Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. (10713 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by saucecode(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Two trolls... At least he sees how it is to churn out shit from one’s ass.
U want to pretend it's not u who opened a new account to rant? cheesy I tell u say the matter really bother you, lmao grin
Well fountainofyouth also writes like dat anyway,but the right of first refusal goes to you

5 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2020
saucecode:

U want to pretend it's not u who opened a new account to rant? cheesy I tell u say the matter really bother you, lmao grin
Well fountainfyouth also writes like dat anyway,but the right of first refusal goes to you

Open new account for you? I leave that to you na. Na una go dey hide behind alternates. I remain Poco. grin grin

saucecode:

I like it,at least u no dey pretend like pocohantas, trying to act like money is not the only thing naija women live for. Own your golddigging tendencies

Pretend like who grin grin
Saucecode pretend like who? Shut up small, so that you can stop contradicting yourself!!

saucecode

Ahhh,who doesn't know Poco and her lusting for abroad niggas. She doesn't hide it sef. The person she's dating right now lives across the Atlantic.
She's so good and cool & she no see man to date for Lagos. A whole lagos

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Romangalactic(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2020
Rozz:
yes I did but it's nothing
Lol, tell me cheesy
Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Romangalactic(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2020
GuyInTheMirror:

I am not happy with the trend this thread has degenarted to, I see a subtle men versus women fight which I honestly did everything to prevent.
When we enter this mode it inhibits our capacity to be objective or provide objective suggestions.
This your post is a typical example of someone responding from a very subjective perspective, the sad thing is I kinda feel if you were more objective you'd have provided a more balanced and helpful response.

There is nothing wrong with people having a preference including both genders. Lets stop making it sound like when a person has a preference for a type of partner they are being condescending about the people on the other side thats not true.
If I am attracted to a particular type of person, I should not be afraid to mention that because people who are different from that person might get offended.

There are men who prefer those kind of ladies I do not find attractive, its nothing to fight about. Its just what it is "preference" and we should be able to accept that without feeling inadequate or making the person feel inadequate.

And when I say majority of the ladies I am relating with in Nigeria from the diaspora are pretentious, it is my experience I am sharing. When a lady tries to fit her image to into the personality she expects me to like that pretense and thats what I have seen on a couple of occasions I have attempted to get some conversations going.

It doesnt mean this is the way every lady is, some will argue majority of ladies will behave like that, maybe, but the manner a lot of women have taken an honest discussion as a battle and attack is very discouraging.

Lets learn to be more respectful and objective when we interract. No one is perfect so I accept I could use some corrections and I am happy to but when you come out in this manner of approach you erase every possibility of developing a robust and meaningful interraction cos the impression you give is that you are up for a fight.

Cheers smiley
Okwaya. you want to spoil work for them na. Why won't they vex grin Deep down bro, we all know you're right with the stereotype, it's not even a stereotype but a fact.

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Heloct(f): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Just seeing why threads like this move so fast. So many threads on Naija based guys seeking marriage advises and suitors don't go this far.

Op, I don't think you'll get a solution even if your thread goes beyond 100 pages. You've outlined every possibilities and you've ruled them all out.

Since you are a church boy, why not just retract and change method.

Rather than seeking for marriage. Make friends with ladies both home and abroad. You will then see that some ladies don't give a flying f where you are cos they've gone further in their minds.

If you want to pretend that you are in Nigeria, you can still use your Nigerian number for whatsapp. Save contacts. Chat. Relate. See people for who they are. Disclose identity and check if the energy is still the same.

Try all of these if you have time. If not, just wait. You are not too old.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Romangalactic(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Boss13:

I think I can advise you on this. When you say North America, I believe you are in Canada. Americans don't say North America. Anyways I will say without mincing words, you are not old at all. Even at 40, you are not old. Men age like wine, but women get to hit the wall as they get older. All your options are risky, but option 3 is less risky than others. However, whatever option you choose, do not fail to get a Prenup. You are in the western world where women's rights are recognized more than men. Regardless of the option you pick, have it at the back of your mind that WOMEN CHANGE after marriage. Hence, you MUST PROTECT YOURSELF. Many young men in North America and even Europe are no longer considering marriage and I am sure you have heard of MGTOW or REDPILL and if you haven't, please do - study up quickly and get updated.

