Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members (24971 Views)

Exams May Commence Immediately After Resumpition -ASUU Warns / ASUU Warns FG About School Reopening / Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by CoolUsername: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
Universities should be closed indefinitely while polytechnics can resume. Polytechnics are not fun environments hence social distancing is observed but universities may not be able to manage the situation.

Polytechnics should be used as a testing ground for the possibility of virus spread in campuses.

These are human lives we are talking about.
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Ibegtodiffer: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheSaxophonist:
This ASUU is a gang of useless thieves! It's hard to tell who's worse between them and Nigerian politicians!

Always putting their pockets before Nigerian students. Stupid thieves
You will understand soon.
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Roman7(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
quentin06:

That statement is wrong, the home cannot function as a workplace, school, church and hospital at the same time.

We are social creatures not animals, even animals roam freely.

May God open your eyes to the great evil befallen on us called lockdown.

Small businesses destroyed, livelihood destroyed, persons die out of frustration and lack of medical care, wake up and look around you!

what u wrote is nice, but I can't see how it is related to what I said.
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Drizzy5001(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Missing campus life . embarassed
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by SirWarlock: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
duro4chang:
Forget about the government now let us face the ASSU. Online learning is possible in Nigeria. I have just left a class now.
as a medical student how would that work grin
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by duro4chang(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
SirWarlock:
as a medical student how would that work grin
Medicine is not the only course in the universities . But With videos it will work. It is just for a short time.
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by osazsky(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
As if they have the facility to organise online lectures mumu make una nor go join ippis hunger go kill una
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by profudus(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
I think we have to be realistic in this matter and provide answers to the following pertinent questions:
1.Are the required material resources for the implementation of e-learning available for institutions, lecturers and students at the moment?
2. Is there stable power supply in all the nooks and crannies of this country or lecturers and students will be expected to use their generators?
3.Are there support facilities or lecturers and students are expected to buy them in this critical time?
4. Has training been conducted for staff to acquaint them with some technical skills and modus of operations?
5. Are there free internet facilities for both lecturers and students?
6. Who will bear the cost of implementing the e-learning?
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by dayorich: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Little wonders that you cannot successfully construct a simple sentence in English Language without blunders.
You mean you still don't know how to punctuate properly and also use SHOULD + PRESENT TENSE?
Your situation is obviously pitiable.
No life outside Nairaland.
Idiot and ignoramus.
Brain-dead olódo!!!

Keenysbojan:
I should said that to you useless thing
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Howitzer: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
olaboy33:

The students are more concerned about leaving home and resuming to campus life than receiving lectures.

Solid Fact..

Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Razram: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
The funniest is there kids are in private universities
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Keenysbojan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
dayorich:
Little wonders that you cannot successfully construct a simple sentence in English Language without blunders.
You mean you still don't know how to punctuate properly and also use SHOULD + PRESENT TENSE?
Your situation is obviously pitiable.
No life outside Nairaland.
Idiot and ignoramus.
Brain-dead olódo!!!

keep ranting, I wouldn't want to exchange words with you...

you are such a fool, trying to be relevant
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by dayorich: 2:32am On Jun 17, 2020
You're not even mentally fit to exchange words with me; because the more you do, the more your brain death will be exposed. Therefore, you will actually do yourself a great deal of good by hiding your face and keeping quiet.
And just like I said earlier, you need to return to Primary Four and learn how to properly punctuate your sentence and capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence.

Now, can you see your miserable life outside?
In just one incomplete sentence you managed to construct, at least four blunders can easily be noticed. What a shame!!!

You are actually a monumental disgrace to whichever school you might claim you "were finished" from.
I said that because you couldn't have finished from any reputable school. Rather, the school would have finished you.

"If dem born you well, reply make I teach you good lessons."

Idiot!!!

Keenysbojan:
[s]keep ranting, I wouldn't want to exchange words with you...

you are such a fool, trying to be relevant[/s]
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Keenysbojan(m): 2:50am On Jun 17, 2020
dayorich:
You're not even mentally fit to exchange words with me; because the more you do, the more your brain death will be exposed. Therefore, you will actually do yourself a great deal of good by hiding your face and keeping quiet.
And just like I said earlier, you need to return to Primary Four and learn how to properly punctuate your sentence and capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence.

Now, can you see your miserable life outside?
In just one incomplete sentence you managed to construct, at least four blunders can easily be noticed. What a shame!!!

You are actually a monumental disgrace to whichever school you might claim you "were finished" from.
I said that because you couldn't have finished from any reputable school. Rather, the school would have finished you.

"If dem born you well, reply make I teach you good lessons."

Idiot!!!

How much have you been paid for speaking good English?

