Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) (7132 Views)

Sweeter Than Honey / Sex Is Overrated: Here Is Something Better and Sweeter / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Starz825(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
When in an exam...u don't know what to write...then u suddenly remembered some important points and u hear few minutes more from the supervisor...
That feeling could make me cum....
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by RubiesBanking: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Buying a new high end phone freshly out of the box.

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by tydi(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Started earning big when you've been jobless and broke for long.

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by youngking22(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Entering your apartment and nepa just bring light, men that feeling is.......

3 Likes

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Alexaonfleek: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2020
'hey,I saw this in the market and I just remembered you,so I got it for you'

That's a non sexual phase that turns me on embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:47am On Jun 16, 2020
paulolee:
sex is over rated abeg...ear budding sweet, alert wen broke is sweeter but for me the sweetest was the day my long 950k ticket enter...i swear u nearly mad dat day like say i win billions and the main joy was that 3 of my oda guys follow play same ticket and it was festive season..dt was 2 years ago na...had d best x-mas of my life n dts was my happiest day ever..funny enough i bin de church wen i check d last two games because na brazil sat early mornin fixtures...i happy n dance like mad man dt day n nearly gv testimony self bt e don already pass...cnt forget dt day..

But after the money enter, na the babe pussy u first think of...

Swear say na lie
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

Swear say na lie
WHAAAAA! grin grin Guy gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by usmawa(m): 12:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Just so you know, your opinion doesn't matter to me.
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by paulolee(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Oluf3mi:
I want to believe you are well established now...two years after.
nt dt bad...tinz are going well

1 Like

Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by paulolee(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

Swear say na lie
dt wan sure na..na dier i de sleep all day
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by zuby4real10(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2020
When your stubborn debtor finally pay you back.
Re: Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) by shilenji(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Gulping chilled pepsi and rite after a strenous job. For you mind go be like say make you stop but your hand and mouth wont.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? / Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.