Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Hidden Secrets Of Long Lasting Relationship, How To Stay Long In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hidden Secrets Of Long Lasting Relationship, How To Stay Long In A Relationship (228 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets Of Long Lasting Relationship, How To Stay Long In A Relationship by lilmerhnuel(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
As the topic says, I will like to briefly describe what love and relationship is, there are many definitions to that, but I think this is the most appropriate one.

Love is a complex set of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person while relationship is the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected.

I have discovered that love doesn't guarantee the success of a relationship. Love cannot help you stick to one person all years round, and on the other hand, cheating isn't always a product of not loving your partner.

In fact, loving someone doesn't guarantee not falling in love with someone else.
Relationships work out mostly because of our head not our heart.

It works out because of our emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence and self discipline because, time will come when you'll see more beautiful, handsome, romantic, intelligent, sexy, rich, curvy and God fearing people than the one you're in a relationship with.

In those times, love will not help you; self control will help you, emotional intelligence will come to your rescue and commitment will keep you going.

With those characteristics, no matter how you feel for someone else, the person you're committed to will rank first in your life.

You think happily married people don't see better people than the ones they married? You think they don't feel funny sometimes? You think they don't catch fee...Continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Open Article To Coward Falz And To Simisola And AG.. / I found out that my baby was in love with my neighbour's child / Https://gametvlivevs.com/burnley-vs-watford/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.