Marriage is good, don't get me wrong. However, western values have bastardized the ideals of marriage and replaced it with Hollywood fantasies, add feminism into that equation, what you get is women and men with the wrong beliefs of marriage. You HAVE TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF A DIVORCE LAWYER before you get married. The hourly rate in Canada is between $250 - $500 per hour. Spend the money to listen to how you can protect yourself from marriage before you sign the marriage certificate. If you do not protect yourself you will lose all control regardless of the option you choose.

Also, do not forget the PRENUP I mentioned above. When you start courting your potential wife, ask her about the idea of PRENUP, and listen to her response. If she refuses, move to the next one. In your PRENUP, have your lawyer draft EVEN THE BASIC NECESSITIES such as SEX, the timing, frequency, favorite position, and even hour. Include the consequences, expectations, and financial responsibilities in the event of the dissolution of the marriage. Do not JOKE about this. Inform your potential spouse to have a lawyer review the PRENUP before signing and sign and include her initials on all pages of the PRENUP.

My brother, even after a PRENUP, you are still not safe from a devilish woman. Next, you must set up a mechanism to protect your assets such as incorporating your assets either using an incorporated company or an LLC and transfer all your assets to that incorporation - your house, your car, your investments, and even your savings and have the incorporation borrow these assets for your utilization. For example, if you have purchased your home, transfer it to incorporation (a numbered company is easy to create) and have the company draft a rental agreement recognizing you as a tenant. You pay your mortgage as rental to your company and your company pays the mortgage with the same rental fees from you. Do the same with your car and other investments. Your lawyer can assist you with this. In this situation, no woman can take your property from you. Your company can eject her after the lease agreement is over. These mechanisms MUST have been implemented before you even dream of courting any woman. This means you should have these mechanisms like YESTERDAY.

Don't get twisted with LOVE. Marriage is not love. Hollywood and Advertisement companies created the ILLUSION called LOVE. Marriage is DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to your family. I am saying this so you don't get stupid picking up your wife and stay stupid in your marriage. Once your wife does not live up to her expectations in the marriage, the consequences in the PRENUP kicks in immediately and you seek redress. Both the PRENUP and SAFETY MECHANISM provides you with a safety net to avoid losing CONTROL in your marriage and lose your asset in the event of a divorce. Oga, don't start saying your marriage will not end in divorce in Jesus's name. That's bullshit and a recipe for DISASTER. You have to plan for it and protect yourself. Even in Nigeria, I know politicians and business moguls who implement the SAFETY MECHANISMS I outlined above.

Finally, I know you are pressured and concerned about marriage. Don't worry. You are the PRIZE. You appear to be well settled and doing well for yourself. Many young women will rush you even in North America but don't be fooled. I don't know if your parents are alive, if they are alive seek their assistant in picking a wife for you. Give them your criteria - Age, Shape, Height, Educational Level, Religion, Tribe, and Skills which includes the ability to cook, clean, and sticking to traditional values. Also, the woman has to be from a stable family and that means both her father and mother are still in their marriage and they are doing well financially, including all her siblings. Do not be an avenue to alleviate anybody from poverty. You might be shocked I said you are the PRIZE. Yes, you are. Women are the PRODUCT and men are the BUYER, if you do not put a ring on her finger, she will NEVER BE MARRIED. Many men do not know this and they keep on SIMPING. Now, do you want to put a ring on someone who would DESTROY you?

You can hit me up for more advice. Don't mind the excessive emboldened words. I want you to note them. By the way, I live in Canada.
Please what's your favourite drink, I want to ship a carton of it to you cheesy

Every real nigga should read and imbibe this no matter where he lives

5 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

Please what's your favourite drink, I want to ship a carton of it to you cheesy

Like you can afford to cheesy. Your fiancee that was impregnated by another man.

She never born!?! grin grin

Every real nigga should read and imbibe this no matter where he lives

Every real nigga should do away with fiancees that cheat and even get impregnated by the other man. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Romangalactic(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Boss13:

You are welcome. Don't forget to seek the advice of a divorce lawyer before you marry. The $500.00 per hour would save you a lifetime of financial difficulties, emotional distress, physical stress, and even jail time. Yes - I said JAIL TIME. If you do not pay child support, child protection services can call the police, take you to court and the judge will send you to jail. I forgot to inform you that you MUST include in the PRENUP who gets to keep the children, custody rights, amount of child support to be paid per month, and alimony in the event there is a marriage dissolution.

