Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21576 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Bundaweber: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Genesis is the true account of creation but it has been distorted inorder to hide the real creators of humans. THE ALIENS

I will make it short
1. Maldekians are a race of aliens in a planet called maldek.
2. Maldek had nuclear energy
3. Nuclear energy is mishandled and the planet is destroyed.
4. There were some survivors transported in a spaceship before the destruction of the planet.
5. These alien beings that survived decided to never ever use technology for selfish and evil purpose that caused the destruction of their darling planet.
6. These aliens were in search of another hospitable planet to start a fresh from.
That's how the found earth
7. These creatures had some human like features and earth look habitable and hospitable but there was one issue
8. Earth was just covered in water, water everywhere with only hydrogen and nitrogen. No oxygen
9. Oxygen is highly inflammable so Inorder for oxygen to be introduced on Earth, a chemical reaction like an explosion must be done using a rare element they had combined with nitrogen and hydrogen this caused a very bright explosion that look like a bright LIGHT.
Look at videos of Hydrogen bomb testing and see the Bright light that powerful explosion emit.
THUS LET THERE BE LIGHT
The first group of maldekians succeed in bringing oxygen into earth by the chemical explosion.
[b] It is important to note that in the Bible God in genesis represent the group of maldekian aliens creating a new habitat for themselves. This is proven when God said Let "US" create man in our own image. Why didn't God say Let "Me" create man. He said "US" which means the Us is the group of maldekians who are responsible for creating earth with their deep magical and chemical knowledge.
I can go on if you want to know more?

oga abi madam contintue with your stargate/doctor who/startrek theory o!! you just conveniently quoted stargate history and claim it to be reality. continue o!! dey drop theory without proof

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bundaweber:

oga abi madam contintue with your stargate/doctor who/startrek theory o!! you just conveniently quoted stargate history and claim it to be reality. continue o!! dey drop theory without proof
It's not news,
people in occult groups are exposed to this same knowledge. Your favorite Hollywood director,managers are all part of occult groups. They get more access to these knowledge and they take permission to add such discoveries in movies.
I have never watched any of those movies you mentioned but I have heard of them.
Especially doctor who. As for Star trek or star wars I have never seen those movies.
If these movies are saying what I'm saying then it's just proof that this is true.

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

How did you get this knowledge? Your posts are beginning to interest me and trust me when I say I don't get impressed easily.

If you really want to convince us you need to explain more
Getting this knowledge is a result of my 8 months research into ancient civilizations.
I went through different ancient books about Egypt, Mesopotamia including the Bible. And I go through them looking for similarities then combining these solid similarities with myths and legends.
Then combining this result with a load of open source informations online about declassified us/Soviet secert operations invovling crasehed alien spacecrafts, alien human abductions,crop circles and other bizzare phenomenals recorded in the sky by NATO military Air Base around Europe.
Then I stumbled upon Igbo pre colonial culture and lost civilizations and combine the results of my research and found amazing similarities imbedded in all these ancient stories.
Plus solid physical proofs like the Stonehenge, Easter island, pryamid of giza.
No human could ever create such gigantic physical structure with accurate mathematical precision. All these pointed to the fact that aliens have been and are still part of our evolution and technology.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2020
OP i am shaking all over and trembling... I know when i feel the truth, i am in tears and deep shock on the profound impact your knowledge has had in me and how much my thinking and life will change...
How were people of old able to design such masterpiece structures with impeccable precision... As an agnostics i ve always tried to wrap my ahead around so much mysteries and you have opened my eyes... Abeg if there are stuffs we can read up, paste the link.. Thank you so much Felicia

