Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21729 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

I have the pdf but it's large and cannot be sent through nairalands system. I will attach in google drive and post to you after work today

I have attached the front page for you to see below

Or better still you can download it yourself from the link below:

https://www.holybooks.com/the-book-of-enoch-the-george-h-schodde-translation/

Happy Reading cool
Can you send it through telegram or WhatsApp embarassed
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Emmzy201:

Can you send it through telegram or WhatsApp embarassed
pls FeliciaOja send it to me too on 07065974147, both telegram and WhatsApp

let the blind lead the blind

religion is like a mind virus that can affect deeply into our hearts and believe...I was telling my Catholic friend about aliens, he was arguing as if he was there when God created man(as he assumes)
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ahmback:
pls FeliciaOja send it to me too on 07065974147, both telegram and WhatsApp

let the blind lead the blind

religion is like a mind virus that can affect deeply into our hearts and believe...I was telling my Catholic friend about aliens, he was arguing as if he was there when God created man(as he assumes)
My dear send me your email so I can send it there.
Noah couldn't save everyone
When he warned them about the flood
They laughed and called him lunatic
That's humans for you
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
My dear send me your email so I can send it there. Noah couldn't save everyone When he warned them about the flood They laughed and called him lunatic That's humans for you
okay,
kingdrake01@yahoo.com
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Emmzy201(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

That's humans for you
I need it too
sundayemmzy201@gmail.com
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello guys, in respect to this video posted by this soldier bashing the chief of army staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuANgLDzXB0

I would love to point out something he said, "these white people have deities which they stole from Africa" this embolden the topic of aliens and the powerful things they left behind for us most of which where taken away by the colonial masters...
Feliciaoja
Ahmback

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Minsk24:
Hello guys, in respect to this video posted by this soldier bashing the chief of army staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuANgLDzXB0

I would love to point out something he said, "these white people have deities which they stole from Africa" this embolden the topic of aliens and the powerful things they left behind for us most of which where taken away by the colonial masters...
Feliciaoja
Ahmback
Only a few of us know about this
I just found a show on YouTube that concentrate on ancient alien gods.
I'm glad I found this channel.
Yesterday I watched this video from them and I just had goosebumps as they align with all I have been saying.
Please take a look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IlGhERutuw

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Yesterday I watched this video from them and I just had goosebumps as they align with all I have been saying.

open up your mind and watch out.....

You're a genius

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Charmingsoul: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:

That's humans for you
please I need it too
Omnisocool@gmail.com
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Charmingsoul:
please I need it too
Omnisocool@gmail.com
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Cool, this channel is so lit�, i enjoyed it so much and it really gave me much understanding after i read your post, thank you for opening my eyes..
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Hollasmall: 5:17am On Jun 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:

God bless you, this is really a confirmation to your write up
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=FeliciaOja post=90999818]ok[
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
This topic has opened my eyes and have also closed it back again,

at the last days many shall be deceived.
And a great sign shall appear in the heavens,

all this aliens we see are demons who constantly still spy on humans,

the creation has gone far more than we think it to be,

the maldekians are not the real creators of the earth,
they must have been co-created as other things found on the earth,

as we believe there are countless millions of galaxies,
so also there are other life forms that inhabit those galaxies.

The last days are here and all this evil spirits shall appear in the sky before men,

they will deceive men to believe they are God,

signs and wonders shall man see,
and all this will mislead many in believing they created this world,

this topic opened my eyes and have still shut it back closed,

read the book of revelations very well and you will see this signs are begining to show,

for those evil spirits have taken appearance as the angels of light,

with wings will they fly up to the heavens to decieve man as of the story of old,
how the watchers from heaven came down to decieve man and marry for themselfs wives.

Please hold on to your faith and believe this,

the maldekians can never create life,

even if they exist then they must have been intelligently created in another galaxy or life realm,

for angels do not die and never was it told that the lord God of the heavens built a palace under the earth to excape from bad spirits,

all been written in the bible was,

i have created an abode above humans,
far higher into the heavens shall be my dwelling place,

the only heaven under the earth is hell,
for the devil has coverted this places to feel like home,
and they call it heaven so man can think its a place of pleasure!

for them to make you to believe there is another heaven under the earth!

All this are all lies,
because there is only one heaven and thats above the earth

please do not be deceived,

we are really on the last days and so many things shall be shown to man to deceive many in believing there is no God,

from counter atttacking Gods words to counter countering his people the elect,

the devil will twist everything in the bible just to get what he wants

youtube vidoes are been sponsored by 666,

this is of no truth but to shake off our faiths from the true light of God!

Please be warned,

youtube videos are been manipulated by the number 666,

please be warned!

For the devil is wise and have gone far ahead of man to deceive many,

please be warned!

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by emmy512: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Good post OP but as you've come to realize, Majority of nigerians here don't have an open mind and let other things cloud their judgement.
If only they could see things the way they are without using religion to think.
Understand you very well, and as you said art was the way of showing what they say in place of photos we have today.
Nobody would do some art without inspiration, the details in such art where to detailed to just be a normal craft.

