Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21694 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by stanliwise(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
FeliciaOja:

You are right to an extent.
Some of these alien beings that Visited had other agendas aside from collecting resources.
Some but not all just a sizable group of alien that hijacked this opportunity to enslave and cause havoc on mankind. These aliens were reffered to as demons while the good aliens where reffered to as angels.
These 2 groups constantly fight for control of human beings. This is true as chief priest started contacting bad aliens for favour instead of the good aliens.
The bad aliens gave these evil set of chief priest magic to kill,haunt or spiritually attack someone.
Not all are evil, their physical appearance is not of this world that's what makes them look scary.
An octopus looks scary too does that make it a demon??
Just because it makes sense doesn’t mean it is true. Other religions have their own explanations for this same phenomenon. By the way where are your proof?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Content is taken down from the internet,please bear with us!

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by SultanOfAbia: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Ekwutox:

You watch too many sci-fi movies
A sci-fi novel predicted Coronavirus
Sci-fi movies contain much truth as any movie based on real events.
Also sci-fi movie directors are known to have had contact with alien or they use testimony of those abducted by aliens

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2020

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by SultanOfAbia: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Ahmback:

everything is a real,.....Why didn't he Brits cart our ancient monuments away and brought their religion to blindfold us....think
This is the most profound theory I've ever read. It make sense that colonial masters stole precious alien stones and techs given to our African ancestors.
Remember Indiana Jones??
Indiana Jones a British explorer
In that movie he goes into an ancient Mayan temple to steal one alien precious gold.
In Egypt in 1900's British archeologist stole a lot of buried Egyptian treasure and till this day Egypt is still trying to get back those items.
This white people stole our alien technology from us, brainwashed us with Christianity then used the tech to advance their life. Damn
I'm just putting all these together and it's blowing up my mind right now

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by SultanOfAbia: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:
Please and please oh!
I need more likes so i can convert it to money and go and buy my vitamin A sachet at the chemist store,

this one am using now is remaining just only some few tablets oh!
Because without it am just back to normal like everyone else with the dull brains and forgetfullness,

it make you think deep even in your dreams that you shall wake up to remember them vividly as if you were there yourself

please oh!
All this pharmacist and chemist dem,
please make una no go increase the prize of vitamin A oh!

This one make i don dey help una dey advertise una product like as if am been paid to do it,

only the wise ones here will know all i have said here is 1000000% true,

it shall be well!
cheers!
I believe the first human was primitive Blackman. Then aliens came and had sex with Black humans then give birth to white people.
I think white people are more advanced because they are mixed with another alien race.
Their IQ is too high and the amazing discoveries they have contributed to mankind is incredible. Think about it

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I believe the first human was primitive Blackman. Then aliens came and had sex with Black humans then give birth to white people.
I think white people are more advanced because they are mixed with another alien race.
Their IQ is too high and the amazing discoveries they have contributed to mankind is incredible. Think about it

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
hahn:

Everything is God's will. Even when the devil wins

How so? Do you know a God you don't believe exists more than moi?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hahn(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Image123:

How so? Do you know a God you don't believe exists more than moi?

Sure.

Look at it this way.

Let's assume you are right and the devil and god exist.

Now let's imagine the case of Uwa. The devil possesses the men to rape and kill her while God sat back and did nothing to save.

Also put into consideration that everything is god's will so it was god's will for her to get raped to death.

That said, who is worse between god and the devil?

He that possessed the men to do evil or the one who evil is it's will?

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
hahn:

Sure.

Look at it this way.

Let's assume you are right and the devil and god exist.

Now let's imagine the case of Uwa. The devil possesses the men to rape and kill her while God sat back and did nothing to save.

Also put into consideration that everything is god's will so it was god's will for her to get raped to death.

That said, who is worse between god and the devil?

He that possessed the men to do evil or the one who evil is it's will?

How's everything God's will? Who taught you that?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barryseal: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
I wish to add some flesh to the thread.
Now first set of pictures are the hypogeum, underground shrine in Malta dated to be 6000yrs old.
In some pictures of this facility shows rail tracks of some sort. How possible is this kind of technology by humans 6000yrs ago? It's laughable to attribute this feat to humans.

