Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida (92600 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by justli: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You're slow if you still don't understand the point of the BLM protests

The point of the BLM movement is that the blacks are being used and dumped over and again.

Now the white man that would have managed to employ them wouldn't want to for fear of been called racist when terms turn sour like they always do

While they stupidly end emotionally protest, Asians and and other minority race would gladly fill in their space.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Rawhumper(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Very interesting and thanks

quote author=wisdomIspeace post=90701009]nairaland is very intresting. grin grin grin grin
[/quote]
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Esseite:
The story really does not add up... tilts more towards a homeless call girl.
yeah but why do men want to have Sex with a homeless CAllGiRl when they can't house heR ? This is even woRSe than RAPe because the ViCTim suffeRs more . TAken ADvantaGe of and beinG offered nothing in Return. HavinG to think of where to SleeP and Get ShelteR after supposedly thinking She would get housed after the act. Do you know what it feels like making love to sOmeone you don't have feelings for?
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Corporate2020:

She left Nigeria to go roam the streets in USA
no, She was born in the U.S
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by justli: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Donald Trump's America.
There is a new sect in Nigeria that call themselves "Nigerian Christians". They preach hate and see Trump and their Christ and they accept whites are superior to them. These people are ready to stab their own race to defend their Messiah who doesn't care about them.
Blacks in America are really facing challenges. Imagine ever black parents in America teach their children this sentence "my hands are in the air, officer don't shoot" If you can't support support your fellow blacks, please don't antagonize them

Tell your fvckn black relatives to stay off crime.
Unfortunately for them, they find themselves in a law abiding country and would be hold accountable for their criminality.
Less than 9percent of the population commit more than 50 percent of the crime in a country and you think police will go to sleep while they run havoc
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
uruba23:
Virgin girl toyin I just hope she didn't fall victim of virgin hunters RIP Biko people who are virgins should stop saying it o.
if I'm the one illd have remained in my parent's house. Don't think she's the type that really wants to experience outdooRs. Going by viRtue of the name She used on her HAnDle
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by justli: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Even the Whites joining in d protest for BLM don't really mean it. I just laugh at all d black protesters. It's like you guys don't know d history of racism. The more u protest, the worst it becomes. Nothing on this planet even God himself will never make d Whites give equal rights to a black man. U see that chauvin ex police guy. He would be bailed. Mark my words.
The only thing blacks can do is been creative and developing themselves to an extent that we shouldn't be dependent on the whites for anyrhing. But no oo, our leaders will never allow such because of greed. God help us. RIP to the dead.

God point you have. Nature already divided us into races and colors. People must give preferential treatment to their kind whether we like it or not.

Instead of acting all emotional all the time without critical thinking, the blacks should focus more on becoming outstanding.

The world respects you if you're good.

They have the best universities at their backyards, but no they would rather do drug or gangsterism than go to college.

Then tomorrow you'll open your mouth and ask for respect

1 Like

Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jibsy203:
So Afonja don't know how to protest again? Rip to d dead sha
A knoCk on your heaD.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
justli:

God point you have. Nature already divided us into races and colors. People must give preferential treatment to their kind whether we like it or not.

Instead of acting all emotional all the time without critical thinking, the blacks should focus more on becoming outstanding.

The world respects you if you're good.

They have the best universities at their backyards, but no they would rather do drug or gangsterism than go to college.

Then tomorrow you'll open your mouth and ask for respect
me ColleGe. But I hood
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
JayCynic:

That's a fact but it's a different pain knowing you were killed just because of the colour of your skin. If a black man dies because of gangbanging and street violence, atleast you know it's a choice and can be avoided, but if he gets murdered for his skin color, how do you avoid that.
but what if the POliCe man hated him plainly not Because of Skin ColoR?
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Rawhumper(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
[

You are a sick goat on heat,look at this goofy calling my name.

Guy you are soooo useless and brainless like that your friend you mentioned.

slowpoke of the highest order,a real simp itself calling others simp
I have kind hearted people that give me feedback. They brought ur dumb message to my notice.

Grow up boy,if you want to talk you don't cite anyone but yourself don't be a dullard like your fada.....show us you are better than those that mistakenly gave birth to you pathetic SHIT.

quote author=Heathrow44 post=90685673]

