Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,082 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Open Article To Coward Falz And To Simisola And AG.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Article To Coward Falz And To Simisola And AG.. (230 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Article To Coward Falz And To Simisola And AG.. by tnenge(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2020
I wish this non articulated write-up will get to u guys..
1: FALZ: I truly don't have the right adjective to describe your cowardice @ Barr Falana ( a.k.a Falz the bahdguy). U were a General in our "soldier" Army but now u have been demoted to a corporal and dishonorably dismissed. with no pension benefits.. we love u n esteem u high n will still fan u till tomorrow but we never knew u are a big coward.. what made u think u will not make d best couple with Simi dat made u allow AG took her? All u do is to shamelessly give us hope with lovely songs with simi. Your album filler with Simi is more better than AG hit track featuring Simi. when rumours became thick u hit us up with chemistry... ur songs with Simi melt our hrt n just d pictures of u guys makes a rainbow in our faces.
2: Simisola: Angelic beautiful sister, u brought the man u truly love though we no like am but we don't have any other choice but to force ourselves love him. we all wanted that coward Falz but he couldn't man up and ask you out.. u kept giving the idiot signals but he was just jolomi like u sang.. pls our little sister we beg u to hold on to your marriage till death do u part with your husband. You are not Tiwa or Tonto but Simi even in alphabetical order u came 1st.. After giving birth to a child u will start telling us AG cheated, beats u up etc.. we respect u n u role model many young girls around the globe. May OLUWA give u more fruits of the womb if u desire more children..
3: ADEkunle Gold... u c as even to spell ur man I mixed letters abi... Am writing to you not because we like u but our sister love u so we take it in good faith.. your eyes don't look like celebrity cheat and we pray and hope that your erection should be for Simi n Simi ONLY.. pls if u most cheat, cheat on Simi with Simi... teach her d way u want it n how u want it.. our sister is a fast learner she will adapt to ur taste... pls when ever u want to raise ur hand let it be in carrying your daughter n children if God permit...we didn't gv u a punching bag, aside Bash Ali will be glad to have some punches with u if u wanna fight. wish u happy married life n more blessings...
Mr coward FALZ pls try bring ur own even if she no fine we go manage am. u are not Don Jazzy.
#Falzdbahdguy #simisola ^AG
yours sincerely,
Igbudu Ternenge Jacob.
On behalf of Falz n Simi lovers in Nigeria benue state branch.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / Before You Say I Do / Revealed: Why None Of Your Relationships Work And What To Do To Get Results Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.