Second picture is an elongated skulls found on the site.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

This is the most profound theory I've ever read. It make sense that colonial masters stole precious alien stones and techs given to our African ancestors.
Remember Indiana Jones??
Indiana Jones a British explorer
In that movie he goes into an ancient Mayan temple to steal one alien precious gold.
In Egypt in 1900's British archeologist stole a lot of buried Egyptian treasure and till this day Egypt is still trying to get back those items.
This white people stole our alien technology from us, brainwashed us with Christianity then used the tech to advance their life. Damn
I'm just putting all these together and it's blowing up my mind right now
if only our grandfathers knew what they were doing.... Africa would have probably been the strongest, most advanced continent in the whole world today
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barryseal: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Theze are the pictures of the underground church in Lalibela Ethiopia which is about 900yrs old.
The church was carved from rock. What kind of equipment was used to make this edifice from hard rock? Can Chisels, hammer, stones be used achieve such laser precise cuttings?
I will be hard convinced that laser powered tools weren't used to achieve this edifice.
According to locals, they believe men worked on the site during the day while angels worked at night.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:

yea i think what you said is true,
but we can still get to their level if we apply constant pressures to our brains,

is their own brain really differnt from our own?

Why not ask urself this question,

why is it that whites always drink coffee and some hidden supplements everyday?

Is it because of it is sweat and taste better?

No it is because it makes them feel lighter,
and once you are lighter in body weight then automatically you can really think better.

Thats how they have programmed themselves on a daily basis and nothing will stop that!

Let us cultivate the habit of taking vitamins everyday and see how the whole africa will be advanced and united to overtrow all this whites in few years to come,

there is one saying that goes like this,

its not a bad thing to try,

why not give it a try and see what i really meant,
then you will be the first to come here and testify

cheers!
my2chains what is your problem with multi vitamin na.....

take away the corrupt people in high offices in Nigeria, then watch as Nigeria will grow��
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Barryseal:
Theze are the pictures of the underground church in Lalibela Ethiopia which is about 9000yrs old.
The church is carved from rock. What kind of equipment was used to make this edifice from hard rock? Can Chisels, hammer, stones be used achieve such laser precise cuttings?
I will be hard convinced that laser powered tools weren't used to achieve this edifice.
According to locals, they believe men worked on the site during the day while angels worked at night.
there was no technology to be used in the past for this kinda magnificent work....
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by SultanOfAbia: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ahmback:
there was no technology to be used in the past for this kinda magnificent work....
Op said something about aliens building underground cities to hide from war
That they used alien tech to manipulate the crstal structure of the rocks to form and mold into any desired shape
Alien technology was used to create
Look at Easter island, those granite stones are very hard to carve precision carvings
But look at how those carvings have precise curves that no current technology can create.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hybrid11(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Everyone with his/her own version of story .... someday we will all know the mysteries behind all these

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
FeliciaOja:
[Part 2] @ busan24
What happened to the maldekians after the great flood?

Conclusion
During this war between Atlantis and maldekians the council of 9 elder alien in Saturn teamed up to intervene and twart the infiltration of Orion group. The Orion group were caught and brought before the panel of the council of 9. Their punishment was to be kicked out into another dimension that is underneath the earth.
Not all Orion's where punished only the ones involved in the rebellion.This underrground dimensions is represented as hellfire or the abyss in Bible where God casted Lucifer down to the earth after unsuccessful rebellion.
These negative entities are still locked in that dimension underneath the earth.
The council then placed a heavy barrier around earth making it difficult for invading alien species to enter and repeat such disaster.
So as this law was placed on Earth, before you visited Earth from another dimension your intentions of visit must be accepted by the council before you enter earth.
That's is why there is little alien contact with humans but the council allowed alien beings to observe humans with alien drones which we see as U.F.Os
These UFO are not driven by aliens but are controlled by aliens outside the earth inside their huge mothership.
They are allowed to send in drones that go into earth and explore or search for something. Alien race can send a drone to monitor what U.S.A military nuclear facilities are doing. Once the drone gets the information or whatever it's looking for then it flies back to the mothership waiting for it outside the earth.
Those U.F.O are automatically controlled by artificial intelligence and sometimes there are malfunction or crashes of these UFO drones.
However some curious alien race have managed to slip in through earth without the approval of council of 9. These alien races are the ones that are responsible for abductions of humans for them to study and manipulate our dna. They created us so they are still monitoring and studying us humans. Hence the alien abductions.
Majority of these aliens are stopped by the council of 9 but some still manage to pull in through earth just like thieves and abduct Humans.

The maldekians during the war had to dig underground cities inside deep caves inaccessible to mankind. To hide from the massive war going on at the surface of the earth. And to survive the great flood.

They no longer lived together with mankind so they use their alien technology to build an underground city and relocate their where no man will discover them again.

This underground city where they maldekians now reside is located beneath earth and is called Agarthia.
The other dimension where those rebellious Orion groups are locked up in is located below the maldekian underground city. And the maldekians have taken up the task to monitor and keep an eye on that dimension as to not allow any escape of those Orion beings.
Some of the maldekians relocated to the deep deep parts of the ocean where humans can't access easily.
This is why you see very unique strange sea creatures in the ocean.
That's the handwork of our experimenting creators the maldekians who are always creating new species even in the ocean.
it's safe to say there are some criminals among the aliens cheesy grin
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
it's like everyone has turned away from the main subject of this discussion...

the main thing is HOW HUMAN BEINGS CAME INTO EXISTENCE,,,,THROUGH CERTAIN ALIENS OR A SINGLE SUPREME GOD?

