Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border (60151 Views)

5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan / China Uses Microwave Weapons To Blast Indian Troops In Disputed Border Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Says who?

Indian is as Strong as China but they are not noisy about it like China.

Remember that Indian buys most of its WAR Weapons from the US, UK, France and sometimes Russia.

if this story is about india and pakistan border issue, who will give a shiet ?

everything is about china. the importance of india is in relation to china. without china involved, india is shiet that nobody gives a shiet to.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:51am On Jun 18, 2020
olugabbie:

China only has Russian technology in its aircraft fleet. While India has French tech, Russian Tech, American Tech e.t.c. in its aircraft fleet. So indian air force is flexible.

sorry, the planes in chinese airforce are all designed and made in china.

and these "made in china" are not those bad quality "made in china" sold in third world countries.

chinese sell you bad products, because you have no money for their quality ones.

do you think chinese will send their fighters in crappy planes to kill the invading army?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2020
olugabbie:

You can google it. Indian is even planning to buy the latest version of French Rafale Fighter Jet. India buys weapon from everybody.

the indian shiet can not even make their own planes, that is why they buy from others.

chinese design and build their own military and commercial planes, if you care to google them
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2020
olugabbie:

Did you even read my comment properly. I never said Indian air force is more powerful than the Chinese air force. I only said Indian buys weapon from everybody.

even indian have millions of planes, they will be shot down in tibet before they reach the hinterland of china. and they can not intercept the missiles launched by the chinese from tibet which is only 300km away from the capital of india.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:00am On Jun 18, 2020
LostAddict:

Mohdi will likely not respond, China bullies India every now and then same way India bullies Pakistan just that hardly reported by media.

Besides why will India attack during a period like this and they also know they are no match for Beijing's military might.

why india government will attack china when they suffer 26% unemployment rate and 10000 new covid cases daily and badly in need of diversion from the pressure from the indian society ?

that is a good question !

whenever your nigerian government wants you guys to shut up your criticism about corruption, they will disseminate the atrocities done by the chinese "slave owners"

why chinese rich men will care to start an issue with the beggar india?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Flier:
I did! You just need education and I am ready to give you for free
Close to 80% of world's technology are made or assembled in China beside before your company can produce anything in China,you must share 50% of the technology secret with communist party and employ atleast 30% Chinese
That is why china was able to steal lot of western technologies

if as you say, things are "assembled" in china, how can chinese steal the tech?

when you put the CPU inside the computer chasis for one million times, you will know how to make the CPU?

anyway, if chinese can steal by this way or any other way, they are indeed very smart ppl. why cant vietnamese , filipino, or even indians steal ? because they can not ! they dont know how to !
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Biodun556:

Indians should know the number casualties on the Chinese side since it was physical combat and not fire for fire

after i go to your village and kill a bunch of kids, i should count how many i have killed without caring you guys are coming to take me down ?

i will run away like hell.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:16am On Jun 18, 2020
olugabbie:

Both India and China buy weapon from Russia. Apart from Russia the country that has the highest number of Russian made fighter jet (SU-30) is Indian. China also has a quite of number of SU-35. SU-35 is the Russian most sofisticated fighter jet. The supposed Russian best fighter jet. The fifth generation fighter T-50 is not operational yet.

funny, if nigeria is equipped with the same quantity or even more of russia made weapons as chinese are, do you think you can defeat china?

if weapons matter that much, america is already dead before russia.

russia have 5 times more nuclear bombs than US.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Kwon1999:

Ya.

China shouldn't be trusted with one part of Kashmir.

India has ruthlessly dealt with Kashmir secesionist, so why should the world expect them to love/be under India.

Pakistan is good to Kashmir people, but it is not good to divide a group of people into three different country, when a country can easily carved out for them.

sorry, 5000 thousand years ago, when there was not a trace of indian existence in "kashmir", in chinese travel books at that time, this land was called "cong ling", and 4000 years later muslim came to reside here, the british came another 1000 years later, and illegally took this land and changed its name to kashmir.

so, the question is, who owns this land ?

you can not even pronounce its name correctly !
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Pavillon:

Majority of world's conflict is usually as a result of land dispute and illegal invasion of territories/land.

take it easy, when india says its move is legal, then it is legal, and the chinese move is illegal accordingly.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:29am On Jun 18, 2020
rationalhuman:
Since you know half of the story let me share full in second part.
In 1962 it was surprise for India as just same week there were friendly meeting among leaders. after that they realized.

In 1967 China tried again to capture Sikkim land , and outcome was huge loss for Chinese and embarrassment for Mao Zedong.
So everything is in balance since then. That is why even this time they fight with sticks and stones.

