Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida (92557 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MhizzAJ(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

shocked. I've been looking for you

I ve not been active for quite some time
work jare
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
MhizzAJ:

I ve not been active for quite some time
work jare
I've missed you cry
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

You quoted a scientific fact which collaborates my assertions yet you say facts are not scientific.

We should spend our anger on making blacks great rather than fighting blackness.
That means you didn't comprehend what I posted.
Please read again and come back to modify your post.

We should call a spade a spade and not a shovel.

Oh ye Brown people, LET'S LIVE BY WHAT WE ARE.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fucsheetup(f): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
you dont know what you are talking about. the trans-atlantic slavery is overstated. 99 percent of black people in the americas are not africans they have been in the americas wayyyyyyyy before slavery even started. So calm down with that AA are africans bullcrap beause they are not. alright lets do the math ? it takes 3 months back then to get from africa to america by ship and each ship ccould only carry 300 slaves andd there were only like 20 ships and the TAS only went on for like 150 years. And as you can see ? there isnoo way the nearly 1 billion black peoplein the americas were shippedfrom africa. All of them have been in america for thousands of years before columbus. there have been blackpeopleallover thhe world even in europe before slavery.
LMAO grin grin grin

You are so ignorant, I almost cannot believe what my eyes are reading.

Good luck bro, and endeavor to ask for a refund of your fees from whatever school you graduated from.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Fucsheetup(f): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
sidieladaniel:
am ashamed to be a black person like u becos u are a big fool incase u don't know black people own America they built that country for free even the white house was built by black slaves they have the right to that country more than even white people except red Indians don't be a dumb Bleep they have every right to stay in the country their fore fathers built for free.

You are the most illiterate person I have ever come across on the internet
You are ashamed to be a Black person because you come from a shit hole, because your race is the least intelligent and most terrible race.

I would spare you the history lesson, it’s pointless to educate grown men who wasted their parents school fees. If you ever listened in your classrooms you would not have displayed such illiteracy on the internet.

I feel sorry for the teachers who tried their best to do something with your redundant brain.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by rampantlover: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Graysons:
She was molest by your Ghanaian brother, who knows maybe a Ghanaian kill her.

Ghanaians are not known for acts of savagery and barbarism compare to mumugerians grin grin cheesy grin grin Some of you even eat human flesh grin grin grin cheesy Somewhere in Anambra
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by omohlexy: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
I think she made her disclosure at the wrong time. insinuating that a black man sexually abused her at a time when everyone was protesting BLACK LIVES MATTER was ill timed. an over zealous black man who didn't want anyone to take the spotlight off George Floyd must have murdered her. RIP to her.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by NubaVertigo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Does anybody know how we can help the family? Please share info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Graysons: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
rampantlover:

Ghanaians are not known for acts of savagery and barbarism compare to mumugerians grin grin cheesy grin grin Some of you even eat human flesh grin grin grin cheesy Somewhere in Anambra

You are a fool.

https://newsghana.com.gh/kenkey-seller-arrested-for-murdering-pregnant-woman/?amp

https://newsghana.com.gh/farmer-remanded-in-custody-for-rape/?amp

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by tunize(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
scribble:
Mind your business and stay in school

They wont hear

Modified

Ok now she didnt mind her business where is she?

So my point remains valid.

If she had minded her business and stayed where her parents asked her to stay, she will be alive
you are very senseless.
problem with blacks especially we Africans (Nigerians)is that we don't value anything. so if actually smtn like this happens to any member of your family, i guess your opinion would have been different.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

Individualistic and self centred culture is one.

This guy, u again!! When will u get sense?? Every tym ur individualistic, or self centered or confrontational, whereas u don't make any contributions t d actual story at hand, is just t jump in, issue a 4mb data information and then run out t other pages so ur mb won't finish!! Afonja, try help urslf abeg! And stop defending women rights , anybody that talks nonsense here like dat fanastatic queen needs t defend d crap she wrote, but no o! I'm d lanky man called the defend the land against trespassers so that wen d night comes, I can be used and rumpled like a sad familia tissue paper and flushed down d toilet, that's mi highest obligation to d womanhood, my mechanical work and nothing else, I wish u nothing but sense! Seriously speaking
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

shocked. I've been looking for you

Uve been looking for her since? Just negodu!! See ur life!! Don't go and look for y u vent grown since u were born stay here and be noticing when Mhizzj is around and wen she isn't , is ur job t take register of those that are present and those that are absent, Mr prefect
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
He life is not balance
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by OyinO: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
mastermaestro:

Come back and read the rubbish you vomited here. Very idiotic reasoning! I hope the police crush those criminals hiding under the guise of protests on American streets. Just look at what your so-called equality protesters have turned their cities into...looting and burning down businesses that their generation couldn't build.