I guess you now see the importance of a PRENUP. It is not just a tool utilized mainly by wealthy people. It is an important document for a marriage contract. Do not neglect the alternative option of having your parents pick a wife for you. In my opinion, I think it is the best and fastest option to get married. The Indians and Chinese or Asians utilized the form of marriage (Arranged Marriage) and it works perfectly well for them. When there are disputes and SURELY there will be marital disputes, you can rally around your family for support and also extinguish the fire.

I will repeat again - do not let anybody, including your OWN FAMILY, talk you out of not getting a PRENUP. if she does not want a PRENUP, find someone else who will. If you do not get a PRENUP, you relinquish ALL CONTROL to your wife and automatically become a SIMP. You would live in constant fear throughout the duration of your marriage and only or mostly do things to PLEASE the wife.

Also, utilize your bachelor phase with making friends with the married Nigerian men within your community and seek their opinions, including their marital problems. Though many men don't speak about their marital problems openly, if you are close to them, they would advise you greatly. I wish you that best of luck. If you implement what I outlined, you will enjoy your marriage in the western world, and even if you divorce, your life will not be miserable, at least, not financially. Also, your wife will be committed and submissive because she knows the consequences which are outlined in BLACK and WHITE in your PRENUP.

Oh before I forget - NEVER marry a woman who is above 25 years and try to get a virgin and surely you can if you implement the option of utilizing your parental assistance. Also, to avoid deceit about virginity, include in your PRENUP that the marriage will be instantly dissolved if upon consummation of the marriage you find out she is not a virgin. Oga, don't forget, NO JOKES HERE. This is your life and nobody will live your life for you. Also, consummate the marriage in Nigeria and if she is not a virgin - waka peacefully.
Lmao. cheesy Hopefully, sensible niggas will pay attention and not be getting carried away because one woman told him I LOVE YOU.

You didn't talk about compulsory DNA tests for children, also very important please cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Ybaby: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2020
saucecode:

I like it,at least u no dey pretend like pocohantas, fountainofyouth, hathor5, and biglittelois trying to act like money is not the only thing naija women live for. Own your golddigging tendencies

Thanks bro.

It is not a tendency o it is my way and should be every women's way too.

I agree that women who say they are not golddigger have not thought deeply about having a successful family ..... because without money - nothing can be done.

School fees
Vacation
Toys
Cars
Shelter
Entertainment
Delicious meals
Family feeding
Beautiful wife
Husband pampering

All the things family do together na money.

Only poor men who have no GOLD shame women for wanting gold as soon as these men have some gold when they introduce themselves to a woman they let her know right there and there that they are capable of looking after..... eg my name is Obinaa and I am the CEO of Obim import and export we are sole distributors of elephants. Will like to take you to dinner.

As a woman if man no introduce himself and his means of income together....RUN

Man is his toil and Toil is the MAN

GEN3:27 To Adam he said: through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.

I AM A CONFAM GOLDDIGGER..... I drip in gold and cover my kids in gold too and my Obim Akinkoju okunrin Ogun, my strong man of valor provides it all.

Abundance is mine forever. SAY NO to struggle love goldless men and hungry malnourished kids

6 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lmao. cheesy Hopefully, sensible niggas will pay attention and not be getting carried away because one woman told him I LOVE YOU.

You didn't talk about compulsory DNA tests for children, also very important please cool

Once bitten, twice shy. lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

The baby may look like you sha, because I am sure you were adding your sterile sperm on top. Kai!!! Someone that you have done introduction for o? It is well sha.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Ybaby:

Thanks bro.

I agree that women who say they are not golddigger have not thought deeply about having a successful family ..... because without money - nothing can be done.

School fees
Vacation
Toys
Cars
Shelter
Entertainment
Delicious meals
Family feeding
Beautiful wife
Husband pampering

Only poor men shame who have no gold shame women for wanting gold.

I AM A CONFAM GOLDDIGGER..... I drip in gold and cover my kids in gold too.

Abundance is mine forever.

