be suprised. I wish he got help, but once you're depressed it's very difficult to.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by costandi(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2020
rationalhuman:
There is not a single item on this planet, that They dont make over there (except one item)
From Satellite Navigation system to Super computers,
Not to mention they are World leader (Far far ahead of USA and Russia) in Thorium based Breeding Nuclear Reactor technology.
A solid proof of Innovation and practicality

In 2018 Globally they were on 6th position by Patent Filing numbers. By end of this year they will be on 4th (This is solid proof of Practicality).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India%27s_three-stage_nuclear_power_programme
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20181016-why-india-wants-to-turn-its-beaches-into-nuclear-fuel

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2020
costandi:
Well, I meant in comparison with their theoretical expertise. One would think that with the knowledge they have, they should have done more technologically. I give practicality to the Chinese.

Well, they have done very well. What they have failed to do is expand the foreign market for their goods which is what China has done successfully.

According to World Population Review of the most technologically advanced countries in 2020 (published January), India is second only to Japan. China is third.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-technologically-advanced-countries/

China is only prominent because of their robust marketing strategies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.