4 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Pennah(m): 12:43am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Getting this knowledge is a result of my 8 months research into ancient civilizations.
I went through different ancient books about Egypt, Mesopotamia including the Bible. And I go through them looking for similarities then combining these solid similarities with myths and legends.
Then combining this result with a load of open source informations online about declassified us/Soviet secert operations invovling crasehed alien spacecrafts, alien human abductions,crop circles and other bizzare phenomenals recorded in the sky by NATO military Air Base around Europe.
Then I stumbled upon Igbo pre colonial culture and lost civilizations and combine the results of my research and found amazing similarities imbedded in all these ancient stories.
Plus solid physical proofs like the Stonehenge, Easter island, pryamid of giza.
No human could ever create such gigantic physical structure with accurate mathematical precision. All these pointed to the fact that aliens have been and are still part of our evolution and technology.
I had a lot of questions. And for the past one month I've being curious about how religion started and so many stuffs you've spoken about... how about ... I wish I can be enlightened
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 1:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Pennah:
I had a lot of questions. And for the past one month I've being curious about how religion started and so many stuffs you've spoken about... how about ... I wish I can be enlightened
I think it's time I write a book on this. Africans need to know the real truth not the doctored truth of our roots and identity.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:
I think it's time I write a book on this. Africans need to know the real truth not the doctored truth of our roots and identity.

Please do. And please keep this thread running. Lots of us are interested to know more. If you need data to keep the thread running don't hesitate to ask. Off to bed now. Goodnight cool

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin grin
This is a thread you read with popcorn in hand.

Madam FeliciaOja, water is H2O, so what do you mean there was no oxygen on earth, isn't oxygen required to make water?

The story has taken a new dimension now. It is aliens that created man. Who created the aliens o?

I met an engineer like you during my IT. Quite the smart man, but I don't know the documentary he watched that he started going off with things like this.

Don't think that I'm just blindly attacking you o. If I really want to poke holes into your story for you to see for yourself I will, but I'm kinda tired now.

4 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Pennah(m): 1:38am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:
some if my question are
Why was the book of Enoch termed apocryphal

Why does the Quran sounds more like a rephrased and plagiarized bible

How about more articles on your research tell help with the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Depressedkidd: 1:45am On Jun 16, 2020
I believe aliens visited us. If you check across the world, gods with similar powers are usually depicted in similar fashion although with different art styles depending on the part of the world. There's always a similarity. Thor, sango, amadioha and most other thunder gods are depicted as having hammers or similar equipment with which they control lightening. Also the legends and lores usually possess striking levels of similarity.

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Depressedkidd: 1:51am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

You think God created this whole gigantic universe just for little humans that only occupy Earth??
Same thing. I was like if God exists as the one true God that Christians believe in, why would he go through the pain of being elaborate with the entire universe and the whole design just to make humans in one small corner of the whole thing. It doesn't make sense given the fact that faster than light travel is not going to be possible for another few millennia and humans will never be able to fully explore the whole thing. It only makes sense that he would create other advanced living beings in other corners of the universe and the real fun would be in watching them wonder if the others exist and trying to find each other.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 2:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
grin grin grin

Madam FeliciaOja, water is H2O, so what do you mean there was no oxygen on earth, isn't oxygen required to make water?

The story has taken a new dimension now. It is aliens that created man. Who created the aliens o?

I met an engineer like you during my IT. Quite the smart man, but I don't know the documentary he watched that he started going off with things like this.

Don't think that I'm just blindly attacking you o. If I really want to poke holes into your story for you to see for yourself I will, but I'm kinda tired now.
Now let me kindly refute your claims
Water without oxygen
Do you know you can reduce oxygen in water by boiling the water for too long?
In the laboratory, boiling is one of the routine ways by which we reduce oxygen (O2) in water-based solutions.

When I say no oxygen, I'm talking about very very low amount of oxygen to sustain life. For example look at Mars
Mars has 0.14% of oxygen
On September 27, 2012, NASA scientists announced they discovered liquid water on Mars.
How
Water exist on planets like Saturn, Mercury and these planets have little or no oxygen.

Now I said the aliens called maldekians that created the earth as in genesis found out that the boiling hot molten lava at the Earth's core heated up the waters for millions of years. This depleted the level of oxygen in the water. The type of water that was on Earth then had very little dissolved oxygen in it to sustain even an Amoeba or bacteria.
A water without oxygen is called Anoxic water.
Anoxic water can't grow plant. Nothing just liquid. When you allow more oxygen to dissolve in Anoxic water then it changes from Anoxic to Oxic water that contains high level of O2
What the maldekians did was to create a chemical explosion that will increase the level of oxygen on Earth from Anoxic (0.14%) like our neighbour Mars to Oxic(20.0%) like we have on Earth today.
The maldekians introduce more oxygen into the Anoxic water thus making the water a breeding ground for the first living organism like algae,bacterias,fungi. This couldn't happen in an Anoxic environment where there is water with very very low trace of oxygen (0.14%) that can't sustain life.