Like I said earlier, your stupidity is out of measurement...

what lesson do you want to teach me bro, you can only ban me for years here bro that is the worst and the best you can do (you can only do that if you're one of the mods)

Omo werey

Bastard
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by dayorich: 2:58am On Jun 17, 2020
I'm glad that you have done your homework.
Good boy!
However, you still need to pay more attention to your punctuations and capitalization where necessary because you foolishly goofed again as usual. Well, I quite understand that mediocrity is in your blood because it runs in your family.

Try harder next time.

Keenysbojan:

[s]How much have you been paid for speaking good English?

Like I said earlier, your stupidity is out of measurement...

what lesson do you want to teach me bro, you can only ban me for years here bro that is the worst and the best you can do (you can only do that if you're one of the mods)

Omo werey

Bastard[/s]
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Keenysbojan(m): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2020
dayorich:
I'm glad that you have done your homework.
Good boy!
However, you still need to pay more attention to your punctuations and capitalization where necessary because you foolishly goofed again as usual. Well, I quite understand that mediocrity is in your blood because it runs in your family.

Try harder next time.

you really have a problem with your brain, you need to take care of yourself boy...

you are such a dumbass

go get a life
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by dayorich: 3:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Now, I know it is a sheer waste of time to keep responding to you, simply because it is obvious we are not on the same intellectual level at all.
You mean you can still obliviously misspell brain as "brian"
This is my final proof that you are a truly brain-dead. Since you can misspell "brain" as "brian", it simply means your own brain is not actually in good order. You must be a bipolar patient.
NOTE: I hereby promise myself for your brain-dead information that I will not dignify you with any further response after this response.
IF YOU LIKE, JUMP FROM THE TOPMOST FLOOR OF A SKYSCRAPER (Hope you know the meaning!!!)

IF YOU LIKE, CONTINUE WITH YOUR BRAIN-DEAD ROTTEN ENGLISH, I WILL NOT RESPOND ANY FURTHER.

IF YOU LIKE, CAST ANY INSULT OR ABUSE, I WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER YOU BECAUSE IT IS DIRECTED STRAIGHT TO YOUR PARENTS AND ANCESTORS.

FINALLY, I WILL ADVISE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND SIT FOR COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS. THAT WAY, YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY TO LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE CORRECTLY.

GOODBYE. REST IN PEACE!!!

Keenysbojan:
[s]you really have a problem with your brian, you need to take care of yourself boy...

you are such a dumbass

go get a lif[/s]e
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Keenysbojan(m): 3:38am On Jun 17, 2020
dayorich:
Now, I know it is a sheer waste of time to keep responding to you, simply because it is obvious we are not on the same intellectual level at all.
This is my final proof that you are a truly brain-dead. Since you can misspell "brain" as "brian", it simply means your own brain is not actually in good order. You must be a bipolar patient.
NOTE: I hereby promise myself for your brain-dead information that I will not dignify you with any further response after this response.
IF YOU LIKE, JUMP FROM THE TOPMOST FLOOR OF A SKYSCRAPER (Hope you know the meaning!!!)

IF YOU LIKE, CONTINUE WITH YOUR BRAIN-DEAD ROTTEN ENGLISH,I WILL NOT RESPOND ANY FURTHER

IF YOU LIKE, CAST ANY INSULT OR ABUSE, I WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER YOU BECAUSE IT IS DIRECTED STRAIGHT TO YOUR PARENTS AND ANCESTORS.

FINALLY, I WILL ADVISE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND SIT FOR COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS. THAT WAY, YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY TO LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE CORRECTLY.

you can say whatever it is that suits you bro, just go get a life...

if you think those things defines me, then I wonder how shallow your thinking is...

I don't have to be dragging what is not worth anything with you

social network is what gives you joy bro...
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Keenysbojan(m): 3:55am On Jun 17, 2020
dayorich:

IF YOU LIKE, CONTINUE WITH YOUR BRAIN-DEAD ROTTEN ENGLISH, I WILL NOT RESPOND ANY FURTHER.

How much do you think the level of your spoken English can pay you?

lemme give you a job bro
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Sparqus: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2020
U see, ASUU has show us again how selfish they are. Where students in other countries are engaged in online education and even having there exams online, ASUU is here telling Nigerian universities not to engage in online education. ASUU Must be stupid. ASUU should be disbanded.
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by lhurd: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2020
This useless ASUU should be scraped. They are just a bun h of thieves
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/dont-engage-in-online-lecture-ASUU-warns-members/
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by edoairways: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Razram:
The funniest is there kids are in private universities
Not all of them
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Numero9:

Are you a student?
waiting concern you
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by WaleRock: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Then change the laws to conform to contemporary developments.
The need for flexibility has never been more. Our curricula is largely obsolete, requires complete overhaul. The world has moved on.
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Numero9: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=AuwalYusuf812 post=90759821]waiting concern you[/quot
Now I see!
Re: Don't Engage In Online Lectures - ASUU Warns Members by Numero9: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
waiting concern you
Now i see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Potter' Wheel Full Summary For 2013/2014 / Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture / I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.