Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures (24319 Views)

Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week / Covid 19:danger Of Continually Using The Face Mask. / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by DEmejioba1: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
boom99:

Going online. Online biz but not yahoo oo
I need someone that will put me tru, I have seen a trend that talks about domain name buy and sell,expired domain parking etc
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by boom99(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
DEmejioba1:
I need someone that will put me tru, I have seen a trend that talks about domain name buy and sell,expired domain parking etc

I think u can get enough stuff from nairaland.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
they are mad
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:33am On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Till Nigerians start dropping like flies before we take it serious.
Those illiterates calling me names, it won't change anything. This situation has gone beyond displaying sentiments or prayers, your prayers couldn't stop the pandemic from starting.
Pray you don't become a COVID-19 statistic while you wallow in your ignorance.

shut up!
eriako!!!

Wo we ekpa na!!!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:40am On Jun 16, 2020
hotdo9:

Most people with the disease dont have any symptoms, especially young people. The 50years and above with diabestes and hypertension are the ones mainly affected, saving them is the point of the lockdown. Why would govt want to shutdown the economy just to deceive you? Use your num 6 abeg.

sharaaaaap!!!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:28am On Jun 16, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up! eriako!!!
Wo we ekpa na!!!
Na so you dey address your papa so am not surprised. Illiterates like you have nothing to say apart from insults.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by KomonSense: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

I honestly didn't hear about this.
I bought TBs in Jan 2020 from one of my banks for 190 days which will mature next month.
Your bank could easily have given you this information.

So sorry to ask , please which bank do you use?
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
KomonSense:

GTB
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
KomonSense:

GTB
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by KomonSense: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

GTB

I bank with GTB too...

I will go to one of their branches tomorrow to get more info.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by shestrong(f): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mynd44:
I have kuku said it. Anyone who believes Nigerians will wear face masks, practice social distancing and sanitise/wash their hands does not really know Nigerians.

Nigerians who only use condoms when having sex to stop the chances of having a baby not to protect themselves from HIV
Honestly
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

sharaaaaap!!!
So whats your take now odenigbo The govt deliberately shutdown the nation so they can loot how much that they cant loot without corona crisis? The world is on shutdown but you these 2bit brain dumbos think theres no corona here cos to you nigeria is that your remote village.
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
hotdo9:

So whats your take now odenigbo The govt deliberately shutdown the nation so they can loot how much that they cant loot without corona crisis? The world is on shutdown but you these 2bit brain dumbos think theres no corona here cos to you nigeria is that your remote village.

shut that useless mouth there!!!
Re: COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut that useless mouth there!!!
One day common sense would come your way, dont miss it okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. / Is Their Cure For Kiloid At The Back Of The Head Or Neck? / My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.