Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21570 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
I begin to wonder if there are reminants of these lost civilizations.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves that they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
These alien beings were thought to be gods and they were worshipped.
These alien beings had powerful healing and magical abilities like
1. Disappearing and reappearing
2. Strike an enemy with electromagnetic equipment ( like Sango hammer)
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
4. These aliens showed us how to cure illness with herbs all around us.
Each alien being was given a name or title
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
As a tribute to these alien gods creatures
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

actually gods and God exists minus all those alien stuff

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barney001: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

There are lots of planets and dimensions that the physical eyes can't see.
Same way there are lots of different species of aliens out there.
The planet they came from is even outside our Galaxy. It is called Sirus A and sirus B
Their planet was dieing off in a apocalyptic way. They needed certain minerals and elements like Gold to fix their astmosphere. They scanned the universe and found quite large deposits of minerals here on Earth.
So they decided to visit and take what they need and go
In turn they gave the local people knowledge of magic, healing with herbs around us that we had no knowledge of its power.
This also explain why gold is a popular symbol for royalties ancient Egypt, used by Kings and high status. They tried to emulate the powerful alien gods.
You're are just too weird.... From your pic down to all your posts undecided

I won't be surprised if you're an atheist...

By the way... Where did you get this information undecided
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by centboy123456(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Aliens? undecided lipsrsealed

They were no aliens. Those beings still exist to this day and they are called DEMONS

you are right sir they where call demons
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nigg3369:
actually gods and God exists minus all those alien stuff
Like I said, these alien beings were mistaken for gods due to thier supernatural powers.
Even some native tribes see a white man for the first time and think he is a good
Ask yourself
So this whole big gigantic universe was built for only us tiny humans abi?
Humans that occupy only earth
We haven't even discovered all the weird creatures deep in the ocean
There are lot of things people don't know

4 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by coronavirus19: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hnmmm, lost ancient civilization of the Ibos. op check out the insibidi language of the Ibos.
FeliciaOja:
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves that they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
coronavirus19:
Hnmmm, lost ancient civilization of the Ibos. op check out the insibidi language of the Ibos.
Jesus Christ!!!!
I was right after all!!! This just proved my theory very well. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
coronavirus19:

Nsibidi compared with ancient Egypt hieroglyphs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
coronavirus19:
In a bizzare twist I just found out that nsibidi look very identical to Chinese language Mandarin. Hmmm
I'm going to dig deep tonight. More research to come. Thanks a lot for your contribution

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by zhyzhy: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
These aliens were advanced civilisations from another planet. Their advanced technologies seemed like magic, hence they were worshiped. All earth's cultures have similar tales of the encounters they had with them.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
seunisamidget10:
True story
The lies we have been feed all these years is too much
We can't hide the fact anymore that alien do exist
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stop abeg.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by odubayor(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
did they use plane or private jet
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Hotspotbro(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tell your tales to the Smithsonian....

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
odubayor:
did they use plane or private jet
There are different species or breed of aliens.
Some are more sophisticated than others.
Some teleport through different planets in a click of a button. From planet x to earth in a flash. These types don't need alien spaceship
Some travel through the portals on Earth. One of these tunnel or portal is in antractica another portal or entry is at the Bermuda triangle. The ones that use this entry usually come in their spaceship.
Their spaceship has advanced technology like invisibility, ultra speed and more.

Here is the trick.
If these aliens want to be seen, they choose to come with a spaceship so people will see them in the sky. This is done on purpose to show us humans that we are not alone.
If they don't want to be seen they have technology that makes them invisible just like that movie Predator.
Their spaceship are quite huge and very very very sophisticated technology that humans have never seen.
These aliens want to help mankind with technology but they know from our history that we are destructive in nature. So if they give us technology and it gets to the wrong hands then the whole world will be doomed. They want to help us evolve as a human race but they know how dangerous and hostile we are.
If we catch a creature we haven't seen before the next thing we do is to "kill it"
So they are waiting for a time when we humans become woke and evolved to be able to handle the truth that there are other life forms out there in this gigantic universe.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by SKhanmi: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Tell your tales to the Smithsonian....

The Smithsonian institution is an enemy of true history. Many are the artifacts they have destroyed, many are the evidences they have hidden.

Op, Ride on. If only half of Africans are able to think & reason like you. We would be able to rediscover who we really are & regain our original status in racial hierarchy. The Blackman was never a footstool from the beginning. All current effects are deliberate sabotages

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nostradamus: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Feliciaoja,kudos.ride on.

Most people don't know we are not alone.

