Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (59596 Views)

Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) / 5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Flier: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2020
donmik:

Unfortunately, u don't know why those your hated countries couldn't deploy all that u mentioned.

Go and learn well before coming to a forum
I did! You just need education and I am ready to give you for free
Close to 80% of world's technology are made or assembled in China beside before your company can produce anything in China,you must share 50% of the technology secret with communist party and employ atleast 30% Chinese
That is why china was able to steal lot of western technologies
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by wman(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Has he ever advised war b4?

Stop behaving like person wey no too get sense

You are foolish. PossibleGee was just joking. No need to insult him.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olaniyilukman(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2020
etrange:

Wow! Create your own news? Lol. Are you new to Nairaland? News from major news outlets are copied and pasted with the source cited under it. Nobody sits down to re-type the news, nobody. The idea here is not originality (we are not bloggers or news media). The idea is create a forum for people to discuss what's in the news. Creating your own will be interfering with information and, if one is not careful, that may simply disqualify it from hitting the front page.

Lol..
Thanks for enlighten me more on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Biodun556(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Confirmation from unknown sources!!! I have outgrown this kind of news. Of course there may be element of truth in it, but news from unconfirmed sources in 21st century, Iro lasan.

Indians should know the number casualties on the Chinese side since it was physical combat and not fire for fire
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Scholes007(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Flier:
Than everyone at the moment
You are extremely funny. In what tech are u even talking about. AI, material tech, etc. Chinese are tech giant but they are yet to challenge the west in tech

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by hush15: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/16/asia/china-india-border-clash-intl-hnk/index.html

Die over land that nobody will take to heaven... As for me and my house, we shall continue to serve the Lord.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2020
wman:

You are foolish. PossibleGee was just joking. No need to insult him.
dont mind him jawe
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Ayemileto(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I saw it on Aljazeera and my initial reaction was "this is too much". 20 men gone.
But the way I see it, there is a 50% chance that India is not gonna retaliate.

But if they do, then we are definitely going to witness a repeat of the 1962 India-China War.

China won that one by the way. So... India should be looking to even the scores here.

Going by the report, it's not China that killed those Indian soldiers.

Rather, it is the poor weather conditions in the disputed area.

Plus China also have casualties too, just that they fail to state how much.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by kayjay69(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2020
I am more than certain this dispute could have been avoided if that mad man Mohdi was not in power. Chinese rarely seek confrontation but if you trespass they'll give you a run for your money.

Both countries are nuclear powers, no one wins if an eventual war were to breakout.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Mightymanna:
Indians need to be taught a lesson
Fighting all their neighbours is not good for their diplomacy

Indian is very powerful country. It is nuclear state. Militarily, Indian is very powerful.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Kwon1999:
Kashmir should be made a country of its own.

Just like Biafra
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by rationalhuman(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2020
Sorry mate, I dont discuss on what you think or what i think.
I just study Stats and Credible Info. rest all hypothesis, Mysteries, Fantasies id dont discuss. Thats not me, there are plenty here who would like to discuss those things.
I just asked you to tell just one single Machines, Tech that all those dont have. and you are telling this and that. please dont mention me, spare me.

thanks

Flier:
Communist party is very secretive soyou can not tell what they really have but US have recently realised they are a threat and that is why they insist on bringing china to the negotiation table before they can negotiate new missile and nuclear treaty,do you know Hitler miscalculated during world 2 because of Russias inventory? Even though snow and bad weather slow down Hitlers charge towards Moscow and victory,but he might not defeat Russia even if the weather wasn't an issue because 90% of weapons the Russians used during the war was made during the war and I believe the same will happen to China if war should break out ,they will make monster weapons within days
China has millions of scientist that have no interest in weaponry but if war should break out,expect them to focus on weaponry 100%

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by perdollar(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Chinese film v India film
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by rationalhuman(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2020
There is no fun here,
Next Israel vs arab was will be good entertainment. But i doubt Arabs would like to go for that cause they cant have one more humiliation.

mansakhalifa:

1967 wasn't a "War", was it?

