Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? (1394 Views)

Here Is What The Perfect Woman Looks Like....(photo) / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
I stumbled upon this write up in a friends diary and I thought,this might be his own definition of the perfect woman...
What do you call a perfect woman

"I want a woman,
who has dark hair,dark eyes,
between the height of 5.4 to 5.9,
very feminine,graceful,
outgoing,funny,intelligent,strong,confident,
sure of herself,has a great body, in great shape,
and with a great personality.
Superb sense of humour..
I want someone that can pitch and catch with me,
someone who when I banter with her is not going to collapse because she has a great self esteem,
or become insulted by every other thing I say..
I want a woman that will stay in her centre and not get pushed off,someone who gives as good as she gets...
I want a singer.
I want a black woman, not in colour but in race...
someone who is a good actor but not a drama queen
someone who is calm but not moody...
Someone who has self esteem,but not proud...
Someone who is playful but not unserious..
Someone who laughs...
A homely queen!!!.This is what I need."

Read and share your thoughts.
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by Oluromantic: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
All this in one woman? God is still moulding her.

4 Likes

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
To me a perfect woman does not exist.

every woman has her own flaws and shortcomings.

afterall no one is perfect except god. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by Slynation(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
amosrich:
I stumbled upon this write up in a friends diary and I thought,this might be his own definition of the perfect woman...

"I want a woman,
very feminine,graceful,
Superb sense of humour..
someone who when I banter with her is not going to collapse because she has a great self esteem,
I want a woman that will stay in her centre and not get pushed off,someone who gives as good as she gets...
I want a singer.
Someone who laughs...

When you see her.... Tell her I'm greeting

You can only mould a man/woman to your taste

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
To me a perfect woman does not exist.

every woman has her own flaws and shortcomings.

afterall no one is perfect except god. undecided

It's TRUE,but don't you also think understanding her flaws and living with it makes her the perfect match for you?

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by callmeRichie(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
amosrich:

It's TRUE,but don't you also think understanding her flaws and living with it makes her the perfect match for you?

lol no bro, you should rather say "don't you think understanding her flaws and living with it would make MANAGEABLE for you?"

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by callmeRichie(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Perfection is a problem on its own!
So why looking for problem?

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:

lol no bro, you should rather say "don't you think understanding her flaws and living with it would make MANAGEABLE for you?"

Lol...its not fun to manage relationships oh...I believe either I accept to be in or out...management is not part the deal,cos you might be suffering in silence...
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by paulolee(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
no perfect woman...de all av dier own wahala for body....jus pray say mk ur own winch no too worst..

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Slynation:

When you see her.... Tell her I'm greeting

You can only mould a man/woman to your taste

Lol..I will greet her oo
It's TRUE you have to mould...but you wont mould with anyhow clay na...you have to find a suitable clay too..
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
paulolee:
no perfect woman...de all av dier own wahala for body....jus pray say mk ur own winch no too worst..

Lol@winch
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:
Perfection is a problem on its own!

So why looking for problem?

Hmmm...no be small problem..lol
God will help us..
He is perfect and He is not a problem
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by callmeRichie(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
amosrich:

Lol...its not fun to manage relationships oh...I believe either I accept to be in or out...management is not part the deal,cos you might be suffering in silence...

Lol, managing doesn't literally means she's not OK, or not good enough, buh you just decided to overlook an angle you think you can still cope with...

That's why nobody's perfect, the ideality of it is to find a partner that has a bad angle you can still manage and cope with.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by Slynation(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
amosrich:

Lol..I will greet her oo
It's TRUE you have to mould...but you wont mould with anyhow clay na...you have to find a suitable clay too..

There is no best way to get that suitable clay... grin
Women are just unpredictable...

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by cooooooks(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Smart.
Believes in equality.
Funny.
Professional.
Sexually liberal.
Displays affection.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by callmeRichie(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
amosrich:

Hmmm...no be small problem..lol God will help us.. He is perfect and He is not a problem

Yes o, nah God be thatgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
cooooooks:
Smart.
Believes in equality.
Funny.
Professional.

Nice...
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by Munzy14(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
amosrich:

"I want a woman,
very feminine,graceful,
Superb sense of humour..
I want a woman that will stay in her centre and not get pushed off,someone who gives as good as she gets...8
I want a singer.
Someone who laughs...

Fantasies.... cheesy

Though, Few ladies have got these qualities u listed, but there is always a "but". No one Is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Munzy14:

Fantasies.... cheesy

Though, Few ladies have got these qualities u listed, but there is always a "but". No one Is perfect.

Lol@ fantasies...
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:

Yes o, nah God be thatgrin

But we are small gods too
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by yanabasee1(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2020
callmeRichie:

You don't manage people....It's a slavery mentality to manage people....

You accommodate people...Either by their behaviours or by their standards....or otherwise....

Very derogatory to say you manage a woman....

And a perfect woman is a woman you can live happily with....She mustn't have all the qualities that so be...But having and giving the best that she could...

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 2:05am On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

You don't manage people....It's a slavery mentality to manage people....

You accommodate people...Either by their behaviours or by their standards....or otherwise....

Very derogatory to say you manage a woman....

And a perfect woman is a woman you can live happily with....She mustn't have all the qualities that so be...But having and giving the best that she could...

You've said my mind..thanks
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Here's a Perfect Woman

She Looks Good,
She Cooks Good,
She Fùcks Good,
She Knows When To Shut The Fvck Up.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by ettaetta(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2020
there is nothing like a perfect woman, if you are taking about looks, the beauty will fade as time goes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Only one thing...

When she knows when to keep quiet and allow the husband be a husband.
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Drabeey:
Only one thing...

When she knows when to keep quiet and allow the husband be a husband.
Can they ever keep quiet??
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 6:55am On Jun 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Here's a Perfect Woman

She Looks Good,
She Cooks Good,
She Fùcks Good,
She Knows When To Shut The Fvck Up.

Hmmm...
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2020
amosrich:

Can they ever keep quiet??

So no one is perfect
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by moscow406(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Is there a perfect human?
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2020
moscow406:
Is there a perfect human?
Yes
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Drabeey:

So no one is perfect
People are
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by vincentus16: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2020
respects loyal submissive emotional control hardworking strict tolerates

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Someone Is In Love With You Here ? / MTN Free 1gb / Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.