Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? (1395 Views)

Here Is What The Perfect Woman Looks Like....(photo) / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by callmeRichie(m): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

You don't manage people....It's a slavery mentality to manage people....
You accommodate people...Either by their behaviours or by their standards....or otherwise....
Very derogatory to say you manage a woman....
And a perfect woman is a woman you can live happily with....She mustn't have all the qualities that so be...But having and giving the best that she could...

When I say "manage" I'm not in anyway underrating the virtues of women here bros, or one way regarding women as a priceless vessels, it's just a simple coded use of words.

And to "manage" and "accommodate" are both in the same context the last time I checked sir! And of course you manage people! Nobody's good enough for any human, just find someone you can cope and live with in their bad angles!

Morning bros

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by moscow406(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2020
amosrich:
Yes
Please point me in his/her direction.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2020
moscow406:

Please point me in his/her direction.
40 degrees due north and 95 degrees due south
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by moscow406(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2020
amosrich:

40 degrees due north and 95 degrees due south
grin
Got lost following that direction mate, I was told was what I sought after has not come into existence.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by Freelane33(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2020
When you see her , tell her I have been waiting for her lol grin . Nairalander’s plays a lot . Na inside imperfection we go Dey see perfection and vice verbal my brother . Nothing is perfect even the so called earth is not a perfect sphere
amosrich:
I stumbled upon this write up in a friends diary and I thought,this might be his own definition of the perfect woman...
What do you call a perfect woman

"I want a woman,
who has dark hair,dark eyes,
between the height of 5.4 to 5.9,
very feminine,graceful,
outgoing,funny,intelligent,strong,confident,
sure of herself,has a great body, in great shape,
and with a great personality.
Superb sense of humour..
I want someone that can pitch and catch with me,
someone who when I banter with her is not going to collapse because she has a great self esteem,
or become insulted by every other thing I say..
I want a woman that will stay in her centre and not get pushed off,someone who gives as good as she gets...
I want a singer.
I want a black woman, not in colour but in race...
someone who is a good actor but not a drama queen
someone who is calm but not moody...
Someone who has self esteem,but not proud...
Someone who is playful but not unserious..
Someone who laughs...
A homely queen!!!.This is what I need."

Read and share your thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by AfroKnight: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Some people, it’s yansh that will kill them in this life but they are okay with it.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
AfroKnight:
Some people, it’s yansh that will kill them in this life but they are okay with it.
Something must kill a man
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Freelane33:
When you see her , tell her I have been waiting for her lol grin . Nairalander’s plays a lot . Na inside imperfection we go Dey see perfection and vice verbal my brother . Nothing is perfect even the so called earth is not a perfect sphere

Somethings and some people are perfect o
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by kiddkash(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
looks good
good physical features
quite athletic
a ride or die
good family builder
adventurous
80% saint 20% devil
once in a while want to try threesomee
and finally respectful

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by AfroKnight: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
amosrich:

Something must kill a man

Brotherly grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by Mandela27: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
A black woman that is down to earth,jokes with me but get mean when necessary,not playful at all with other men,know when to keep silent,displays affection anywhere and all the time...she must be humble and calm when she's outside,then she must be SUBMISSIVE.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
kiddkash:
looks good
good physical features
quite athletic
a ride or die
good family builder
adventurous
80% saint 20% devil
once in a while want to try threesomee
and finally respectful

Hmmmm
Re: Guys,what Do You Call A Perfect Woman? by amosrich(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mandela27:
A black woman that is down to earth,jokes with me but get mean when necessary,not playful at all with other men,know when to keep silent,displays affection anywhere and all the time...she must be humble and calm when she's outside,then she must be SUBMISSIVE.

I like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Been Publicly Stained By Your Menstruation? / How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? / What Should I Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.