Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her (3607 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Lol
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

yea...any problem
is it your laid?
Pussy nigga grin
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Joycekkh:
Pussy nigga grin

if i catch you
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by AlphaMajestic: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2020
callmeRichie:
Why don't you kuku tell her say na fvck you wan fvck?? undecided

but no be only Bleep i want Bleep na...
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by illicit(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2020
As she don tell u say she no do.... make u comot mind there, maybe she is treating an STD.

If u don't go now, she will conclude u are all about sex, well if you have any other business in Lagos, I will advise that you go, don't go to her house and don't bring her to your hotel room. Meet in an open place, if she changed her mind to Bleep u, she will request for privacy by inviting you to her house or asking to come to your room.

Be reluctant....

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Blizzy9ja: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
You can't travel that distance and she won't appreciate you with a knack
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Roma10: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
It depend the type of gift u bought for her¿
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by shilenji(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
so i met this girl once and we have been chatting for six months now and we have just decided to meet up..she has refused to come see me because shes serving...so i decided to go see her..

my problem now is that she has insisted that we wont have sex no matter what and shes very serious from her tone..although i wont risk it but then i dont want it to look like am traveling to have just sex(cos am not)....am just wondering why she has to highlight the no sex part..so from a guys perspective is sex suppose to be an issue considering the far distance journey i would have made...
go guy,if you b confirm love charm na you she go they beg you for sex.

#SayNoToRape
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by bethyz(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2020
You are travelling for sex yet you are saying its not for sex but yet you put sex in the picture and still bother what if there is no sex.

Stop deceiving yourself. Most of you guys are like that pretending just to have another woman you can sleep with. Then the roll continues . From one woman to the other.

Yet you complain of women sleeping around. Na this kind character dey causes unnecessary sleeping around.

Now she said no sex he is thinking if she is worth it.
Las las una go marry your left overs.

1 Like

Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2020
shilenji:
go guy,if you b confirm love charm na you she go they beg you for sex.

#SayNoToRape

Lagos girls are not like that' bro.
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
so i met this girl once and we have been chatting for six months now and we have just decided to meet up..she has refused to come see me because shes serving...so i decided to go see her..

my problem now is that she has insisted that we wont have sex no matter what and shes very serious from her tone..although i wont risk it but then i dont want it to look like am traveling to have just sex(cos am not)....am just wondering why she has to highlight the no sex part..so from a guys perspective is sex suppose to be an issue considering the far distance journey i would have made...
Egungu be careful na express you dey go oo
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by shilenji(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Lagos girls are not like that' bro.
I have had EXPERIENCES with "LAGOS GIRLS". If you can play your game well.
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Okoroawusa: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2020
So 6 months after chatting with a girl on the phone u can't determine the direction the whole thing is going?

Abi u just want make we waste talk for Nairaland?
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

If you want to see her you can go see her, according to her she don't want to get laid. If you have no intention of doing that I'm sure you won't be bothered. It is just like a visitor expecting meals when making a visit or a person on visit visa trying to do other stuff like job seeking on a visitor visa.

From the question : It is not suppose to be an issue and you are not supposed to.
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by stacyadams: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

cheesy from imo to lagos bros

Send me chicken n chips money wit Heineken make I go convince d girl on ur behalf...

No travel like okpo from imo to lagos,,u no go see weda her pant clean or dutty ..

Better use dat tfare money smoke igbo..
Re: If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her by butterfly777(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Before I say yes or no, you can check this link to understand better.
https://soundcloud.com/user-642379864/what-really-is-salvation-aac?ref=clipboard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efia Odo Puts Her Nipples To Display In Latest Photo Shoot / I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand / My Fiancé Stopped Talking To Me B/c I Asked For Assistance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.