Sidney Sheldon's novel "doomsday conspiracy" is inspired by aliens visits to earth.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by calex9496(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
First of all, religion as we know it is all fictitious beliefs, they are devoid of proofs and very contradictory.. The religion practiced today emanated just like fables, the ibos had their gods, the hausa and the yoruba had theirs, the indians had theirs likewise the greek and the germans, now if you check you wil see that all this religions had a definite arranged storylines and so much similarities, so now if u check u wil also see that the gods portrayed in all this religion had the same abilities and powers, there are so many things that was discovered, technologies and so many sophisticated items and objects that definitely the people of the old couldnt probably have made by themselves, then what about the magic, the uno sightings, bizarre disappearings and appearings, very confusing discoveries beyond comprehension, ancient underground civilations, confusing and impossible constructions, u bt wonder what could be behind all this, definitely it is aliens or some supernatural forces beyond human reason

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
IGBO RACE and there delusions always finding a way to proof that they better that every other tribe ... Spits
People had believes then and talent relating it to a forgotten alien race is something else ... And since the advance alien race visited African alone why is African then lacking all the good things of life
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by calex9496(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
And also those in power has hidden much from humanity, and history is not actually what happened, it was what was believed to had happened.. Truly we are nt alone, forget all about the god and angels and all the bla bla bla, definitely its the aliens operating the universe under a greater force, every other thing happening in the world is based on laws, karma, physics, chemistry and so on.. Gods, angels, demons, magic, witch craft and so on are words the old used to describe these aliens.. Reason it out

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
calex9496:
First of all, religion as we know it is all fictitious beliefs, they are devoid of proofs and very contradictory.. The religion practiced today emanated just like fables, the ibos had their gods, the hausa and the yoruba had theirs, the indians had theirs likewise the greek and the germans, now if you check you wil see that all this religions had a definite arranged storylines and so much similarities, so now if u check u wil also see that the gods portrayed in all this religion had the same abilities and powers, there are so many things that was discovered, technologies and so many sophisticated items and objects that definitely the people of the old couldnt probably have made by themselves, then what about the magic, the uno sightings, bizarre disappearings and appearings, very confusing discoveries beyond comprehension, ancient underground civilations, confusing and impossible constructions, u bt wonder what could be behind all this, definitely it is aliens or some supernatural forces beyond human reason
This is how I look at religion
Before the great flood, we humans were not as separated as we are now.
We were all together and the Population weren't as many as we are now (6 billion).
There was only one language,knowledge,culture and belief.

Then when the great flood happened. Many people migrated and settled in different locations around the world.

Then this new survivors use their previous knowledge of what they heard and saw before the flood to had to start afresh
New life,new system,new beliefs are formed by different settlers.
But all these new remixed beliefs and teaching still retain the foundations of the old knowledge told to them before they all scattered.
Religion is the remix of original ancient knowledge into different belief systems.
The ancient knowledge is the original track.
Religion is the remix of the original track by different artist trying to express thier unique style and talent.
Even tho the vocals are different on a remix, the beat of the remix is still the same as the original track. Only thing different is the vocals.
That's how I see religion. They are saying the same thing but via different perspective
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by calex9496(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
You are right felicia, bt i keep on wondering how did humanity start? Cus that genesis order of creation aint seem true to me, it looks exactly like a folklore passed down from our ancient fore fathers, likewise dat of the greece, norse, arabic, egyptian and the rest of the religions in the world.. The theory of the big bang might be right bt nothing eva makes sense cus we cant pinpoint how it all began.. So many things are hidden from us..
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
calex9496:
And also those in power has hidden much from humanity, and history is not actually what happened, it was what was believed to had happened.. Truly we are nt alone, forget all about the god and angels and all the bla bla bla, definitely its the aliens operating the universe under a greater force, every other thing happening in the world is based on laws, karma, physics, chemistry and so on.. Gods, angels, demons, magic, witch craft and so on are words the old used to describe these aliens.. Reason it out
If you brought out an iPhone 7 during the ancient times in Igboland. They will automatically worship you.
If you show them how you can send photo to another phone via Bluetooth. They will start carving your photo on wood and start worshiping you.
We humans are still touching the tip of iceberg in terms of technology.
These aliens have so much powerful technology that defy gravity and do magical stuff like help them win wars, healing, teleportation.
Who helped isreal fight and win many wars?? The alien called Yahweh. Which was later translated into english as Jehovah.

Yoruba,Greek and Igbo had alien called Sango,Thor and amadioha.
He is the same alien. He appeared to different tribes of people and they all call him different names. This alien use his electromagnetic device shaped like a hammer to destroy any threat to the people he was guiding.

So to an ancient caveman this is enough proof that these aliens are God due to their powers.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

In a bizzare twist I just found out that nsibidi look very identical to Chinese language Mandarin. Hmmm
I'm going to dig deep tonight. More research to come. Thanks a lot for your contribution

We had written languages??

Wow??
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by calex9496(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
You are so right felicia..
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
FeliciaOja:

Amadioha
Ikenga and others

[/s] trash.
Say No to Weed
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by calex9496(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Pls felicia, could u pls flash me with ur line, i wil love to get to knw u more.. Am so sorry i had to drop my number here, my android phone got spoilt so the tecno t474 am using to browse has limited functions.. Am so happy to knw dat there is some1 out there reasoning like me..