6 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by KosiGee(m): 4:24am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

If you brought out an iPhone 7 during the ancient times in Igboland. They will automatically worship you.
If you show them how you can send photo to another phone via Bluetooth. They will start carving your photo on wood and start worshiping you.
We humans are still touching the tip of iceberg in terms of technology.
These aliens have so much powerful technology that defy gravity and do magical stuff like help them win wars, healing, teleportation.
Who helped isreal fight and win many wars?? The alien called Yahweh. Which was later translated into english as Jehovah.

Yoruba,Greek and Igbo had alien called Sango,Thor and amadioha.
He is the same alien. He appeared to different tribes of people and they all call him different names. This alien use his electromagnetic device shaped like a hammer to destroy any threat to the people he was guiding.

So to an ancient caveman this is enough proof that these aliens are God due to their powers.

I thought you were trolling but it seems you believed all these stuffs you typed here. The only proof of your belief in the existence of aliens and their contact with Igbos seem to be the wood carvings! Why didn’t these aliens gift the local chiefs presents carved in marbles or even rocks?
You claimed the aliens gave those presents to the locals but contradict yourself that the locals carved those figures as evidence of what they witnessed!!!

Didn’t it occur to you that the human mind is very creative and that these figures were only products of imaginative minds?

Ben Enwonwu was very creative and his sango was sculpted out of pure imagination same with all his works.

I just can’t tell the type of substance you consumed that triggered these theories you came up with.

I think you were higher than your imaginary friends and visitors when you typed and created this thread. Only someone who ‘teleported’ and had contact with aliens would write the above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 4:36am On Jun 16, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Please do. And please keep this thread running. Lots of us are interested to know more. If you need data to keep the thread running don't hesitate to ask. Off to bed now. Goodnight cool

Seconded
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 4:40am On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

I thought you were trolling but it seems you believed all these stuffs you typed here. The only proof of your belief in the existence of aliens and their contact with Igbos seem to be the wood carvings! Why didn’t these aliens gift the local chiefs presents carved in marbles or even rocks?
You claimed the aliens gave those presents to the locals but contradict yourself that the locals carved those figures as evidence of what they witnessed!!!

Didn’t it occur to you that the human mind is very creative and that these figures were only products of imaginative minds?

Ben Enwonwu was very creative and his sango was sculpted out of pure imagination same with all his works.

I just can’t tell the type of substance you consumed that triggered these theories you came up with.

I think you were higher than your imaginary friends and visitors when you typed and created this thread. Only someone who ‘teleported’ and had contact with aliens would write the above.

I will eat you raw if you try to disturb this thread... If it doesn't makes sense to you, pack your bags and go..

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 4:41am On Jun 16, 2020
OP Felicia...
Good morning, please i have booked my seat already this morning, come and continue your journey lol

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by KosiGee(m): 4:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
grin grin grin

Forty years ago, it would’ve been impossible to think that today’s man would sit in his room or walk the street and use WhatsApp and other media to communicate instantly. What about devices like TomTom which utilises the satellite to guide and help us navigate impossible routes?, what about apps that compute and display our steps, calories, heart rates, body heats?
Let’s attribute and give glory to aliens! There’s no way the human mind can advance, conceptualise and make all these possible! That’s what the op is trying to make some gullible minds here to believe.
How can the human mind create all these? Impossible! They can only be the result of having come into contact with extra terrestrial beings!

To think that she/he hinged her proof/evidence on mere wood carvings is not only mental laziness but embarrassing to the word research and study.

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by KosiGee(m): 4:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

I will eat you raw if you try to disturb this thread... If it doesn't makes sense to you, pack your bags and go..

Like the king snake, you’ll start by eating and swallowing yourself from the rear end. Show me your milk fangs oh dear little slithering worm.
Should I pick you up and flick a finger on your tiny delicate skull or just let you be. I’ll let you have fun, this is the sort of nursery rhymes that’ll make kids like you wriggle in excitement.

