Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) (8264 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS / Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Bobonnukwu: 3:52am On Jun 15, 2020
trutharena:

Kwasichuku my friend. When are you taking the drone videos of the beautiful Igbo land brown roof?
Your body don dey vibrate now, the disadvantage you have is that unlike these few brown roof areas in Enugu, and probably the old pics of filth in Aba you have as your defence... I've got COUNTLESS pictures of worse areas in the South West grin. if I hijack this thread don't run like your brothers ooo! go ask your brothers who made more noise than this on the Enugu thread some weeks ago, and how I singlehandledly retired them with the filth and pungent stench oozing from my Ibadan bucket list of slum pictures alone grin. Anyways I dey work, I go reason your matter when I get back home.

CC:
I'm sorry I might have to hijack your thread soon, you know me I like trouble wella cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 5:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Anambralstson:
Many travellers or visitors who pass through Awka the Anambra State capital when traveling or visit hardly notice these areas, so many believe Awka started from Amansi our boundary with Enugu down to Amawbia, which is a short distance, not knowing that developments in Awka has spread into many inside towns not along the Enugu/Onitsha expressway, towns like Okpuno, Isu, Amawbia, Ebenebe, Isi-Agu, Nibo, Nwofia, Enugu-Ukwu, Abagana and Agulu these towns are now part of Awka metropolis, me and my friend decided to cover these beautiful areas many hardly see, Ngozika, Awka GRA, Esther Obiakor, Udoka or Clube road, these areas are hiding to many

Kindly watch the video to the end to see the beauty of Awka, also subscribe to the channel for more videos across Southeast and beyond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pmSlVqDwg
Lovely coverage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Anambra Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Very poor Quality Image.
You need a New Camera
May be you should go and use your drone let's compare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Lovely city

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2020
More from Anambra state capital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Awka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Kinematics: 6:37am On Jun 15, 2020
They'll never show you the true story.

Awka Ajoka!
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by TEDHorsePower: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2020
This is America. Awka is obodo oyibo. Cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
This is America. Awka is obodo oyibo. Cool
Just ignore that nigga, I feel his jealous

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by lacasera14(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Op you've not shown us anything yet.
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2020
lacasera14:
Op you've not shown us anything yet.
Go and watch the video

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Abagworo(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2020
What a beautiful village
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by TEDHorsePower: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:
wow Awka has made Owerri looking like a village

Lol. I know how painful it is for you right now. You are right gworo man, Awka has made Owerri to look like a rural area. Ndo oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by karbie(f): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Kidakudz5: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

[s]If they start posting Ibadan now, you will run. But you are here disturbing the peace.[/s]
shithole red mud region grin grin
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Kidakudz5: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Abagworo:
What a beautiful village
jesu cristi

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Kidakudz5: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Lovely coverage
ode quoting his self ... gringrin
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by ANSMEDIA: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Anambralstson:
Many travellers or visitors who pass through Awka the Anambra State capital when traveling or visit hardly notice these areas, so many believe Awka started from Amansi our boundary with Enugu down to Amawbia, which is a short distance, not knowing that developments in Awka has spread into many inside towns not along the Enugu/Onitsha expressway, towns like Okpuno, Isu, Amawbia, Ebenebe, Isi-Agu, Nibo, Nwofia, Enugu-Ukwu, Abagana and Agulu these towns are now part of Awka metropolis, me and my friend decided to cover these beautiful areas many hardly see, Ngozika, Awka GRA, Esther Obiakor, Udoka or Clube road, these areas are hiding to many

Kindly watch the video to the end to see the beauty of Awka, also subscribe to the channel for more videos across Southeast and beyond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pmSlVqDwg

Beautiful and serene. Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by ANSMEDIA: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Anambralstson:
More video of Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L03lP-YE-j4

Wonderful, i never saw this one. Awka the London of the east.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2020
"Akwa"
So such place dey Naija sad
The name sounds so strange
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
vanunu:
Amazing, where do Igbos get there own money?
Be acting as if you're not igbo sad
Silly chestbeaters
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Why are most of the comments hidden
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2020
The whole of south east is slightly bigger than oyo state and south east has over 20 millions in population.

Imagine the whole of Yoruba building Mansions in just Oyo state, it will be the most developed state in Africa.

So I'm not impressed.
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Just imagine having the finest houses and infrastructures in Lagos, ogun, etc and only putting them in Oyo state.

South Eastern states are very small with huge population, that's why development can easily spread
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Just imagine having the finest houses and infrastructures in Lagos, ogun, etc and only putting them in Oyo state.

South Eastern states are very small with huge population, that's why development can easily spread
Oboy see frustration grin grin please go and open thread about Oyo show us drone coverage of the backward state, Oyo state landmass is largely forest only Ibadan is urbanized, other are evil forest, Anambra state almost double Lagos in landmass, Niger state is bigger than Southwest.Otondo it's not by landmass grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Kidakudz5:
ode quoting his self ... gringrin
You wan chop ban again
Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by hedonistic: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

The finest houses, hotels, etc in Lagos, how many of them belong to Yoruba people? Why not aggregate the finest houses in Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, and Ondo and compare to those in Anambra State alone? But no, your anus must itch you to concentrate on Lagos whose development you know nothing about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) by BeautifulMind2: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2020
hedonistic:

The finest houses, hotels, etc in Lagos, how many of them belong to Yoruba people? Why not aggregate the finest houses in Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, and Ondo and compare to Anambra State alone? No, your anus must itch you to centre on Lagos whose development you no nothing about.
Don't mind him grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brown University's Tribute To Chinua Achebe / List Of Salaries Of Public Office Holders In Nigeria (president To Commissioners / Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.