Argghh! Here comes the defender of female rights in Nigeria,!!! U didn't even wantt d dumb woman to defend herself and u are d woman wrapper that they use for their mechanical work, u are a sad tissue paper that they ve used for their gross toiletry convenience and is on its brinks of being discarded, no wonder u av all female monikers on ur dm like rawhumper who great scientist described as a simp which is wat u are, I'm not a red pill person but I knw simps when I see dem and u re definitely one of dem. U should watch d movie "once upon a time in Hollywood" u would see wat a simp actually means where u av a small community of females all running d show and they av this lanky men all around dem so when a transpasser comes through d road, the women don't even try t protect d land, they enter their horses and race to the lanky men in d horse stallion to call them to rush and defend d land but trust me Brad pitt isnt taking any of DAT as he beats d lanky men t pump and asks him t fix his tyres, that's wat u are d lanky man, nothing else and that's the society that females would av, a dirty filthy jungle w male slaves like u doing their mechanical work for cheap sex....
Story continues...
And this girls traced brad to the house and he had this Pitt bull, so the girls too came with anoda man t brads house so brad tells d dog t attack d man and goes d dog and the women numbering 3 with 1 male attacked brad and brad beat up d 2 girls with the dogs and his hands. Remaining 1 girl whose a feminist she dashed at brad and hit a knife on his hip joint brad saw d wound and used his hands t hold d knife in position, then he grabbed d feminist hair and smashed it to d concrete wall 4 times, smashed it on d kitchen cabinet at the edges made of tiles 3 times and smash it on d glass table 3 times and in short that pretty girls face was unrecognizable and he smashed her face again on the wall telephone with that metal on d middle bruising her, she was dead and he simply tossed her away and of course Leornado de' caprio was his friend listening t radio wen d other girl was screaming from d dog bite that she smashed d glass window and entered d pool outside which shocked leornado who was angry at this girl lack of manner and thought for privacy went in and brought a flame thrower and blasted d girl dats how the man died and d other 3 girls died too including d feminist

PS lesson: do wat u feel is d right thing tt do[/quote]
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Born2Breed:
This is so heart wrenching.

Blacks crime against blacks is even worst.

May her killers be found,humiliated publicly and brutally killed.

Rest in peace Toyin.
Let them face the WRAth of the law. No moRe SheDDinG of Blood on our SOil, AmeRiCa. She's my Relative. Let no one assume I'm taking this with kiD's Gloves.
Enough with talks of killing a ConvicteD muRDerer. Let them not Die in their Sin, but chanGe and PRepare for heaven.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rawhumper:

[

You are a sick goat on heat,look at this goofy calling my name.

Guy you are soooo useless and brainless like that your friend you mentioned.

slowpoke of the highest order,a real simp itself calling others simp
I have kind hearted people that give me feedback. They brought ur dumb message to my notice.

Grow up boy,if you want to talk you don't cite anyone but yourself don't be a dullard like your fada.....show us you are better than those that mistakenly gave birth to you pathetic SHIT.

quote author=Heathrow44 post=90685673]

Argghh! Here comes the defender of female rights in Nigeria,!!! U didn't even wantt d dumb woman to defend herself and u are d woman wrapper that they use for their mechanical work, u are a sad tissue paper that they ve used for their gross toiletry convenience and is on its brinks of being discarded, no wonder u av all female monikers on ur dm like rawhumper who great scientist described as a simp which is wat u are, I'm not a red pill person but I knw simps when I see dem and u re definitely one of dem. U should watch d movie "once upon a time in Hollywood" u would see wat a simp actually means where u av a small community of females all running d show and they av this lanky men all around dem so when a transpasser comes through d road, the women don't even try t protect d land, they enter their horses and race to the lanky men in d horse stallion to call them to rush and defend d land but trust me Brad pitt isnt taking any of DAT as he beats d lanky men t pump and asks him t fix his tyres, that's wat u are d lanky man, nothing else and that's the society that females would av, a dirty filthy jungle w male slaves like u doing their mechanical work for cheap sex....
Story continues...
And this girls traced brad to the house and he had this Pitt bull, so the girls too came with anoda man t brads house so brad tells d dog t attack d man and goes d dog and the women numbering 3 with 1 male attacked brad and brad beat up d 2 girls with the dogs and his hands. Remaining 1 girl whose a feminist she dashed at brad and hit a knife on his hip joint brad saw d wound and used his hands t hold d knife in position, then he grabbed d feminist hair and smashed it to d concrete wall 4 times, smashed it on d kitchen cabinet at the edges made of tiles 3 times and smash it on d glass table 3 times and in short that pretty girls face was unrecognizable and he smashed her face again on the wall telephone with that metal on d middle bruising her, she was dead and he simply tossed her away and of course Leornado de' caprio was his friend listening t radio wen d other girl was screaming from d dog bite that she smashed d glass window and entered d pool outside which shocked leornado who was angry at this girl lack of manner and thought for privacy went in and brought a flame thrower and blasted d girl dats how the man died and d other 3 girls died too including d feminist

PS lesson: do wat u feel is d right thing tt do
lanky? What of StOCky?
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
ajl:

I live in the US and the way I am seeing this, this lady probably lack strong family support. She is just 19y. Often, the system here is so bad that kids in their teenage years have been brainwashed to believe they can do things on their own and this often cause problems at home. For a strong-headed child, he/she may decide to move out of the parents house in order to be independent and live alone or with friends. The fact that she was seeking refuge in a church indicate that things are not going right in her personal life. It's sad that she lost her life. She ought to have been under the care of her parents or family members.
sometimes family is oveRATeD
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
ajl:

Does this lady look and sound like someone that recently migrated to the USA? Yes, all lives matter but in a system where there is institutionalized racism and a black man is not sure of returning home safe and sound, and large portion are in jail for misdemeanor offences, then it's fair to say Black Live Matter. You sound like one of those Nigerians with no sense of history, who come to the US and start looking down on black Americans even though they were the ones that fought and suffered to ensure whatever you are enjoying today as a black person.

