Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? (49096 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Heathrow44:

Cos u act childish!
mmmmm, so you've been stalking me?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Mike008(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Biglittlelois:
All of you saying marriage is not all about money, I just dey look una...

We are reading people's testimony here, people that are married.
Are you married? Tell us your experience.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Mike008(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please if you are not married stop causing confusion with irrelevant comments.
Some of us want to marry and want to learn from other married people's experiences.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Awwwww. Don't worry, the dark nights are over. You an accountant?
yeah am an accountant
But not chartered yet
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

I AM HERE TO MARRY YOU
lol
Am engaged
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
ClassCaptain:

Are you ready to mingle ? Lol
Nope
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
horlarmiidey:
yeah am an accountant
But not chartered yet

I knew it. Only a young Accountant can earn such, I don't want to take my guess too far by asking if you work for any of the big 4.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by golddust6000(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Not in Nigeria
Madas1986:
what type of work pls
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I knew it. Only a young Accountant can earn such, I don't want to take my guess too far by asking if you work for any of the big 4.
Smiled grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Abusadiq01(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Daversscript:
na gateman u be ba?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by cooooooks(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Business and 'earning from home' are work too.

Take it as [b]working/enterprising[/b].

However, the work/business/enterprising must be bringing in money or on a workable plan...no MLMs[b][/b].

SweetCunt97:
Must she work? What about business or earning from home? Suffer no dey do una?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Abusadiq01(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
biggie73:
....#10,000.....
u sef na gateman u be ba?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Angelacruz: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Informative thread
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
horlarmiidey:

Smiled grin grin grin grin

Enjoy, God has blessed you.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
cooooooks:
Business and 'earning from home' are work too.

Take it as [b]working/enterprising[/b].

However, the work/business/enterprising must be bringing in money or on a workable plan...no MLMs[b][/b].

Before na paper d work go dey bring in? Lol
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by osazsky(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Biglittlelois:
All of you saying marriage is not all about money, I just dey look una...
it is not abt money..if it were why is don jazzy not married...y does davido keep impregnating girls runs away and tag them as baby mama it's for the matured mind not for kids who have money

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by cooooooks(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
E get some "work from home" wet dey cost money. *Cough Mary Kay *cough!!

*Cough Binomo *cough

SweetCunt97:
Before na paper d work go dey bring in? Lol
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Alennsar(f): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't think it's about the money itself, but more about you and your partner, the ability to hustle together, understand each other, cooperate towards a common goal and cut your coat according to your cloth in the meantime.
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by emeka1759(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
If i dont have uo to 20 million no marriage
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by osazsky(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Makanaki127:

Oga u too day lie no be only 350k at the moment
everyone earns 2m a month on public forum.u will be shocked to know that in reality most of them still live with thier parents but once they come online with borrowed data and techno phones , they start dashing people official cars and cash

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
6 million naira as GM at etisalat. annual 72million

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by sammysammy111(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
My salary was 25k wen I married, today we are doing well

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Greatzeus(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
MzMercie:
Finance is a major aspect of marriage, you need to discuss with your partner before getting married. Your partner MUST UNDERSTAND your financial strength and be ready to assist in improving it.

Marriage has it blessings when you are with the right person.

Don't be scared of the future, it can lead to frustration.

If the post topic was an exam,you have failed woefully. This happens a lot and people blame Satan and village people for their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by iqiq: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
zeenaman:
What was your monthly income when you, as a man took the bold decision of marrying her?

Does marriage really pave ways for more blessings?

I'm thinking of taking the giant step at 30, but really scared of the future.

Please share your experience so that intending husbands like me can get motivation.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by naijakissleave(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't think it's about the money itself, but more about you and your partner, the ability to hustle together, understand each other, cooperate towards a common goal and cut your coat according to your cloth in the meantime.

I told my wife back then I was a contract staff that I earn 18k + 5k as allowance = 23k. She smile thinking I was joking and overlooked it until we got married. Out of curiosity, she asked me again to be sure how much I am earning. I still repeat the same thing, she exclaimed “Nawaoh”. She doesn’t know how to run out of the marriage again. I knew she is ashamed now because I have countered her complains of not providing her needs as expected.

I can’t kill myself for a woman who doesn’t listen/pay attention when I am talking.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by KingWarri: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
nickvanilla:
I'm only here for the comments. grin

Please put the state you were living in at that time oo. 100k salary in Lagos = 40K salary in Benue.

And the year oh... very necessary... because #100 in 1970 = #400,000 in 2020

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by biggie73(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Abusadiq01:

u sef na gateman u be ba?
....call me anything- I did what I have to do...
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
mmmmm, so you've been stalking me?

No, I cn smell It from over here! Even d name and how u type is sad! Imagine "Sweetcunt" biko abeg Sweetcunt I'm done oo, Continue! grin
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by paulo220(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
More than $5000 Saudi Arabia.

Well testing Consultant
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by kayodez: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
as long as I get a good paying job... I will go and marry.
All this nowaday girls no wan endure
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by MzMercie: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Greatzeus:

If the post topic was an exam,you have failed woefully. This happens a lot and people blame Satan and village people for their stupidity.

Ok

If only your focus was not on the amount, he asked other questions, but your stupidity got the better part of you.

Read his questions again and my answers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.