People are profiled for criminal tendencies after a long period of consistent and deliberate commission of certain crimes. Today Nigeria leads the ignominious way for internet fraud. Now why should a functional government not profile such a people?

A dog is called a dog because it can't stop barking.

You are a product of white-owned and white-controlled mainstream media propaganda. Looting and burning are twin brothers to violent protests. Blame the racist cops. Don't get it twisted. Was George Floyd a criminal? Was he armed? Why was he killed? Is that the same thing with Black drug cartels and drug lords fighting for territory, supremacy and other rights? You can't separate crime, gangsters, cult wars, drug wars from racism? How many white suspects are given the CHOKE-HOLD TREATMENT OF ARREST? Are you not aware that a white shooter was given burger to eat by his white cops who got him arrested? BIGGER idiots are first to call small idiots, idiots! If I'm an idiot, you're a BIGGER IDIOT! Yeye dey smell
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm just reading about her again. What a strong, gentle yet powerful soul. RIP, baby girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Greensquard(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2020
Too bad..but she lived a careless life taking risks as if she was begging for trouble to find her..this is all cos of poverty,God punish poverty o..guys make money o..anyway possible that wont involve bloodshed or hurting someone..youngrichandhandsome geng..
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Rawhumper(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Hey you slowpoke you think you got mouth? Mine is acidic,I have dealt with yimmus like you and you welcome to my world you misguided blind slowpoke.

Who the hell do you think you are in terms of women? If u don't respect them shove that into your asshole and let those whose mamas showed love keep loving the ladies....yeah I love sexy girls with fresh smooth skin and portable ass. grin.

If they have rejected you and you don't have any ass to hold bro,you can kiss my ass and then hang yourself slowpoke!

Heathrow44:

grin grin the story is about Rawhumper and bigBashir the two lanky male slaves the girls pass around and use for fun!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Rawhumper(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Babe why did you waste your energy and time on a big fool?

You don't owe him shit cos he is shit itself,u just wasted ur time its you taking time to talk to your shit in the toilet.

So babe don't explain cos they are haters and bad belle. angry

MOnkeyBabe:
nah, I'm 24. I know him. He's WAFi. I ain't reside there but we COol.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by preselect(m): 12:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Nbote:
Blacks kill blacks more in the US and even here in Africa.. While dey were busy protesting about black lives matter, a fellow black molested and probably killed her.. If a white man molests or kills a black man, it's termed racism. But when blacks keep murdering and ruining demselves, it is jus crime

you are right though . . . . . . however. . . if the black man who molested her or the one who killed her is found, he will go to jail. But when police kill us. . . they go home and make a sandwich, kiss their kids and f-ck their wives. Thats the difference. Thats what we are protesting.

Police is supposed to protect us from the criminals, black and white. But the dont catch the criminals, giving easy passage to black on black crime. . . and worse still, they kill us. . . and we are paying them with our tax dollars. . . thats what we are protesting.

when a woman is raped. . .u dont start by saying . . " after all she is not a virgin, oh she has 5 boyfriends, whats the big deal if a 6th man forced his way". U dont say such shit. U say catch the rapist. . . so when police kills us, u dont say afterall black on black crime is worse. Police should stop killing us and focus on keeping us safe, we pay them for it, . . .thats what we are protesting.

America is not the safest place for a young black person without his/her parents. Not safe at all. . . . .not safe. . .in this era of Trump and the Alt-Right

RIP Oluwatoyin, and may your killers and rapist never know peace for the rest of their lives. . . .AMEN!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2020
QuickStandard:

I'm not surprised, when insane people are bereft of ideas and creative thinking, they resort to insult.

You couldn't even criticize my write up coherently.
I wouldn't be surprised if you lack basic understanding of what I wrote.

