Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. (2563 Views)

I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Odunnu: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
Speechless
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Odunnu: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
Speechless
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by AmAlone: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

[/b]

Liar!!!
And why're some of y'all insisting vat the guy r.aped her?
which sane man will ra.pe and impregnate a woman and then threaten to sue her if she aborts the b.astard baby, huh?
[b]My Opinion,

You brought all vis upon y'self, You taught you could console vat nerd by letting
him 'in' and the fact vat you've got no man in your life at vat given instant doesn't
give you the right to jump at the first dangling manliness vat finds ya fanciable, your gf maltreating
vat so-called  r.apist or her changing bfs like wrappers is none of ya business, cos in her shoes i'm sure
y'wud do worse. You do owe your gf an apology. angry
[s]
Gurl, get 'em cervix of yours widened and 'em womb linings scraped off !!!. Peace.[/s]

Nice post!!!!

But OP For me o
Enjoy!!!!
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by yme1(f): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
what has happened has happend

it is either you go for an abortion and move on with your life
or
if you are inlove with the guy and he on the other hand wants you, you two could get together and have a family
or
or you could accept the fact you hurt your frd and stay away from the bf's life and go have your baby

but whichever way these reason's are wack grin grin

just find a way to sort yourself out cause am reasonably speechless embarassed
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Odunnu: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2011
Hey mate! You sef read wetin I read abi?
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Odunnu: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by yme1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
Odunnu:

LOL!!! the thing tire me undecided
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Shola2009(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2011
I couldn't even read the post.The whole text talk's driving me insane.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by forkadict(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2011
@ poster. Please edit your signature. Christ can not strengthen you to bleep a friend's boyfriend.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2011
@2buff, LMFAO "Ahh my eyes!" grin grin grin grin

fork adict:

@ poster. Please edit your signature. Christ can not strengthen you to bleep a friend's boyfriend.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2011
Are you making excuses? because all you've done is tell us how your bf lied to you, and how your friend treats her own bf and how you both are victims of circumstances?

1. It takes death/drunkeness/or drugs to make a 27 yr old woman not know when a guy climbs on top of her.

2. The most important question is this: What does your friend's BF want from you? does he want marriage or just wants to be a part of the child's life?
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by davidand: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
ZIM DRILL you have speaking it all but she should not go for abortion.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by djojo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
don't mind those that said u should go for abortion, cos it may lead u not to av any children again, 2 it is against the will of God.
What has happened can never be reversed cos that is how God want it, ur friend as "given her evening food to cat to eat" so u are not to blame cos it may happen to any of us cos we are all flesh
i will advise u to move on with the guy if he is interested in marrying u and for ur friend just beg her and she will realize that the guy is not met for her if she believe in God.

Pls don't abort any pregnancy cos it may lead to ur death and if u die, u will never be forgiving by Almighty God
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by phrancz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
I do not bliv this. Poster must b a script writter or smthing close to that. Nice story line, wld sell @least 5000 copies. 500 original and 1500 pirated at alaba. LAIR LAIR. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by chukz4real(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2011
Should what happened be called a rape or?
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by debosky(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
Na so people dey wake up with men 'on top' of them? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Got My Heart Without Knowing It / Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months / Thread For People Who Look Way Too Older Than Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.