Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. (342 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Nairalanders What's Your Best Action Packed Movie ,mine Is Kill Bill(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by Just4this: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hello nairalanders,please I want your candid advice on something and I will be glad if I get as much advice as possible.There is this girl(22yr),graduate from one of Nigeria's foremost universities.I first met her in school,but I never talked to her, I don't know if I should say I liked her immediately i saw her.Atleast from her looks and dressing she was atleast descen. Even thiught hat is not the yardstick for measuring descency.Fastfroward to 2020 after graduation I met one of my primary school friend that was her classmate, and explained everything to him, and he said he was going to talk to her about it.And he also confirmed to me that she is acrually descent and God fearing too.After he talked to her, to cut the long story short, she told him she was going to message me herself, which she did.
We started talking from there and I asked her if we can go out and she said, yes.We chose a date went out,and just had a nice time but I never made my intentions known to her immediately. One day I summoned courage to tell her,and she told me she has someone but it was not official yet.But one issue i have with her is that she finds it difficult to call or even chat,but once I call like this, we talk well and it is fun.And finally she told me that it is going to be a survival of the fittest, And God will help her make her decision.please nairalanders what are your view on this.And mind you,I actually like her,but I don't know if it will be wise for me to keep on waiting until she makes her decision,even though I still have a girl that actually wants me to date her. She is nice and cool also, but I don't want to rush anything.So i dont make mistakes. what do you guys advice.Thanks in advance.
Re: Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by McBrooklyn(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nigga get yourself out of that fücking love triangle right this moment or it'll surely end in premium tears.. She obviously seems to like the other nigga better and she's just stringing you along probably till your luck runs out..

Beht why you sef wan dey wait when plenty fishes still dey inside the pond, even more than enough to go round & round.. Move on and keep on fishing guy till you catch the one meant for you! grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by donbachi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Women dont make decisions.they are not good at that....they concludes without making decisions.she don conclude long ago...na u no see am.
Re: Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by Just4this: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
[In otherwords i should move on abi??quote author=donbachi post=90698687]Women dont make decisions.they are not good at that....they concludes without making decisions.she don conclude long ago...na u no see am.[/quote]
Re: Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by ashewoboy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
never be a second choice. be the priority.
Re: Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by Sammy07: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Well, Me self no like calling I prefer chatting.

I prefer having lots of data to having lots of airtime.

Anyways, had it been you guys have started dating, I'll have advice you not to call her for 2days to see her reaction.

but since you guys haven't start to date.

Just move on, she's not that into you.
Re: Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by paulolee(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
this matter eeh
Re: Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by Just4this: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
@Sammy I will totally agree with you.Instead of wasting my time hoping, and everything falls between stool at the end of the day.thanks man
Re: Nairalanders!!! What Are Your Opinions Please. by callmeRichie(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Just4this:
Hello nairalanders,please I want your candid advice on something and I will be glad if I get as much was going to message me herself, which she did.
We started talking from there and I asked you,I actually like her,but I don't know if it will be wise for me to keep on waiting until she makes her decision,even though I still have a girl that actually wants me to date her. She is nice and cool also, but I don't want to rush anything.So i dont make mistakes. what do you guys advice.Thanks in advance.

Lover man grin, so when did u schedule your match to make I come watch since its "survival of the fittest" undecided You still have gut to tell us thisgrin

Bros on behalf of Nairalander's Gees, you fall our hands.

Imagine so one shikini babe is now playing you and your opponent like a gamegrin

Wake up man! Rule 1; Never beg for love!!!

And throw away that low self-esteem smelling all over you nigger!

Wake up, and stop sounding love starved bro!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I GHOST Her? / Is It Right To Request For The Return Of An Engagement Ring. / These 7 Superstitions About Nigerian Food Will Stop You From Eating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.