Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? (49182 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by megastu(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
35k, she was earning 25k. 2007.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by jamesbridget13(f): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Speaking for hubby 65k 2015
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2020
thesicilian:

That's an undeniable fact. But haven't you seen a family living happily together where the man earns N50k per month and the wife not working with 4 kids?

Hmmmm... ���!!!
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

No, I cn smell It from over here! Even d name and how u type is sad! Imagine "Sweetcunt" biko abeg Sweetcunt I'm done oo, Continue! grin
Shove your opinion deep up ur ass.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Scantyy: 5:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Lol. This made me smile. You will go higher in Jesus Name.
AmazingELixir:
grin

When I proposed I was doing N168k about 2 months later heading to the traditional marriage I landed a job of N450k ..so when I was rolling out cash for the ceremony my people were like ogbeni wetin happen you do money ritual ni....I was like make una calm down person wey find wife find good thing. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by timilehing(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by DAVE5(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2020
lekki1444:
6 million naira as GM at etisalat. annual 72million

Tell them sir, tell them again

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by lekki1444: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2020
DAVE5:

Tell them sir, tell them again
grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by OgThanos: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2020
We'll, I'm still an undergraduate with a part time job. I only here to learn wink
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Thryphosa(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2020
102k in 2017, marriage is not always about too much money, ability to manage what you earn, marrying a good wife, not ones that buy every damn thing they come across, though wify works too.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by dbestuncle: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2020
How much are you earning and where as in state in Nigeria
zeenaman:
What was your monthly income when you, as a man took the bold decision of marrying her?

Does marriage really pave ways for more blessings?

I'm thinking of taking the giant step at 30, but really scared of the future.

Please share your experience so that intending husbands like me can get motivation.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by UnbiasedAnalyst: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2020
seankim:
Short Answer: 175k. I took a lesser-paying job afterwards so as to have more time for the new family.
After 2 kids. I proceeded to earning more qualifications and I moved up in the ladder.
Now a 7-figure salary earner.
You can take the bold step but not with the wrong person. You can alwz survive on a reasonable budget when you’re with the right partner.

'You can take the BOLD STEP but not with the WRONG PERSON'

I bless you for this

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Sheyilaw123: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
emeka1759:
If i dont have uo to 20 million no marriage

Bro, how old are you and how much have u saved presently?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Olumyyde(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Married while earning 83k+, now it's 145k, wifey is a Nurse, she contributes too. I don buy car, na house project next. Isn't GOD wonderful?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Olumyyde(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Any amount, God that said he that finds a wife obtain favour from Him has been proving himself but thats if one of the couple is doing something of their own cos both of you cannot be salary earners..God does not bless someone that works for another person, cos your blessings will definitely go to the person u work for
Where did u get that from? Don't interpret the Bible wrongly pls.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by walkwithgod(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
calebonuja:

I don't think someone who earn such will be here. No disrespect though

This is a very myopic way of thinking. You need to change your mindset.

So are you saying that millionaires are not on nairaland ?

Guy, you funny o !
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Olumyyde(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
superability:

Hope not with minors too sha bros
Na there e go be for am o!
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by superability(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Olumyyde:

Na there e go be for am o!

Na true na.... Dis one he's saying anything that has vagina... Dis one pass village people handiwork
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by zedegit: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

This is misleading. I know op is actually asking men.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by zedegit: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't think it's about the money itself, but more about you and your partner, the ability to hustle together, understand each other, cooperate towards a common goal and cut your coat according to your cloth in the meantime.

Still doesn't answer the question.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by zedegit: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
CsRockefeller:
If I can get my income to rise between 70k to 100k, I would then begin to consider finding a wife.

What if it never does?
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
zedegit:

What if it never does?

Lol. Why not?

It must o! Not like I am asking for 200k or 500k.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Shove your opinion deep up ur ass.

Ok! Good! Mother of 3 undecided
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by zedegit: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Some Nairalanders be like:

#5000 in 2013 but now I have a private jet, 4 cars, a yatcht, numerous estates, duplexes scattered over Nigeria, 4 filling stations and 2 oil wells.

Oya argue with your keyboard. tongue
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
zedegit:

This is misleading. I know op is actually asking men.
Women should not have monthly income when married again?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

Ok! Good! Mother of 3 undecided
Prayer? Amen oo. Atleast many dey look for one dem no see.
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ninodaniel(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
lekki1444:
6 million naira as GM at etisalat. annual 72million
Baba abeg do giveaway for me na
At all at all no bad
Thank you
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ninodaniel(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Omoosage:
450k in PH......2016
Baba abeg do giveaway for ur boy na
At all at all no bad
Thanks egbon
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by ninodaniel(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Movicq:
12million..... ExonMobil Computer Analysts
Baba i hail o
Abeg find ur boy something
I just get joy for u on how God take bless u
Re: What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? by lekki1444: 12:06am On Jun 17, 2020
ninodaniel:

Baba abeg do giveaway for me na
At all at all no bad
Thank you
am trolling bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.