Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (79101 Views)

Meet Half Indian, Fashionista, Bbnaija 2021 Housemate, Nini Singh, & Her Life B4 / Popular Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide (PICTURES) / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by DICKstractor: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
NorthPrince:
I smell murder here
From Nigeria you smelt murder... Nawa o...

7 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
It may not be suicide but murder made to appear like suicide.

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Now when he gets to hellfire the devil will ask him oh boy why did you kill yourself are you? such a very stupid fool to commit suicide at this kind of Corona time, you see I don't know well the guy have is some personal issues so well good for him and he just put his family and everybody into a very big and shamful terrible time too bad for him, rest in hell
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by sinola(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
This guys too dey commit suicide and don't be surprised it s all about women
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by escapethecage: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
When the noise is high we cannot notice our emptiness. But when the noise dies down we discover how empty we are. Everyone needs God the earlier you know this the better for you. Don't wait to see dolls as spectators in a football match before you know how empty life is without the originator of life.

6 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by leisuretym: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Newtour:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE AFTER THE PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN; HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

08034271932 - noted
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by kingjahjah(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na isasi ooo......
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by chukwubele(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why in God's name would he do that!! cry he was such a good actor, handsome and all. Oh well! This is a case in point, all the glitter isn't really what it seems. Wow! this news hit me in the guts,. I never expected this. I hope he finds rest, even though I doubt it. Taking a life you didn't give in the first place, is plain wrong!! The bottom line is, have a relationship with God, suicidal thoughts won't prevail.

Also he may have been murdered and then hung to make it look like suicide.

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Lukebryan2sure: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
This guy na him act zeeworld sacred ties ...my sisters and mama like am sha...
Life is really fleeting

3 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by sheyitokz(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
this na most people beloved for pavita rishta RIP
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Redpanter(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Starz825(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
iceboy4752:
People think once you become a celebrity, you get to live the best life. The truth is celebrities are usually the most depressed set of people.
Life go just dey tire them for no reason....
I want to get to the top , I want to get to the top...can u handle the pressure that comes with it?...
I still hear some people say to me they really don't want to be popular or famous....just financially ok and they are fine..

9 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Lastmankc(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is a murder and not a sucide

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by missyblissy: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow this is. Really painful one of. My favourite actor. Wow. Rip
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Salem17: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is utterly heartbreaking
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Buharisef(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
RIP man

3 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by makjo900: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

I feel so much pity for those who commit suicide, if only they know what enternity holds for them, suicide is never an option,
Suicide is a passport to eternal damnation.
say no to suicide, Run to Jesus he saves!

did jesus save himself to begin with?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by costandi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mayflowa:

Those are the worse books ever written. No practicality
They were replete with examples nonetheless. Great for exam purposes.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Focus9(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Known in the 2019 movie Drive... today's is his birthday chai
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
makjo900:

did jesus save himself to begin with?
If he did, his coming woulda been a waste! he came to die, his death brought forth our salvation.

8 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Ideegee(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is murder, thst they made to look like suicide. It is the same way that Mr. Om Puri was murdered and was staged as suicide or heart attack.

May God save us from evil minded people.

Never knew the same thing that happens in N....ywood happens in Bollywood.

Rip mere dhost.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by sammybrit2015: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow, I saw this guy in a movie named drive last week. Too bad.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Happinesswithin(f): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rip manav.My sisters favorite
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by ukaface(f): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Manav

RIP

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus, one of my favorite actor, may God safe us all, from the day I leave face me I face you to small private resident, na that time I know what loneliness and depression is, no fun, no joy and no walka together, talk to together to even extent of go nak ashawo together, sometimes rich people eye dey see for loneliness, I nearly wish to even rent one room there to dey see people gather with
This is a rubbish talk, u are the most daft fellow I HV come across today, how can u be complaining after God has lifted you ....nawa o, humans can Neva be pleased, maybe u should go BK to underbridge, ungrateful soul.......shiooooo

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
I loved him so much then when he played manuf in pavita rista... May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Investnow2017: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
Despite The Cash and all that!
It ends in suicide!

And whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of Fire..

Fame, Name, Cash, Popularity and all that does not give Peace .

True Peace Is only found in The Prince of Peace!

JESUS CHRIST is the Prince of Peace!

With JESUS! Life or death , you Gain!

Who can comprehend the power of a sick mind?
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Handsome dude just wasted like that. shocked
What could have led to what led to taking his life?

RIP.
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by Modikko(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
You have come again to spam this thread ko. Issokay
Righteousness89:
Despite the Fame!
Despite The Name!
Despite The Cash and all that!
It ends in suicide!

And whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of Fire..

Fame, Name, Cash, Popularity and all that does not give Peace .

True Peace Is only found in The Prince of Peace!

JESUS CHRIST is the Prince of Peace!

With JESUS! Life or death , you Gain!

2 Likes

Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by oyekan1997(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oh boi! Depression is real oo
Re: Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide by OriOko88(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chaii. Anybody that's familiar with that India soap TV zee world would surely knows this guy. He was called Manav in that popular soap opera sacred ties on zee world. So sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.