Someone claimed that aliens where not mentioned in the bible and I laughed; if only they know the actual definition of an alien they'll realize even they are aliens.
We describe aliens as out of this world, the so called devil and angels are also aliens.
Who gave them the name Angels and demons? MAN did.
We translated the bible to suit our narratives, greek to Latin to English etc and even the English have different versions to the extent the main message thats supposed to be passed by the original text is lost in translation.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Hollasmall: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
emmy512:
Good post OP but as you've come to realize, Majority of nigerians here don't have an open mind and let other things cloud their judgement.
Understand you very well, and as you said art was the way of showing what they say in place of photos we have today.
Nobody would do some art without inspiration, the details in such art where to detailed to just be a normal craft.

Someone claimed that aliens where not mentioned in the bible and I laughed; if only they know the actual definition of an alien they'll realize even they are aliens.
We describe aliens as out of this world, the so called devil and angels are also aliens.
We translated the bible to suit our narratives, greek to Latin to English etc and even the English have different versions to the extent the main message thats supposed to be passed by the original text is lost in translation.

I can't agree less sir. Alot of things are ommited but I believe we will all be shocked at the end cause a lot of things will not be the way we projected
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by uzoexcel(m): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2020
good one
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by odubayor(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
I also need it this is my mail oduyemip95@gmail.com
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2020
emmy512:

Well said boss
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2020
I wish this thread can be revived
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ucokezie(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2020
FeliciaOja:

That's humans for you

Please send to me too.

I'll appreciate it.

Gadgets.realestate@gmail.com
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by 900winer(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy obugetere when abeg i don be see this art before for inside history book nd wetin talk be say na india this alienc come?

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Jaguar77: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Genesis is the true account of creation but it has been distorted inorder to hide the real creators of humans. THE ALIENS

I will make it short
1. Maldekians are a race of aliens in a planet called maldek.
2. Maldek had nuclear energy
3. Nuclear energy is mishandled and the planet is destroyed.
4. There were some survivors transported in a spaceship before the destruction of the planet.
5. These alien beings that survived decided to never ever use technology for selfish and evil purpose that caused the destruction of their darling planet.
6. These aliens were in search of another hospitable planet to start a fresh from.
That's how the found earth
7. These creatures had some human like features and earth look habitable and hospitable but there was one issue
8. Earth was just covered in water, water everywhere with only hydrogen and nitrogen. No oxygen
9. Oxygen is highly inflammable so Inorder for oxygen to be introduced on Earth, a chemical reaction like an explosion must be done using a rare element they had combined with nitrogen and hydrogen this caused a very bright explosion that look like a bright LIGHT.
Look at videos of Hydrogen bomb testing and see the Bright light that powerful explosion emit.
THUS LET THERE BE LIGHT
The first group of maldekians succeed in bringing oxygen into earth by the chemical explosion.
[b] It is important to note that in the Bible God in genesis represent the group of maldekian aliens creating a new habitat for themselves. This is proven when God said Let "US" create man in our own image. Why didn't God say Let "Me" create man. He said "US" which means the Us is the group of maldekians who are responsible for creating earth with their deep magical and chemical knowledge.
I can go on if you want to know more?

Thank you for this, I've been researching on this recently but hitting dead ends. Please can I would to get in touch, you can contact me via 07037106729 or Charliemaine234@gmail.com. I will be expecting a message or mail. Thanks
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Jaguar77:

Thank you for this, I've been researching on this recently but hitting dead ends. Please can I would to get in touch, you can contact me via 07037106729 or Charliemaine234@gmail.com. I will be expecting a message or mail. Thanks

This thread was an eye opener... So much sauce..
Forever grateful to feliciaOja
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2020
I keep hoping and wishing this thread continues to stay alive and more knowledge shared...
Biko if u have anything to contribute, please do...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by IamPlato(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2020
FeliciaOja:

My point is that aliens have Visited us way before us going to the space and moon to search for them
you Are A Little Ignorant...

Demons Visited Not Aliens.

You Can Call Them Aliens Though But They Were The Fallen.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Judybash93(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

The deity that Isrealites call Yahweh is infact an alien being who helped the isrealites escape the Egyptian and helping them during their trip in the wilderness.

You see why Aaron was the chief high priest. There are so many proof of aliens in the Bible. The only issue is that it was replaced with the word "Angel"

There's no archaeological proof of the Israelites in Egypt
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by GuestLog: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2020
callmeRichie:

which planet are they from?? gat idea? them aliens
planet nicknamed heaven. The bad aliens have been caste away to earth realm and that is why you have so much evil in the world. I believe most of these demons no longer live in forests and animals but fully integrated into some humans undetectable. More reason why people go to worship houses and still behave like the the devil himself.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
GuestLog:
planet nicknamed heaven. The bad aliens have been caste away to earth realm and that is why you have so much evil in the world. I believe most of these demons no longer live in forests and animals but fully integrated into some humans undetectable. Moree reason why people go to worship houses and still behave like the the devil himself.

Yes i believe so much is behind the evils we see in our world today... Lots of things are at play behind the scenes...

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by mirabel9(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
FeliciaOja:
My dear send me your email so I can send it there. Noah couldn't save everyone When he warned them about the flood They laughed and called him lunatic That's humans for you
I need it also please send it to my email mirabel9@gmail.com
thank you for this

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Bump read

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu / Google Defending Its Cables From Sharks

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66