Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator (1045 Views)

Alhaji Almost Caught Wife Cheating (pics, Video) / This Girl Was Almost Caught Masturbating Inside Her Car / My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator by realuz: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
A Nigerian lady has narrated how she almost died from a sex-related accident which occurred while using her vibrator.

According to @webdesignher, this occurred after deciding to use her vibrator on the "highest and most violent setting" for the first time.

She tweeted;

So my vagina almost caught fire today

Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos

1. Its super loud

2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery

Today i was like Bleep it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like "nah its the friction from the vibration.." then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how..

FULL STORY AND REACTION>> https://kupelove..com/2020/06/my-vagi-almost-caught-fire-twitter-user.html

1 Like

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator by Iceyjayz: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Useless thing
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator by Ugaboy: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
for an example
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator by Freelane33(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator by illicit(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
shebi u r hot ni
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator by VicM6: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Next time, keep fire Extinguisher close by.... werey people

(1) (Reply)

11 Costly Mistakes Most Women Make That Makes It Impossibe To Find A Good Man / Kayan Mata Or Ovulation / Nigerian Men now rank lowest in world's most romantic men statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.