Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures (24317 Views)

Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week / Covid 19:danger Of Continually Using The Face Mask. / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother, you will not need Mental health care in JESUS NAME..
But you need it.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by DEmejioba1: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2020
boom99:

try change line of business. school wont resume now
pls do u have any other business idea?
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Righteousness89(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

But you need it.

You will not need it bro! You are Beloved Brother and I won't put that on you..

You are Blessed!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by bolseas(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Doyou2019:

Survival first. Who gives a dusty fvck about some virus that's only managed to kill 400 Nigerians in 4 months. Lassa killed over 200 in January and this useless govt didn't fvcking flinch.

You forgot to add the number of people killed by bandits and boko haram in zamfara, katsina, kadua, kogi, borno from March this year.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

You will not need it bro! You are Beloved Brother and I won't put that on you..
You are Blessed!
I'm not your brother. You have been brainwashed to the point of no return.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Realist5:

Kindly read the latest guidelines on the use of face mask, how it was a mistake to have locked down, asymptomatic are not to wear face mask and so on.
And common sense didn't tell you that covid-19 is a new disease that they are studying and not that easy to get a foolproof knowledge on? angry
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Righteousness89(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I'm not your brother. You have been brainwashed to the point of no return.

I Love it bro! This thing you term brainwashed is my assignment until I am called home..

I Advice you join this "brainwashed movement "!

On the other side you will wish u did but it may be Late..

Join us now bro
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love it bro! This thing you term brainwashed is my assignment until I am called home..

I Advice you join this "brainwashed movement "!

On the other side you will wish u did but it may be Late..

Join us now bro
I'm in shock just like Buhari.
Please go away.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Righteousness89(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I'm in shock just like Buhari.
Please go away.

I'll go bro but I pray for u to join me..

I Pray you do it on time..
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

I'll go bro but I pray for u to join me..
I Pray you do it on time..
Join you for where biko? Na so madness dey take start.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by ubev01(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2020
hotdo9:

Most people with the disease dont have any symptoms, especially young people. The 50years and above with diabestes and hypertension are the ones mainly affected, saving them is the point of the lockdown. Why would govt want to shutdown the economy just to deceive you? Use your num 6 abeg.
as if the people in govt cares about the economy, they only care about their own pockets. 1.7 trillion naira (3.4busd) about 20% of our budget is up for grabs and you are here talking about economy. Use your no 6 abeg
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Egalitarian1: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Mynd44:
I have kuku said it. Anyone who believes Nigerians will wear face masks, practice social distancing and sanitise/wash their hands does not really know Nigerians.

Nigerians who only use condoms when having sex to stop the chances of having a baby not to protect themselves from HIV

Hahahahahaha
Express permission to share please �
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Egalitarian1: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2020
jidamsel43:
Which danger.

In my area in Lagos , people don't care about any Covid-19 .

Government and doctors are just deceiving Nigerians with closure of schools.

Children have been going to markets without social distancing

children have been attending lessons without social distancing. Many lessons have more than 50 pupils in attendance. You will be surprise to find almost ten pupils sitting on a bench .

Schools that are organized are closed while markets that have no guidelines or regulations are opened.

You said it all jare! Express permission to share please.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Egalitarian1: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2020
bloomstar:
Make una no they whine us abeg....

Government that love so much abi? Wey no wan make die? Hunger is killing thousands, no Good job. Malaria is killing people, no sound health facilities in rural areas, Thugs are killing people, insecurities.

Na covid 19 una want protect us against, come use us they cash out. Make thunder no fire any body. Nonsense.