We should be more worried about our supplies from these nations as if war broke out(very less likely) we will suffer especially our Medical supplies from India. I pray for peace , we are already in bad times due to this corona.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes

if the West says the india won the war, then it won.

only india knows its pain when it licked its wound inflicted by the chinese.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:31am On Jun 18, 2020
rationalhuman:
You are right, Yesterday Hu Xijin (Editor head) Tweeted that causalities on Chinese side and now its not visible, seems to be deleted.

India within minutes published the figures that 20 of soldiers died because of stone and stick wounds but Chinese side is not releasing.
Chinese had no chance in physical fights.

of course, chinese have no physical advantage. one nigerian can beat 2 chinese men at the same time. but so what ?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Flier:
Communist party is very secretive soyou can not tell what they really have but US have recently realised they are a threat and that is why they insist on bringing china to the negotiation table before they can negotiate new missile and nuclear treaty,do you know Hitler miscalculated during world 2 because of Russias inventory? Even though snow and bad weather slow down Hitlers charge towards Moscow and victory,but he might not defeat Russia even if the weather wasn't an issue because 90% of weapons the Russians used during the war was made during the war and I believe the same will happen to China if war should break out ,they will make monster weapons within days
China has millions of scientist that have no interest in weaponry but if war should break out,expect them to focus on weaponry 100%

communist country is not secretive. they let you know everything.

the point is, whether you choose to believe it or not.

china posts its covid cases everyday, and you insist calling china lie about the number. then , china should twist its number and give you guys a really fake number to appear "honest" ?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:37am On Jun 18, 2020
rationalhuman:
Tell just one Technology or machine, just one that India, Israel USA dont have.

Not your thoughts but facts you know with stats you have.
And i tell you there is nothing that all these 4 dont have. But US has advantage in various ways from all these three.

Share Credible facts if you can or dont mention.

indian dont have toilet paper. that is one of the zillions of things that china has while india has not
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Scholes007:
Hahahaha. China more tech advanced than who n who?

be proud , nigerian !

your country is richer and stronger than india.

as to GDP per capita, nigerian have 2100 dollars per year while indian have a 1900 dollars.

and, do you think a poorer country has more advanced tech?

and you think china can not produce tech weapons because they sell you cheap products ? can you buy good and expensive products ? do you think china will sell you really high tech weapons to prove they can make them ?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Okiibe:
And communist China with her ability to suppress information will not devulge information about casualty on her side

chinese have revealed its casualties on chinese websites in chinese language.

sorry, you are brainwashed by the West again.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:49am On Jun 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I said that the chances of the Indians retaliating were 50/50.

Besides, I want them to ramp it up. I want to witness what my grandfather and father witnessed back in the 1960s.

the chance is 0 to 100, when india faces china.

i also looking forward to a serious war between them. but i hate to see america and russia come to "share" the victory of china when the war finishes. if that happens, that is the beginning of a real third world war , china , russia and US at war about how to divide the surrendering india.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 2:56am On Jun 18, 2020
SctDonald:
China again...

when you are challenging the first place america, you are an underdog lonely fighter.

when you are a lonely fighter, everyone hates you and wants to take a bite on you !

but, when that day comes that the underdog successfully take the throne, the whole world will change immediately. america will suffer the same way china suffers today, and no one gives a shiet to it. and you will dramatically praise china although you dont even know from where this idea comes into your mind.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by rationalhuman(m): 6:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Talk facts not bullshit, I dont care abot China or India but Tell the name of that war machine, If you dont know dont mention me.

igbesachick:

indian dont have toilet paper. that is one of the zillions of things that china has while india has not
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by rationalhuman(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2020
You know when you talk so much nonsense, people dont take you seriously.

Here on Nairaland all are not teenagers, I know 2,3 people personally have Masters in various streams, i am just telling you this to inform you. A lot of users reply to certain people because they know when discussion goes through, it goes through a rational mindset and Proper facts and Credible Statistics.
Me for example never post "what i think" or "My ideas" i just post Credible Data and stats. And believe me there are plenty like me.

I would repeat myself, If you are teenager then dont bother about this comment. this was our first encounter here. I hope you will go rational ways by data, not what you think or stories. otherwise there will be no more discussion and replies. there are many illogical users and we will add one more. thanks

igbesachick:

and india says india is a free and democratic country, so naturally india says whatever india says is the truth.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by malele(m): 6:56am On Jun 18, 2020
igbesachick:

you mean, if china destroys india the way america did to iraq, then china leads the world ? why bother china fights with a beggar?

And u think China can destroy India ?