No. It was a mere "clash". Like this recent one. The Indians called it a "War" to give it a little prestige and the world helped them on. smiley

So, I won't be counting that one.

China won the last "War". That stands.

And I don't think we should be worried about "supplies" either.

Let's just sit back and enjoy a good fight from a distance. Or don't you want that?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by OneKinGuy(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Abeg oo. Make them resolve their issues peacefully. I don't want to see these two countries goto war because of small land.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
I Don't understand... Shebi they have separated the border issue.. There is a line there...

I remember watching an Indian movie of sumtin like this. Those soldiers at the border never rest...

There is a line there and I'm sure there is a barb wire or fence as demarcation... Why killing themselves again??

Indian reported their loss but trust Chinese, they will never tell the media about their own loss.. Evil people

Indian over Chinese anytime any day.. where is big brother America, let America settle this fight for them ooo... If trump can't settle it, I trust Buhari will settle it... Sai baba gringringringrin.

Putin which I'm sure of is supplying arms to China, that one can never settle fight, na to dey arm them more with ammunitions

If to say na naija especially yoruba land, na small thing. Just put charm for the land.. Lobatan gringrin

Both India and China buy weapon from Russia. Apart from Russia the country that has the highest number of Russian made fighter jet (SU-30) is Indian. China also has a quite of number of SU-35. SU-35 is the Russian most sofisticated fighter jet. The supposed Russian best fighter jet. The fifth generation fighter T-50 is not operational yet.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by anambraamaka: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Nawao
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

Just like Biafra

Ya.

China shouldn't be trusted with one part of Kashmir.

India has ruthlessly dealt with Kashmir secesionist, so why should the world expect them to love/be under India.

Pakistan is good to Kashmir people, but it is not good to divide a group of people into three different country, when a country can easily carved out for them.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

Just like Biafra

Kashmir is very important to Pakistan. Cos it is predominantly Muslim occupied. So Pakistan is funding different groups in Kashmir to carry out attack on Indian security outfit in Kashmir.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Kwon1999:

Ya.

India has ruthlessly dealt with Kashmir secesionist, so why should the world expect them to love/be under India.

Pakistan is good to Kashmir people, but it is not good to divide a group of people into three different country, when a country can easily carved out for them.

Why should a country be carved out when they can easily choose to live in peace with India?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by proeast(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2020
rationalhuman:
43 Chinese also died.

Dont spread Half News.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/20-soldiers-killed-in-face-off-with-chinese-troops-in-ladakh-sources-2247351

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8425875/Three-Indian-soldiers-killed-fighting-Chinese-forces-disputed-Himalayan-border.html

Did you even read the link you provided? There is no evidence yet to prove that 43 Chinese died too. Those peddling that figure are just doing so to save face.

Inasmuch as I hate China and hope they meet their Waterloo, but I doubt India has the capacity to win China in any war.

If China could win India in 1962 when that Communist nation was poor and largely underdeveloped, is it now they've turned into a rich and technologically advanced country that India would stand a chance?

Except you will be hoping on using nuclear missiles and in that case it would be a MAD situation i.e. mutually assured destruction.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by rationalhuman(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2020
India is secular nation, when i was there during my study days, everyone would celebrate chrismas with us.
Plenty of churches and Sunday masses, Go and try in Pakistan and Islamic Kashmir.

Pakistan is hell for Christians. No wonder its plagued by Islamist Terorists as it supports them.

Kwon1999:

Ya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by proeast(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

Both India and China buy weapon from Russia. Apart from Russia the country that has the highest number of Russian made fighter jet (SU-30) is Indian. China also has a quite of number of SU-35. SU-35 is the Russian most sofisticated fighter jet. The supposed Russian best fighter jet. The fifth generation fighter T-50 is not operational yet.

The good side of having a strong and aggressive rival as neighbor is that it will push you to develop or perish.

India has no choice but to keep developing too in order not to be left completely behind by China. Since they see themselves as competitors, each side would always want to achieve or surpass whatever the other has.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Kwon1999:

Ya.

