Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Could This Be Witchcraft? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be Witchcraft? (2607 Views)

African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft / Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by Pauladex(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
That woman is sick, run before she use your baby for pepper soup.
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by mission08: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
There is really no big deal in bathing babies. Your baby should be about one month or thereabout now so I guess by now you should be able to handle that yourself. Take your baby home and nurture him the best way you can without unnecessary myths and interference.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by ceeceeuwa: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
letskeeptalking:

They want to make that child independent of you, and the only reason i can think of is that they want to get rid of you.

Women you need to be stronger and stop being lazy and dependent. How can you not take care of a child yoi carried for 9 months.

Before i had my first child i have never even carried a baby that small, not to talk of care for him. My mother couldn't come so I took care of the baby myself. I lived on the same town with my mother in law, but I never considered it an option.

The baby is yours. And only you have the right to decide how to care for him.
Why are you people ignoring the part she stated she gave birth via CS. She needs someone to take care of her and the baby until she heals. It is not called laziness! Most especially for a first time mom.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by samtol4(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ningen:
If you consider boosting your baby's immunity by feeding him nature's balanced nutritional diet as spoiling then well yes. Too much breast milk will spoil him. She's not a witch but she's right.
Hahaha how too much breast milk spoil a child ? ������
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by samtol4(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't understand this issue of running left and right in the name of " bathing baby " Stay in your house Google" you tube and baby bath" you will see it there . Why must she decides what your baby eat ?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by LadySarah: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ningen:
If you consider boosting your baby's immunity by feeding him nature's balanced nutritional diet as spoiling then well yes. Too much breast milk will spoil him. She's not a witch but she's right.

Shut up!
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by LadySarah: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tracyp007:
I gave birth last month via CS due to how I put to bed I couldn't breastfeed my baby that day so he was introduced to Formula even though I wanted Exclusive Breastfeeding for 6 months.ever since I've been feeding him with both breastmilk and formula.

My mother isn't in town so I had to go stay with my mother-in-law sister since my mother in law is not in the country so she can bathe the baby since I'm a first-time mother but I noticed each time I want to breastfeed my baby she's always inconvenient telling me I shouldn't spoil him with breast because he will get used to it.since 3 days I noticed my baby doesn't want to be fed with the formula he will push the feeding bottle out with his tongue and start crying so I decided to breastfeed him this morning then my mother-in-law's sister came from nowhere and yanked the baby out of my hand while Breastfeeding him and started shouting the baby must eat the formula that I must not breastfeed him,she fed the baby with the formula with force till he slept off

Mothers pls is this right?I gave birth to him don't I have a say over him?is it true too much of breast will spoil the child as she claims?pls I need your advice

Go back home asap and contract an elderly woman to help you out. A neighbor or from church.

It is jealousy.

That's what ppl do nowadays!
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by Estanie: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sometimes if the baby is looking at me she will tell me to cover my face so that he won't get used to me because if he is used to me he won't allow other people to carry him
I didn't answer her tho told her if he doesn't look at my face whose face should he look[/quote] my dear, pls run for ur life.i pity u
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by Estanie: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tracyp007:
I gave birth last month via CS due to how I put to bed I couldn't breastfeed my baby that day so he was introduced to Formula even though I wanted Exclusive Breastfeeding for 6 months.ever since I've been feeding him with both breastmilk and formula.

My mother isn't in town so I had to go stay with my mother-in-law sister since my mother in law is not in the country so she can bathe the baby since I'm a first-time mother but I noticed each time I want to breastfeed my baby she's always inconvenient telling me I shouldn't spoil him with breast because he will get used to it.since 3 days I noticed my baby doesn't want to be fed with the formula he will push the feeding bottle out with his tongue and start crying so I decided to breastfeed him this morning then my mother-in-law's sister came from nowhere and yanked the baby out of my hand while Breastfeeding him and started shouting the baby must eat the formula that I must not breastfeed him,she fed the baby with the formula with force till he slept off

Mothers pls is this right?I gave birth to him don't I have a say over him?is it true too much of breast will spoil the child as she claims?pls I need your advice
u need to leave where u re staying now, cos they want to take ur baby away from u.
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by derbykol(f): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Estanie:
u need to leave where u re staying now, cos they want to take ur baby away from u.
She is too quiet.Being too quiet is very bad.
Re: Could This Be Witchcraft? by Estanie: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2020
derbykol:
She is too quiet.Being too quiet is very bad.
being too quiet is very bad, at least she knows d amount of pains she went tru during labour, I av a son who is just 3months n I dnt even allow people touch him.she should protect wat she has now, she run, run run wt her baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections / What Will U Name Ur Child/children? / Some Ladies And The Idea Of Cheap Undies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.