Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,618 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures (24293 Views)

Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week / Covid 19:danger Of Continually Using The Face Mask. / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Terver90: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Seriously, covid exists but I don't think we need to halt our economy, the consequences are more severe than covid19.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by pat077: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Everybody should be in charge of their safety.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by DEmejioba1: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2020
As private school teacher,this hardship is becoming unbearable. Government is not even considering us at all
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2020
covid19.... over hyped disease and greatest political hoax in human history...

Argue with your phone..
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by EngrBamsey(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2020
This is very wrong and bad
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by chinwezdasilva: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2020
If I tell you say I read am make I bend, na only the comments I read jari
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Xisnin(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2020
jidamsel43:
Which danger.

In my area in Lagos , people don't care about any Covid-19 .

Government and doctors are just deceiving Nigerians with closure of schools.

Children have been going to markets without social distancing

children have been attending lessons without social distancing. Many lessons have more than 50 pupils in attendance. You will be surprise to find almost ten pupils sitting on a bench .

Schools that are organized are closed while markets that have no guidelines or regulations are opened.

You won't understand until you or someone you know has an emergency medical condition.
People have been dying because health workers are avoiding the very sick.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by obeyamark1: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-danger-looms-as-nigerians-jettison-safety-measures.html

Are you writing the next Post-UTME?
*Do you want to study an ENGINEERING COURSE or a BASIC MEDICAL/CLINICAL SCIENCE?*

GIVEN THE GREAT ODDS THAT EXIST WITH GETTING ADMISSION INTO THESE COURSES, WHY TAKE CHANCES? ��.

Join us at The College HUB, Ibadan, today as we begin our post UTME preparations!

*With our closely monitored student-study guide, mentorship programme, special clinics in all subjects, mind drills, weekly student-directed mock tests, among other things, The College HUB, Ibadan is the true added advantage that you need.*

We bring you to the very best at an unbeatably affordable price. One contact with us is enough to change your story for good!

Come and learn with the MASTERS.

To register or to make other enquiries, contact Dr Mark on WhatsApp via /2348183855099 or call 08183855099

*AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE FOR DISTANT STUDENTS*

You can also join our WhatsApp *brainstorming* group by clicking on the link below�
https:///KuLEsDhsDorAbBqvFjunUY

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by SaintNegro77: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Absolute rubbish.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by code7916: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by xerl: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2020
But in kano..many people died on streets which they later linked to COVID. Why are they not counting this dead?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by xerl: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Till Nigerians start dropping like flies before we take it serious.

Why are people dying in kano?
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by HoliMaree: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2020
If you have elderly ones around you take effort to protect yourself for their sake

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Pease my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..

please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link

please you people should help a brother by subscribing to the free channel and DM me your names so I can jot down for record keeping...
abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by bigcasava1(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Ejike na u go die! U people should leave alone oo
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by loadedvibes: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2020
government never still tire
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by ofiko123(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Which people will drop like flies Ogbeni go and sit down Jor..
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Nothing of such will happen!

If our leaders had Followed the Godly Principles we have been clamouring for, all these would have long gone!

We Afraid of Corona Virus but not Afraid of GOD!

President John Magufuli of Tanzania has shown the World that GOD is not a Respecter of Persons or Nations! Whoever Trust in HIM, HE stands with you
This Zombie is here again. Why will God allow such evil to befall his own people because religious people make up the bulk.
You need mental health care.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by abels(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
shut up
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Perfecttouchade: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Scary period we dey o.. raining period go get as e go be o
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Doyou2019: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
RealSolution001:
The major thing in the minds of average Nigerians is how to provide food for themselves....not Covid19

Survival first. Who gives a dusty fvck about some virus that's only managed to kill 400 Nigerians in 4 months. Lassa killed over 200 in January and this useless govt didn't fvcking flinch.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by nellynonso: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Sweetheart life already is a risk
. It’s 6 months since the outbreak of the virus. Do you know anyone personally who has died from it?
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2020
ofiko123:

Which people will drop like flies Ogbeni go and sit down Jor..
There's every possibility that you will make up those statistics but as usual first to comment youths like you will just post before thinking.
Akuya!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2020
KomonSense:
Seriously

But please who has the latest information about Treasury bills in Nigeria.... ?

The last time I checked CBN placed a restriction on individuals from buying Nigeria treasury bills in November 2019...

Please what's the latest info?

Have the CBN lifted the ban ?

Can individuals now buy Treasury bills?
I honestly didn't hear about this.
I bought TBs in Jan 2020 from one of my banks for 190 days which will mature next month.
Your bank could easily have given you this information.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Galaticos444: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2020
KomonSense:
Seriously

But please who has the latest information about Treasury bills in Nigeria.... ?

The last time I checked CBN placed a restriction on individuals from buying Nigeria treasury bills in November 2019...

Please what's the latest info?

Have the CBN lifted the ban ?

Can individuals now buy Treasury bills?
there's no ban on treasury bills.CBN only made investing in treasury bills less attractive by reducing d ROI to jst 3%
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by ofiko123(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

There's every possibility that you will make up those statistics but as usual first to comment youths like you will just post before thinking.
Akuya!

Ode.. grin who will make up the statistics.. Useless post..
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by code3628: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#] 324380[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Born2Breed(f): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Nigerians don't fear what they don't see.

It's thier nature to easily disbelief what they hear and believe what they see.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Flexherbal(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Mynd44:
I have kuku said it. Anyone who believes Nigerians will wear face masks, practice social distancing and sanitise/wash their hands does not really know Nigerians.

Nigerians who only use condoms when having sex to stop the chances of having a baby not to protect themselves from HIV

True talk!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Benwallt(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Enough of the deceit. Genuine people who are sick can't go to the hospital for fear of being diagnosed with covid19 to avoid being quarantined. The irony is that majority of those quarantined are 99% healthy.

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by LKTJ123(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Let Them Show Us The People That Have Filled The Isolation Centers, Bloody Liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Is Their Cure For Kiloid At The Back Of The Head Or Neck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.