Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Viral Video Of A MadMan Doing It With A Woman In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of A MadMan Doing It With A Woman In Public (2328 Views)

A Man Can Pregnant A Madwoman But A Woman Can't Sleep With A Madman / Woman Allows Madman Have S#x With Her In Public (VIDEO) / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A MadMan Doing It With A Woman In Public by Knocknock: 1:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Video Of Woman Being ‘Chopped’ By Madman After Taking Tramadol Goes Viral.

A video of a mad man chopping a woman who is alleged to have taken tramadol has surfaced the internet, going viral instantly.

Sources close to the incidence has told yawabase.com that the woman always searches for madmen to service her ‘German’ machine whenever she takes the hard drug.

This is purely demonic possession in action as no woman in her right sense of reasoning would consent to a mad mad for sexual satisfaction.

Many women rained abuses and curses on her and her next generation, saying that she's a disgrace to womanhood.

In the 50Sec viral video, one could see the energetic mad man hitting the woman to his satisfaction.
See video from

Source: https://yawabase.com/2020/06/viral-video-of-a-mad-man-doing-it-with-a-woman-in-public.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? / Pray For Me: My Life No Longer In My Hands / Video: Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@k£d Video To Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.