Lazy Nigerian youth. Mtwwww

yo ...check...i am not of your levels or type...I dont breathe the air you breathe and dont see the sky you see..so hush it
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why did you stop short of blaming President Trump for her sexual abuse and death? undecided
Ok,those of you against my comment should stop complaining of jihadists attacks on xtians then,since normal xtian on xtian crimes takes more lives undecided
End of discussion
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by London2011(f): 1:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Corporate2020:

She left Nigeria to go roam the streets in USA
shut your stinking mouth. She is likely BORN in America. She just haves very shitty abusive parents
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by London2011(f): 1:52am On Jun 16, 2020
karnap:
what are you doing in US that you are looking for a place to stay?
life in Nigeria is okay forget what the government are doing to us, starts doing business you will live a good life instead staying in a country where they see you as a criminal all the time.
rip.
she was born in America you idiot!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by London2011(f): 2:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

Shut up!!! If d black women don't go 4 d protest who then should go Nne, I don't really knw u buh I can tell u re not someone smbdy should be comfortable being around!! U re just too bitter and pained that u spew hate abt men everywhere u go, so ur saying black men are not liable to be killed by KKK, George Floyd nko! The real cause of this oluwatoyin's death isn't clear yet she may not av been killed by KKK but by a fellow black but rather than read d story well u jumped into conclusion pointing hands like a down's syndrome patient at the black men excepting d black women cos of wat!! Racism is going t be fought by men and women , children too are going to use their voices to stop racism , no one is exempted from this moral obligation

She was sexually molested by her own brother and a Ghanaian man

She was killed by a Black American man.

Black men are scum of the earth! Including you!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by London2011(f): 2:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Biafranguy1:
You went to another Man's country they do agidi. Anyways na the matter we dey settle. sad

She was BORN IN AMERICA you stupid fool!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by London2011(f): 2:09am On Jun 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Don't mind them. I went through her tweets, it's obvious she's a loosed girl. Some of them that had opportunities to get there are clearly consumed by the freedom that exists there. At 19 she's running from one place to another in the name of church. Are we not Africans again? Where are her relatives?

Some women just believe that their power is in-between their thighs.

Nonsense pikin. Even useless nairaland lazy youths are very active in BLACK LIVE MATTERS protest but don't give a hoot about fulani herdsmen or banditry that is consuming people here.

She was BORN in America.

She was raped and beaten regularly by her brother and had to leave home because of it.

Her PARENTS WERE RUBBISH.

Know the facts before running your stinking mouth you little piece of shit!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by London2011(f): 2:10am On Jun 16, 2020
sodeide2013:
Bettet to have remained in Nigeria

SHE NEVER LIVED IN NIGERIA! SHE WAS BORN IN AMERICA!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by London2011(f): 2:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Graysons:

If only she mind her business instead of forming I too known maybe just maybe she will be alive today.

But no she want to be more American than the Americans themselves, protesting for black lives matters when her own country Nigeria is on fire is pure stupidity.

She dies a worthless death I have no regard for her cheers.

When your daughter is RAPED AND KILLED don't come looking for anyones sympathy
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Rawhumper:
Babe why did you waste your energy and time on a big fool?

You don't owe him shit cos he is shit itself,u just wasted ur time its you taking time to talk to your shit in the toilet.

So babe don't explain cos they are haters and bad belle. angry

Oh. Checked my ACCOunt and found it was UnReSPonsive, thought they banned me
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:12am On Jun 16, 2020
London2011:

SHE NEVER LIVED IN NIGERIA! SHE WAS BORN IN AMERICA!!!!
ROtfl you responding to some of these folks on the forum
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:14am On Jun 16, 2020
London2011:

She was BORN in America.

She was raped and beaten regularly by her brother and had to leave home because of it.

Her PARENTS WERE RUBBISH.

Know the facts before running your stinking mouth you little piece of shit!
I was just as pissed. But my PieCe of mind Ain't worth it
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:18am On Jun 16, 2020
London2011:

She was sexually molested by her own brother and a Ghanaian man

She was killed by a Black American man.

Black men are scum of the earth! Including you!
I feel so BAD She had to lose her life. SOme men can Behave heaRtless at times. Is it the lack of emotion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.