You keep referring to "how many of you have done this or that". What about you? What have you done?
I see what he's saying. Though he speaks intelliGently and is not the type to look down on AfRiCan AmeRiCans. I made that mistake before out of DeSPeRAtion to fit in and going through a RouGh PhASe
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
ledamaster:
the biggest diservice Obama did to blacks was the belittling of century old struggle for civil rights of coloured folk to gay rights. This stupid girls were all over the place shouting BLACK GAY RIGHTS MATTER. Instead of staying in school. its not like her ancestors were slaves o, your parents were able to escape the hellish slave shithole called nigeria so you can have a better life and opportunity, all you need to do was just go to school, stay out of trouble, but no, you must shalaye show ya self. When she was walkin all over the place half naked, she didnt knw she was just 19 yo, jumping frm one spot to the nxt. Nw crazies amongst then hav started raping. They nw knw she was only 19. This is a clear example on how stupid the left are. Even thievies, serial killers, drug dealers, rapists are all in the queque, asking for the defund of police so they can hav a field day.
lol Cool. #Reform not RefunD.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
WorWorBoy3:
You lack wisdom carry your pan African whatever out of my face
leave our IkweRRe BObo O he's just PlAyn
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
After reading those series of tweets, something tells me she gravitated towards abusive men. Let’s wait and see, I’m already jumping into the conclusion that her killer raped her beforehand.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by quintessence007(f): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Graysons:
What do you want us to do?did she die in Nigeria or what?
are you mad? Must you contribute?
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
lanky? What of StOCky?

grin rawhumper with many female monikers is an afonja and likes agege bread gals that he trades his sense for cheap sex!! I see wat great scientist did t u and the way u responded showed that u are still a child maybe between 14-17 yr old boy that just new discovered sex! I don't want t call u simp buh great scientist called u that not me! I'm just saying wat he said..
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
wisdomIspeace:
nairaland is very intresting. grin grin grin grin

grin grin the story is about Rawhumper and bigBashir the two lanky male slaves the girls pass around and use for fun!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
sweetjohn:
Spite on your post. Between Nigeria and America, which country has the largest concentration of blacks? which among the country are blacks treated as shit? and how many times has the Americans or European protested for killings in Africa?

I'm waiting for d day an igbo Yoruba or Hausa police will kill because you're from another tribe.

You guys compare nonesense.

In Lagos it's Yoruba police killing Yoruba, I'd imagine its d same in the east .
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
lanky? What of StOCky?

Kk
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Heathrow44:

Monkey babe abi a baby of monkey, ape woman no need talking t uu cos an ape woman can't understand!!! See u at the dm, it tells a lot abt how being a bush baby and societal farm tool has helped ur life in so many ways,
no, I'm not fiGhting. Was only wondering why said men were lanky. I've seen StoCky simPs. I'm not about fiGhting, or fighting with people I don't know in Real life on inteRnet forums.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Heathrow44:

grin rawhumper with many female monikers is an afonja and likes agege bread gals that he trades his sense for cheap sex!! I see wat great scientist did t u and the way u responded showed that u are still a child maybe between 14-17 yr old boy that just new discovered sex! I don't want t call u simp buh great scientist called u that not me! I'm just saying wat he said..
nah, I'm 24. I know him. He's WAFi. I ain't reside there but we COol.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
no, I'm not fiGhting. Was only wondering why said men were lanky. I've seen StoCky simPs. I'm not about fiGhting, or fighting with people I don't know in Real life on inteRnet forums.

Then step aside !
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
nah, I'm 24. I know him. He's WAFi. I ain't reside there but we COol.

Do I care!
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by sweetilicious(f): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nbote:
Blacks kill blacks more in the US and even here in Africa.. While dey were busy protesting about black lives matter, a fellow black molested and probably killed her.. If a white man molests or kills a black man, it's termed racism. But when blacks keep murdering and ruining demselves, it is jus crime
That's why am convincingly interested in Candice Owen's assertion in the changes we need as a black race.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by sidieladaniel: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

Why couldn't the black slaves revolt, run away or refuse to enter the slave ships??
is like u don't know how slavery occured they were forced to do everything or they face death...just read up about slavery they were outnumbered their was no way they would have overpowered the whites.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BigBashiru: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
sidieladaniel:
is like u don't know how slavery occured they were forced to do everything or they face death...just read up about slavery they were outnumbered their was no way they would have overpowered the whites.

Its not true the statue of the lady at Tinubu square was a slave trader..... Blacks were selling blacks. It was William Wilberforce and co that lobbied for an end of slave trade. Blacks sha smh. Very wicked ppl wiv a cursed culture
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by BigBashiru: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
sweetilicious:
That's why am convincingly interested in Candice Owen's assertion in the changes we need as a black race.

Individualistic and self centred culture is one.
Re: Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida by Horus(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDrh2N9IQv8

Black Lives Matter Activist Oluwatoyin Salau Found Dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.