Nwata bunie nna ya enu, ogodo ayochie ya anya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by centboy123456(m): 4:53am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
I begin to wonder if there are reminants of these lost civilizations.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves that they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
These alien beings were thought to be gods and they were worshipped.
These alien beings had powerful healing and magical abilities like
1. Disappearing and reappearing
2. Strike an enemy with electromagnetic equipment ( like Sango hammer)
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
4. These aliens showed us how to cure illness with herbs all around us.
Each alien being was given a name or title
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
As a tribute to these alien gods creatures
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

one question how did you know all of this
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sheunma: 4:55am On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

Like the king snake, you’ll start by eating and swallowing yourself from the rear end. Show me your milk fangs oh dear little little slithering worm.
Should I pick you up and flick a finger on your tiny delicate skull or just let you be. I’ll let you have fun, this is the sort of nursery rhymes that’ll make kids like you wriggle in excitement.

Nwata bunie nna ya enu, ogodo ayochie anya.
embarassed
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 4:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Wow

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 4:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 5:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Crop circles

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by meritadavize1(m): 5:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
trash. Say No to Weed
u are so dumb
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by KosiGee(m): 5:07am On Jun 16, 2020
centboy123456:

one question how did you know all of this

She/he saw photos of some intricate wood carvings.
When you are used to Volkswagen beetles and all of a sudden, you see a Bugatti or Lamborghini, then the creators of these exotic vehicles must have had contact with some super natural beings. How can the human mind came up with such designs? Impossible.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2020
We are not alone

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
Wow

Bro even the US navy released some UFO sightings sometime this year,

4 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

Like the king snake, you’ll start by eating and swallowing yourself from the rear end. Show me your milk fangs oh dear little little slithering worm.

Nwata bunie nna ya enu, ogodo ayochie ya anya.

Oga abeg, i take god beg you, please this thread is so important, no matter how mouth sweet you reach, please do not derail this thread

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Each time i wondered.. Despite the obvious flaws of religion, i knew there is something behind it that works for its adherents... I love the explanation of aliens spearheading different religions... Makes so much sense how different civilizations were able to thrive...
Also lookin at spiritism, there is no doubt it works and exists, how do we explain that some spiritual practice are used both for good and for bad... This is so mysterious and this alien issue tries to give so much insight..
Is there anyway reincarnation can fit into all of this?

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Owing to the brutality of our world today, i long concluded as an agnostics that whoever is in charge of running this planet intervenes little on worldly matters... For those people covering themselves with the blood of Jesus, take a look at ancient history and see the brutality that has been melted out on people and u would know that there is little intervention from the people in charge...
So the explanation of in-fighting between the aliens makes so much sense as to why we have light and darkness...
For everyone coming to talk about Satan as darkness, if we truly Satan exist and Bible account is accurate, wouldn't Satan have long come out to give his own narrative of what happened between him and yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Please op continue,
i am really loving this thread,

beacause i have been wondering how come this world came to be?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth,

and the earth was without form or void,
God said let there be light and there was light!

This is what i just dont understand here,

i have been really trying to copy God on this last phrase,

sometimes i do say let there be light and nothing happens,

so i began to wonder how God did bring his own light,

its maybe he had another source of light he have seen somewhere,

because someone will not just stay and say let there be light for no reason,

and the thing is that he must have brought that mechanism along with him when he came to earth,

thats why they said life on earth in general was related to that great big bang explosion,

the big bang exploded and brought forth so many elements and chemicals that in which the lord God used in creating humans and all other things he created,

this our creator is far more advanced in knowlegde to know it will happen like this,

now am begining to wonder why is that when ever you visit a juju priest for success in business,

they would first of all check if you are really destined to be rich or not,

if you are not destined or not lucky enough,
they would tell you to make a sacrifice,

and this sacrifice will now be the one to open doors for you.

To tell you there are spiritual thing our eyes can never ever see and understand

please op continue because am really loving this thread,

there is indeed a God the creator

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Will See Blood Moon Tomorrow From 6:44pm To 9:21pm / World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 / Musk's Neuralink Shows First Brain-chip Patient Playing Online Chess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.