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2020
rationalhuman:

Here on Nairaland all are not teenagers, I know 2,3 people personally have Masters in various streams, i am just telling you this to inform you. A lot of users reply to certain people because they know when discussion goes through, it goes through a rational mindset and Proper facts and Credible Statistics.
Me for example never post "what i think" or "My ideas" i just post Credible Data and stats. And believe me there are plenty like me.

I would repeat myself, If you are teenager then dont bother about this comment. this was our first encounter here. I hope you will go rational ways by data, not what you think or stories. otherwise there will be no more discussion and replies. there are many illogical users and we will add one more. thanks

what are you talking about?
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2020
rationalhuman:

thanks

that is right. and you eat each bit of the shiet fed to you by the West in form of "news" in english language.

no matter how much shiet they feed you, you eat. THE MORE SHIET THEY FEED YOU, THE MORE YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUS.

anyway, you go back to your indian master and indian's master america or whatever country .
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2020
malele:

And u think China can destroy India ?

you mean, if china destroys india the way america did to iraq, then china leads the world ? why bother china fights with a beggar? -----------> this means, china is a peaceful country, it will not act like america. china's status is not based on military aggression.
Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2020
igbesachick:

the indian shiet can not even make their own planes, that is why they buy from others.

chinese design and build their own military and commercial planes, if you care to google them

It is obvious you know nothing about Indian military. Hal Tejas (light weight multi role fighter) is a 4th generation fighter jet built by India solely. SU-30 is a air superiority fighter developed by Russia's Sukhoi and built under licence by India's Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for the Indian Air Force (IAF). Just like Pakistan which is India rival built it own JF-17 with china. That is the same aircraft Nigeria paid for. India currently operate the Russian made S-300 missile defence system. Do you know that India is among the top 10 most powerful nation in the world? Do you even know that India is Nuclear state?

Let me shock you further. Do you know that China has not successfully built a single aircraft engine? Kindly assist to google it.

China has one of the best technology in the world. But there are certain things they can't do They don't have the tech to power a surface ship with Nuclear reactor. Russia still help them to do that till date. They dont have the tech to build a machine that can produce chips for phone. They get chips that they use to produce phones from America and Europe. Also they have not successfully built aircraft engine on thier own.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Rubbish report, so the Chinese didn't record any casualties?

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Flier:
You have no idea how powerful China is at the moment India+USA +Israel can not defeat china of today
China is at a point where they can make fighter jet within a week
They have the manpower to product any machine to deploy within a week
Atleast you saw all the robot they produced to fight Corona virus

At the end they have only aircraft carrier that's highly inferior to those of the US.

The only aircraft carrier in China today is the old and unfinished one a Chinese business man bought from the USSR.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2020
igbesachick:

funny, if nigeria is equipped with the same quantity or even more of russia made weapons as chinese are, do you think you can defeat china?

India is not Nigeria. India is one of the most powerful countries in the world. Google the country that has the potential to become a world power in future. Countries like India, Brazil, China will pop up.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2020
igbesachick:

sorry, the planes in chinese airforce are all designed and made in china.

and these "made in china" are not those bad quality "made in china" sold in third world countries.

chinese sell you bad products, because you have no money for their quality ones.

do you think chinese will send their fighters in crappy planes to kill the invading army?

China has more Russian planes than the ones the partially built. Thier best fighter jet till date is stil the Russian SU-35. Thier so called 5th generation Fighter J-20 still uses Russian SU-30 engine. A true 5th generation fighter must have its own engine. Otherwise it won't be able to compete with the American F-22 and F-35. Russia is yet to role out it own 5th generation fighter T-50 (or SU-57) because the jet engine is not ready yet. The prototype still uses SU-35 engine.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2020
igbesachick:

even indian have millions of planes, they will be shot down in tibet before they reach the hinterland of china. and they can not intercept the missiles launched by the chinese from tibet which is only 300km away from the capital of india.

The same thing will happen to Chinese planes if they enter Indian Territory. Check out India military strength before ridiculing them. Don't be fooled by Bollywood dear.

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by olugabbie(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
igbesachick:

If America should engage Russia in a Nuclear war or vice versa. Then MAD will occur. Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD).

1 Like

Re: Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border by igbesachick: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
olugabbie:

The same thing will happen to Chinese planes if they enter Indian Territory. Check out India military strength before ridiculing them. Don't be fooled by Bollywood dear.

excuse me, have indian win any single war in history ? it even lost 3 wars against pakistan.

if china beat india , china will use drones bomb the shiet out of the poor curry eaters.

india million conjested slums are perfect targets for genocides.

chinese drone will save all casualties of chinese army. just like US used drones to beat the shiet out of Yogaslavia.

ask yourself, if this is border issue between india and pakistan, will you give a shiet to it ? it is all about china. the importance of the existence of india is relation to china.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.