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
calex9496:
You are right felicia, bt i keep on wondering how did humanity start? Cus that genesis order of creation aint seem true to me, it looks exactly like a folklore passed down from our ancient fore fathers, likewise dat of the greece, norse, arabic, egyptian and the rest of the religions in the world.. The theory of the big bang might be right bt nothing eva makes sense cus we cant pinpoint how it all began.. So many things are hidden from us..
Genesis is the true account of creation but it has been distorted inorder to hide the real creators of humans. THE ALIENS

I will make it short
1. Maldekians are a race of aliens in a planet called maldek.
2. Maldek had nuclear energy
3. Nuclear energy is mishandled and the planet is destroyed.
4. There were some survivors transported in a spaceship before the destruction of the planet.
5. These alien beings that survived decided to never ever use technology for selfish and evil purpose that caused the destruction of their darling planet.
6. These aliens were in search of another hospitable planet to start a fresh from.
That's how the found earth
7. These creatures had some human like features and earth look habitable and hospitable but there was one issue
8. Earth was just covered in water, water everywhere with only hydrogen and nitrogen. No oxygen
9. Oxygen is highly inflammable so Inorder for oxygen to be introduced on Earth, a chemical reaction like an explosion must be done using a rare element they had combined with nitrogen and hydrogen this caused a very bright explosion that look like a bright LIGHT.
Look at videos of Hydrogen bomb testing and see the Bright light that powerful explosion emit.
THUS LET THERE BE LIGHT
The first group of maldekians succeed in bringing oxygen into earth by the chemical explosion.
[b] It is important to note that in the Bible God in genesis represent the group of maldekian aliens creating a new habitat for themselves. This is proven when God said Let "US" create man in our own image. Why didn't God say Let "Me" create man. He said "US" which means the Us is the group of maldekians who are responsible for creating earth with their deep magical and chemical knowledge.
I can go on if you want to know more?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by mikhe2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please do you have the PDF File?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

How did you get this knowledge? Your posts are beginning to interest me and trust me when I say I don't get impressed easily.

If you really want to convince us you need to explain more
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by stare: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
FeliciaOja:

If you brought out an iPhone 7 during the ancient times in Igboland. They will automatically worship you.
If you show them how you can send photo to another phone via Bluetooth. They will start carving your photo on wood and start worshiping you.
We humans are still touching the tip of iceberg in terms of technology.
These aliens have so much powerful technology that defy gravity and do magical stuff like help them win wars, healing, teleportation.
Who helped isreal fight and win many wars?? The alien called Yahweh. Which was later translated into english as Jehovah.

Yoruba,Greek and Igbo had alien called Sango,Thor and amadioha.
He is the same alien. He appeared to different tribes of people and they all call him different names. This alien use his electromagnetic device shaped like a hammer to destroy any threat to the people he was guiding.

So to an ancient caveman this is enough proof that these aliens are God due to their powers.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Barryseal: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm enjoying your thread Felicia. Kudos to you, I wouldn't dare create such a thread like this knowing fully well that the human populace is not ready for this sort of esoteric knowledge.
I have investigated alien visitations over the past 10yrs.
From the pyramids of Giza to the underground church in Lalibela Ethiopia, these monuments were certainly not built by early men with basic impliments like sticks and stones.
The book of Enoch depicts so many of these clues.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Barryseal:
I'm enjoying your thread Felicia. Kudos to you, I wouldn't dare create such a thread like this knowing fully well that the human populace is not ready for this sort of esoteric knowledge.
I have investigated alien visitations over the past 10yrs.
From the pyramids of Giza to the underground church in Lalibela Ethiopia, these monuments were certainly not built by early men with basic impliments like sticks and stones.
The book of Enoch depicts so many of these clues.
Humans are like the kindergarten
Aliens are like PhD. Professors
These aliens are in 2 groups
One is good race of aliens
These aliens monitor our growth and evolution. They visit us and gives us technology,magic that will only benefit the human race.
The other group of aliens do not want to see us evolve and graduate from kindergarten to secondary. They want us to be naive like children,so we can be controlled and enslaved by them the masters. These group is called demon or evil entities by religion.
The fight in heaven that Enoch saw was the fight between these bad alien race and the good alien race over who will get the better hand over humans.
This fight is also mentioned in the Bible as the rebellion of Lucifer. Lucifer is not one person, Lucifer is a legion or group of rebellious bad aliens who seek to hijack human race for their selfish evil reasons.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Will See Blood Moon Tomorrow From 6:44pm To 9:21pm / World’s Tallest Woman Stands At 7ft8 / Musk's Neuralink Shows First Brain-chip Patient Playing Online Chess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.