Indian and Pakistan used to be one. The British ruled over the two countries as one. Then religious crisis started and the British had no choice than to seperate then. So after the seperation. Kashmir was given to Indian. The Kashmir pple don't want to be ruled by the Hindus. And that is why there is no peace in Kashmir. Pakistan is also doing everything to make sure that there is no peace in Kashmir. They often send terrorists to Kashmir. Early this year India was forced to send its fighter jets into Pakistani territory to carry out raid on different Jihadist camp along Pakistani border.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by rationalhuman(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
There was no Shot fired, always Fist, Stick fight and stone pelting so no point of bringing any weapon argument here. they always fight like that.

And if you think Chinese can physically fight Vietnamis forget about Indians, i leave that to you.

Secondly, Evidence comes when you accept, China never released any report, confirmation.(as it never does like N. Korea).

Yesterday Hu Xijin(Editor Chief) Tweeted that there are causalities on Chinese sides and now i am unable to see that again maybe deleted, I have screenshot attached here.
I am a person who never discuss what i think or my Ideas. i just post data, Credible facts and leave it to every member to analyze and decide. Thanks

proeast:

Did you even read the link you provided? There is no evidence yet to prove that 43 Chinese died too. Those peddling that figure are just doing so to save face.

Inasmuch as I hate China and hope they meet their Waterloo, but I doubt India has the capacity to win China in any war.

If China could win India in 1962 when that Communist nation was poor and largely underdeveloped, is it now they've turned into a rich and technologically advanced country that India would stand a chance?

Except you will be hoping on using nuclear missiles and in that case it would be a MAD situation i.e. mutually assured destruction.

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Ayobami7(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Rip
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2020
proeast:

The good side of having a strong and aggressive rival as neighbor is that it will push you to develop or perish.

India has no choice but to keep developing too in order not to be left completely behind by China. Since they see themselves as competitors, each side would always want to achieve or surpass whatever the other has.

You are right. But Indian main rivalry is Pakistan. Indian aquired Nuclear weapon because of Pakistan. All their Ballistic missiles are designed to bomb Pakistan. Don't forget that Pakistan too is a Nuclear state. So the Rivalry between the two has made their military a force to reckon with. Especially India. Indian is a major threat to China. China can not afford to go to war with India. Its going to be too expensive for China. And there is no guarantee that China will win. Indian air force is flexible compare to the Chinese air force. India has both Russian and western fighter jets in it fleet. India build its own weapon and also buy weapon from everybody (America, Rusia, France, Italy e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

Why should a country be carved out when they can easily choose to live in peace with India?

Nay Nay.

I don't think you mean Kashmir.

India, Pakistan and China are not good for Kashmir, Pakistan is slightly better than the two other.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
dibunotion:
[s]shows clearly China can't lead the world

I pray America heals quickly[/s]
As if America hasn't done far worse undecided
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Jdbrasco2: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

As if America hasn't done far worse undecided
Not with Trump, he hate wars cos it deplets economy.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Pavillon: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2020
danie09:
Border dispute is one of the worst kind of dispute on this planet

Majority of world's conflict is usually as a result of land dispute and illegal invasion of territories/land.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by somehow: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2020
olugabbie:

You are right. But Indian main rivalry is Pakistan. Indian aquired Nuclear weapon because of Pakistan. All their Ballistic missiles are designed to bomb Pakistan. Don't forget that Pakistan too is a Nuclear state. So the Rivalry between the two has made their military a force to reckon with. Especially India. Indian is a major threat to China. China can not afford to go to war with India. Its going to be too expensive for China. And there is no guarantee that China will win. Indian air force is flexible compare to the Chinese air force. India has both Russian and western fighter jets in it fleet. India build its own weapon and also buy weapon from everybody (America, Rusia, France, Italy e.t.c

what are you typing?
do you know that chinas airforce aircraft doubles that of india?

why not research before commenting?

what do you mean by "more flexible? "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.