Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? (49069 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by naijakissleave(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Heineken:
lol boss you're funny o

Na Naija we dey Bros!!! I tire for some women

I dey my own dey explore whom [future wife] to perch on and initiate friendship with...another woman just dey follow me for yarns*h as housefly wey don see food to sop up with. My looks attracted her as she told me after wedding and all that
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Heineken(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijakissleave:

Na Naija we dey Bros!!! I tire for some women

I dey my own dey explore whom [future wife] to perch on and initiate friendship with...another woman just dey follow me for yarns*h as housefly wey don see food to sop up with. My looks attracted her as she told me after wedding and all that
hahahahha omo ehn... Boss wey Sabi
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Omar09(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijakissleave:

I have other means to live by. Not only the salary as a contract staff but I never wish to tell her even as we are still together, using that one as surprised package to cushion the effect in our marriage, which amazes her.

Till today, I looked mysterious to my wife and that is the best way to handle them (women)

No be lie you talk. But boy! Are you funny!
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by naijakissleave(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omar09:

No be lie you talk. But boy! Are you funny!

Go marry first!
Everyone’s grace no bi the same
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Omar09(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
naijakissleave:

Go marry first!
Everyone’s grace no bi the same

Ah swear. grin grin that one fit be in 10yrs time.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by naijakissleave(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omar09:

Ah swear. grin grin that one fit be in 10yrs time.

Na now I know sey I dey rub mind with small pikin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Omar09(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
naijakissleave:

Na now I know sey I dey rub mind with small pikin

grin grin
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by adeoba2008(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
uncastableodd:

Head of finance or head teacher
Head Teacher
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by emeka1759(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sheyilaw123:

Bro, how old are you and how much have u saved presently?
thats non of ur business
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Chuky7(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
paulo220:
More than $5000 Saudi Arabia.
Well testing Consultant
Lol wetin do the well...
but talk true how you get this work? if na true?...
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by akaahs(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:
If I can get my income to rise between 70k to 100k, I would then begin to consider finding a wife.
.....and we have it in that range but still scared. Irony of life
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
akaahs:

.....and we have it in that range but still scared. Irony of life

Planning Bro, diligent planning.

The best cities in the world are carefully planned, it's not always about the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.