Bless you sis!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Ybaby: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Bless you sis!!! grin grin

You too sis!!!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Romangalactic(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
I like it when they agree to be golddiggers. grin

Guyinthemirror, saucecode, and Boss13, you were always right about naija based females and most of us know it. But more men desperately need to be aware of these things so they can employ safeguards for themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:
I like it when they agree to be golddiggers. grin

Guyinthemirror, saucecode, and Boss13, you were always right about naija based females and most of us know it. But more men need to be aware of these things so they can employ financial safeguards for themselves.

They have never disagreed.

Has your fiancee agreed she got impregnated by another man? Na that one we wan settle. grin https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Ybaby:

Thanks bro.

School fees
Vacation
Toys
Cars
Shelter
Entertainment
Delicious meals
Family feeding
Beautiful wife
Husband pampering

Only poor men who have no GOLD shame women for wanting gold as soon as these men have some gold when they introduce themselves to a woman they let her know right there and there that they are capable of looking after..... eg my name is Obinaa and I am the CEO of Obim import and export we are sole distributors of elephants. Will like to take you to dinner.

As a woman if man no introduce himself and his means of income together....RUN

Man is his toil and Toil is the MAN

GEN3:27 To Adam he said: through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.

I AM A CONFAM GOLDDIGGER..... I drip in gold and cover my kids in gold too and my Obim Akinkoju okunrin Ogun, my strong man of valor provides it all.

Abundance is mine forever. SAY NO to struggle love goldless mess and hungry malnourished kids

Does "ratio" ring a bell, dangote as been most richest man for over two decades, madam your obim akinkoju is not hard working enough tongue
Lets tell ourselves the truth no matter how much we all desire good,not everyone wil be a recipient, every gurl wants a ned nwoko buh how many Ned are out, how many hushpuppi are out there for women to share. i like that you are a plain person, you mean well for your sistas buh since men with gold are limited i will advise you let these less privilege ladies share your man, if rich men wives could allow there husbands re-marry as much as possible only few ladies will av to stay & suffer with mal nourish guyz grin my babe say she no go mind obim contact o !

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Romangalactic(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
anslem04:

Does "ratio" ring a bell, dangote as been most richest man for over two decades, madam your obim akinkoju is not hard working enough tongue
Lets tell ourselves the truth no matter how much we all desire good,not everyone wil be a recipient, every gurl wants a ned nwoko buh how many Ned are out, how many hushpuppi are out there for women to share. i like that you are a plain person, you mean well for your sistas buh since men with gold are limited i will advise you let these less privilege ladies share your man, if rich men wives could allow there husbands re-marry as much as possible only few ladies will av to stay & suffer with mal nourish guyz grin my babe say she no go mind obim contact o !
Lol,but does the man really need to have gold?

For example, a girl who grew up in a two bedroom bungalow with 3other siblings and parents all sharing one toilet, will definitely see a man who has a good car, good business or job, and living in a small duplex, as gold catch.

I believe with majority of naija golddiggers, it's simply about perspective from where they stand. Aspiring to date and marry a man who is on a financial level that is higher than theirs, even if he's just one step higher

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Klass99(f): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Klass99(f): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2020
anslem04:

How are they limited? Every guy on NL is a rich alfa male. You mean it is not like that in reality??

You were showing me your big (40 inches)TV and dining table the other day. Romangalactic said he is a lover of premium wine. Let’s not forget that most Naija guys have the ex-story of how they were dumped, got jobs and built houses.

Please don’t say they are limited o. Nigerian men are rich. Online at least.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

For example, a girl who grew up in a two bedroom bungalow with 3other siblings and parents all sharing one toilet, will definitely see a man who has a good car, good business or job, and living in a small duplex, as gold catch.

I believe with majority of naija golddiggers, it's simply about perspective from where they stand. Aspiring to date and marry a man who is on a financial level that is higher than theirs, even if he's just one step higher

Now we are redefining GOLD

It is not always gold after all, sometimes it is BRONZE. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by cooooooks(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Carry your inferiority complex somewhere else.

You clearly didn't read.

OP should not limit himself and then complain when his self imposed limits are...limiting.

Mariangeles:

Are they not humans?
What makes you think you're better than them? Because you traveled abroad?
Not everyone has the ambition of traveling abroad you know?
Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

For example, a girl who grew up in a two bedroom bungalow with 3other siblings and parents all sharing one toilet, will definitely see a man who has a good car, good businessj* or job, and living in a small duplex, as gold catch.