God bless you jare! I share your sentiment abeg.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by chaloskyx: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2020
those that would die would die those that would survive would survive right now its survival of the fittest every-man to himself
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by murmee: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Rilwayne001:
To some certain extent, the virus is overrated in Nigeria. Because seriously, people should be dying like flies on the road since last month already. But nothing of such is happening. Only 400 death since February. Hasn't malaria killed over 40,000 already so far this year in this country?
Even the deaths from Coronavirus is not up to the 400 they are claiming. NCDC just add up any deaths from other ailments and call it Corona Virus death!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by murmee: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2020
xerl:
But in kano..many people died on streets which they later linked to COVID. Why are they not counting this dead?
Because it was not Coronavirus that killed them. Their Governor said it.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by murmee: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Benwallt:
Enough of the deceit. Genuine people who are sick can't go to the hospital for fear of being diagnosed with covid19 to avoid being quarantined. The irony is that majority of those quarantined are 99% healthy.
GBAM!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Djerrie(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Till Nigerians start dropping like flies before we take it serious.
Those illiterates calling me names, it won't change anything. This situation has gone beyond displaying sentiments or prayers, your prayers couldn't stop the pandemic from starting.
Pray you don't become a COVID-19 statistic while you wallow in your ignorance.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by jidamsel43(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Egalitarian1:

You said it all jare! Express permission to share please.
share as you like
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
The way we brag about our "youthful population" thing sef. The only reason we have a youthful population is that many youths don't grow old before they die. Our youthful population is not a blessing but "a curse in disguise."

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by divineappo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
the Americans protesting in USA, are they observing safety measures, that is bill gates country oooo?

Thunder fire una head, thunder fire bill gates
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by boom99(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
DEmejioba1:
pls do u have any other business idea?

Going online. Online biz but not yahoo oo
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by ThatFairGuy: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Nothing of such will happen!

If our leaders had Followed the Godly Principles we have been clamouring for, all these would have long gone!

We are Afraid of Corona Virus but not Afraid of GOD!

President John Magufuli of Tanzania has shown the World that GOD is not a Respecter of Persons or Nations! Whoever Trust in HIM, HE stands with you
Godly principles like what please?
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by okunola1: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Abeg. Everyone should go and sit down and stop bothering us with Covid 19, we have had a lot of that. It's not selling again except that some people in government are using it to siphon money. Even WHO is confused and many are dying of hunger.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Realist5: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
And common sense didn't tell you that covid-19 is a new disease that they are studying and not that easy to get a foolproof knowledge on? angry

Common sense did not tell you also that these people are professionals yet, they misled authorities into believing this is the way out. Did your shallow brain tell you how many have lost jobs cos of this lockdown? Pray let you not go to a hospital and they will prescribe a diff solution to ur problems. Olodo grin
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Realist5:

Common sense did not tell you also that these people are professionals yet, they misled authorities into believing this is the way out. Did your shallow brain tell you how many have lost jobs cos of this lockdown? Pray let you not go to a hospital and they will prescribe a diff solution to ur problems. Olodo grin
When you go to a hospital with a new strange disease, they'll either prescribe a diff solution or send you away with no prescription at all.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Facidio: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

It's typical for illiterate Nigerians like you talk based on sentiments rather than logic aka common sense.
The country has not tested up to 20k people yet but there's over 300 deaths, by the time they're able to conduct a million tests in a country of over 200 million what do you think will be the result?
But illiterates like you will comment because you can.

300 deads, do you know how many people that boko haram or heardsmen kill or people that die from. Accident, or other ailments or from natural cause?.... Why are you only concern about covid 19

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Facidio:

300 deads, do you know how many people that boko haram or heardsmen kill or people that die from. Accident, or other ailments or from natural cause?.... Why are you only concern about covid 19
I never said am more concerned about COVID-19, am not in the game of comparing methods of death either.
I stand by my earlier post simple.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by IbrahimOlayinka: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
scamdemic
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by DedeNkem: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
St*upid ignorant people, mostly illiterates, still think Convid-19 is a hoax!

If you think it is a hoax, go to any isolation center without wearing any protective gear. Then hug and kiss a patient on the lips or cheek!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by KomonSense: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Galaticos444:
there's no ban on treasury bills.CBN only made investing in treasury bills less attractive by reducing d ROI to jst 3%

Thanks a bunch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Is Their Cure For Kiloid At The Back Of The Head Or Neck? / Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.