Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Urgent!!! Any One Attending Assumption Parish Ikoyi Falomo here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent!!! Any One Attending Assumption Parish Ikoyi Falomo here (349 Views)

Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption? / Leak Video: South African Father Caught Chopping A Sister At The Parish House / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Any One Attending Assumption Parish Ikoyi Falomo here by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Urgent!!

Asking for a friend.

Please if you stay in the above location and attend the Catholic Church "Assumption Parish" @ Falomo Awolowo road, kindly help with this info.

Do you have any ideas if the Assumption parish at Falomo ikoyi still accommodate pilgrims who don't have any where to put up for a while?

Please, I'm asking for friend who just got an offer in Lagos but have no relatives here so he can maybe try the parish.

It used to be my family place of worship and i know then they used to accommodate strangers but not sure if they still do or allow such now. So i wanted to sugggest it to him but said to find out from you guys first before he starts coming to lag.

Please it's very urgent as the coy has given him grace to move down and resume work.

Thanks.
Re: Urgent!!! Any One Attending Assumption Parish Ikoyi Falomo here by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Don't tell me no one resides in Ikoyi here or even attends the parish above? Hmm... Okies.

Obviously non sad
Re: Urgent!!! Any One Attending Assumption Parish Ikoyi Falomo here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Guys Are Just Friendly / Stop Spending Money On A Girl Because You Want Her To Love You — Reno Omokri / What's The Best Thing You Did In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.