Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? (1395 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by lecturer50(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
If a mermaid from the water kingdom were to appear to you today for friendship,

will you agree to date her if she promise to take care of you and make you rich?
Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Forget that tori.

mermaids only exist in stories undecided

but if them dey and they approach na to accept ASAP not minding the consequences. afterall nothing good comes easy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by Oluromantic: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
You weh post this story. I doubt whether u fit rich at all for real life. As u dey wait mammy water weh go make you rich so. You no go work for your money? U dey there dey expect mammy water awuf

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by davidbanner(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Which kain wahala OP b dis undecided

Someone should help me with that meme abeg
Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by JoshOxborn: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
This post no make sense. Have you seen a mermaid before?
Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by illicit(m): 1:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Why does she need me

Well she is got to be convincing, and has to agree to migrate to Dubai with me and renounce her marine citizenship

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by Eriokanmi: 2:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Mthceew! Mammy water wey many guys don marry for free without noticing sef. Come to my state they look prettier than zebra. Run run run
Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2020
lecturer50:
If a mermaid from the water kingdom were to appear to you today for friendship,

will you agree to date her if she promise to take care of you and make you rich?
Abeg where she dey
But op shey you don see mermaid before angry
Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by Karlifate: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Mummy water?
E be lyk say she get pure water factory, u fit date am naw.

Re: Men, Can You Date Mummy Water For Money? by Mandela27: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Let me tell y'all a little story.
When i was 21,in my dream,I went to a river to bathe and a mermaid came..
long story short,she undressed,started romancing me..I fvcked her senseless and mercilessly,after the long sex,she couldn't walk well back to the river.
She forgot to even wear her gown btw.so i later narrated this story to my uncle,he said she is a spirit wife and that she's now glued to me and that I would be seeing her often in my dream unless i go for deliverance.
What I told my uncle is"uncle that woman no go come again,she dey fear me,i know wetin i do am".

Up till today,i have never seen her in my dream again.

(1) (Reply)

Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken / Where Is Olamide Sef!! Aka Baddo Snear! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.