Yeah !! i share your perspective, infact naa the reality, imagine a whole pocohantas settling for a man that has no private jet grin
I am just playing along with mrs obim on her very own perspective, my greatest worry right now is my babe .. she dey wait number undecided

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2020
anslem04:

Yeah !! i share your perspective, infact naa the reality, imagine a whole pocohantas settling for a man that has no private jet grin I am just playing along with mrs obim on her very own perspective, my greatest worry right now is my babe .. she dey wait number undecided

Playing along indeed. Suddenly rich men are limited. Even you with dirty kitchen and pegs/razor blade on your dining table dey follow talk. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Mariangeles(f): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Carry your inferiority complex somewhere else.

You clearly didn't read.

OP should not limit himself and then complain when his self imposed limits are...limiting.

That was the best you could come up with?? Inferiority complex?? Really dude??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Romangalactic(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2020
anslem04:

Yeah !! i share your perspective, infact naa the reality, imagine a whole pocohantas settling for a man that has no private jet grin
I am just playing along with mrs obim on her very own perspective, my greatest worry right now is my babe .. she dey wait number undecided
Or a mansion in VI or Banana Island. Golddigging sef get levels. You can't compare Toke Makinwa or Caroline Ekanem level of golddigging to these ones here.

Every woman's golddigging capacity still has very realistic limits grin

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

Or a mansion in VI or Banana Island. Golddigging sef get levels. You can't compare Toke Makinwa or Caroline Ekanem level of golddigging to these ones here.

Every woman's golddigging capacity still has very realistic limits grin

As long as I don’t get impregnated by another man and try to pin it on him like your fiancee did- I have committed no “crime”. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by cooooooks(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2020
You left all the things about marrying a Nigerian abroad and went to the one that bothers you.

Lol.

OP has to consider ALL options.

Mariangeles:

That was the best you could come up with?? Inferiority complex?? Really dude??
Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2020
saucecode:

Well fountainofyouth also writes like dat anyway,but the right of first refusal goes to you

The delusions you guys have on here is very funny, so I'd go through the stress of opening an account just to troll you because you are who exactly? Better get your head out of your ass.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Romangalactic(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Lol, this kind desperate attempt to regain some rep after saucecode gave SystemSpecs KO, is just too funny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:
Lol, this kind desperate attempt to regain some rep after saucecode gave SystemSpecs KO, is just too funny cheesy

Wait until he impregnates your fiancee. Since your work na to dey troll, while other men turn your woman in bed. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2020
pocohantas:

How are they limited? Every guy on NL is a rich alfa male. You mean it is not like that in reality??

You were showing me your big (40 inches)TV and dining table the other day. Romangalactic said he is a lover of premium wine. Let’s not forget that most Naija guys have the ex-story of how they were dumped, got jobs and built houses.

Please don’t say they are limited o. Nigerian men are rich. Online at least.

ALOL !! sharing my tv pix was not to proof anything, when you said ur ass is as big as a 42inch tv, the only logical thing was to help put an image to it 4 the simps, even tho mine was 47inches.
Nigerian men are rich,.no caps! forbes confirms it, if you think otherwise print your own list.
Re: Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
anslem04:

ALOL !! sharing my tv pix was not to proof anything, when you said ur ass is as big as a 42inch tv, the only logical thing was to help put an image to it 4 the simps, even tho mine was 47inches.
Nigerian men are rich,.no caps! forbes confirms it, if you think otherwise print your own list

Nah, I never said my ass is big as 42inch TV, I said my hips is 42inches. In all your ignorance, you assumed it is same with a TV. The logical thing was to educate yourself on how TV inches is measured. It is measured diagonally, not vertically/horizontally.

If you do that, you will know 42inches in hip size is not even much, considering that it is measured round. But it is you, my favourite olodo that is always ready to attack.

anslem04:

I don't know how true tho ! buh there was a rumour then someone from abacha family said, may there family(abacha) never be as poor as dangote family undecided so dear who am i tongue
share beta money make me sef join list of 10 send my aza

Type in English. cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Five Practical Ways To Help A Child Who Doesn’t Like Going To School / How Do You Survive A Loveless Marriage? / What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.