HOW DID THEY COME ABOUT?

that's what we should discuss here
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Monicar:
it's safe to say there are some criminals among the aliens cheesy grin
Exactly, every species has a bad egg amongst them
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Prognose: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
FeliciaOja:

History they teach or you read in school is fake, twisted and rewritten history.
Your history does not teach about lost previous civilizations. So you guys are wasting time studying history in school.
The real history of mankind will blow your mind into pieces.
A lot and I mean a whole lot has been removed from the access to public eye.

I've been trying to tell people this for years.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
FeliciaOja:
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
I begin to wonder if there are reminants of these lost civilizations.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves that they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
These alien beings were thought to be gods and they were worshipped.
These alien beings had powerful healing and magical abilities like
1. Disappearing and reappearing
2. Strike an enemy with electromagnetic equipment ( like Sango hammer)
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
4. These aliens showed us how to cure illness with herbs all around us.
Each alien being was given a name or title
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
As a tribute to these alien gods creatures
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

There are elements of truth in this.

The Book of Universal History compiled by OtemAtum does justice to this topic.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Minsk24: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Where is everyone na
OP if this thread dies, i won't be happy, come and finish what u started...

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2020
FeliciaOja:
because most of those artifacts are gifts from alien beings to the local chiefs of the people in appreciation.
These alien objects are being studied by top elites. To see what technology they can harness from them. They then apply such technology in military weapon designs or new breakthrough technologies like artificial intelligence and more.

One of such gifts include rare stones and crystals. Artifacts include a staff, hammer(Thor and sango's hammer) or rod or a handheld device that can transform solid matter into anything (Moses staff in the Bible is just an alien technology that was given to him by Yahweh who is a good alien being that helped isrealites out of Egypt and providing for them in the wilderness.)
The problem is that when this aliens left us, we decided to abuse this magic using it for selfish reasons to win war. So it had to be hidden so as it won't get into the wrong hands
How is Yahweh a "good alien"? If it's the same entity known as the god of the Bible, then evil is Jehovah's second name.

The real question is, who is more devilish or satanic between Yahweh and Allah (his fellow alien in Arabia)?

But make no mistake about this: Both Jehovah and Allah are devilish and extremely wicked entities or aliens (to use your term).

Their fellow aliens (gods), Atum and Ra, worshipped in the past in Egypt, and Olohun, worshipped in Yorubaland, are some entities you can call good aliens from the human (especially African) perspective.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Charmingsoul: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Too many stories going around that you won't know the right one

Today you hear about ENKI another day you hear something else
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Those interested in this topic can get a copy of OtemAtum's Book of Universal History. The literature sheds more light on the issues OP has raised and makes a lot of things much clearer.

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Religion is the remix of the original track by different artist trying to express thier unique style and talent.
Even tho the vocals are different on a remix, the beat of the remix is still the same as the original track. Only thing different is the vocals.
That's how I see religion. They are saying the same thing but via different perspective
You can only see things as far as you read. Generally, religions are simply a tool to keep humanity enslaved to alien entities such as Yahweh, Allah, and other deities worshipped in religion.

That's the simple truth.

Overall, religions are evil for this planet and for humanity because they're designed for mental enslavement. So many true histories about Africa and this planet are hidden from the public by wicked entities (Allah and Jehovah) in their so-called holy books (the Bible and Qur'an).

The authors of the Bible and Qur'an deliberately lied about the history of humanity and many facts about this planet with the series of misleading info we've in both books.

One of the several lies was to deceive people in different parts (cultures) of the world that Jehovah (or Allah) is the same entity as the local deity in that culture.

For instance, they deceived our forefathers in this part of the world that Allah/Jehovah is the same as Olohun to propagate Islam and Christianity. In Iboland, they used the same format by saying that Allah/Jehovah is the same as Chineke or Chukwu.

If you read the history of Christianity and Islam in various parts of the world, you'll spot the same lie, where Allah/Jehovah has been mischievously replaced with the local deity in that land.

But the truth is each of those deities (aliens or gods and goddesses) are distinct with different traits. Each culture around the world has its own deities, and those gods and goddesses are entities that designed (created) early humans millions of years ago in different parts of the world.

Those entities you call aliens and which religious people worship ignorantly as God are early beings that colonized (or first settled on) this planet long, long ago.

You still need to read wider to know the truth, and try to approach things with an open mind.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Prognose:

I've been trying to tell people this for years.

That is why this things are been hiden from the public eyes because they know its true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Create New Yahoomail.com Account - Yahoo Registration Website Page For Signup / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu / Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68