Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. (2561 Views)

I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by NewAngel(f): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
Ur contribution & advice is highly neede pls, i am just so confused & dont know exactly wot 2 do. Dis story of mine is SOMEHOW 2 d hearin & i want u my ppl 2 tell me exactly wot i shd do.
I am a young lady of 27yrs of age, tall, black @ list physically ok, i av a frend dat is of d same age wt me, we av been frends since childhood, we did almost evrytin 2geda, we were very close 2 d xtend dat we do nt hide anytin 4rm each other, & we stays 2geda as friend since finish 4rm d university & now workin,.
Dis my frend as a boyfrend dat loved her wholehrtedly, bt cos my frend noticed dat dis guy really loved her, she is now takin d guy 4 granted, my frend is also avin an affairs outside, dis guy knew, but always believe she will change as time goes on.
On my own part, i realise dat d person i was datin is even married wt 2 kids, in which he was hiding 4rm me, bt i decided 2 quit, d day i knew he was a family man, so one faithful day, my frend's boyfrend came 2 our house at nite, where i stays wt my frend, & my frend was going out dat nite wt her other boyfrend, so she told her boyfrend dat she was going out, & dat if he likes he can stay ovenite meanwhile dat i shd take very good kia of him 4 her. D boyfrend was very annoid, he stood on d floor & startd crying watchin her so called woman going out at nite wt anoda man.
I decided 2 plead on behalf of my frend, but instead of dis guy 2 stop cryin, he cried d more, b/4 we cud realise it, it was 12.00am in d mid-nite, so d guy decided to sleep in our one room apartment
In d middle of d nite, i noticed d guy on top of me & b/4 i cud realise it, i found out dat tinss has gone out of hand, D GUY MADE LUV 2 ME DAT NITE.

Wen my frend returned d foolowin day, she ask after d guy & i told her dat d guy slept in our house, so my frend said ok. instead of my frend to go 2 d guy's house d followin day 2 beg him, she decided 2 stay believin d guy will still come back 2 her.
I was so ashamed of myself 2 d xtend dat i culdnt tell my frend wot happend btw me & her boyfrend dat nite.
A month after, i noticed i had missed my period, meanwhile my frend knows dat i was not havin anybody i was datin at dat period, so i decided 2 wait till d following month, so as to be sure of wot was happeinig.
After two (2) month of not seen my period, i decided to visit a nearby clinic where it was confirmed dat i was two (2) month pregnant, wen i got home dat day, my frend realise somtin was wrong wt me, she ask me, & i told her dat i was peregnant, but i culdnt open up, later i decided to go to my frends boyfrend house & i told him evrytin, 2 my greatest surprice, he threthend me not to touch his pregnancy, & dat if i shd, he will sue me to court
I later summoned courage & told my frend evrytin,but my fear now is dat, my frend insisted dat i shd abort d prgnancy, dat she is in luv wt her boyfrend & has decided to marry him now, i now realise since den d changes in my frend, she is now madly in luv wt d guy, but d guy is after me, i dont no wot to do cos i luv my frend, she as always been there tru thick & thin,, and dis guy said i must not abort his pregnancy,
I am confused, i dont know wot to do pls ppl tell me, wot shd i do?
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by akinreals: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
abort d gaddem baby and move on with your life, the guy cannot do anything, who dash money banana? except you really love dat guy and sure he is also ready to spend d rest of his life with you.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2011
New Angel:

your contribution & advice is highly neede pls, i am just so confused & dont know exactly wot 2 do. Dis story of mine is SOMEHOW 2 d hearin & i want u my ppl 2 tell me exactly wot i shd do.
I am a young lady of 27yrs of age, tall, black @ list physically ok, i av a frend dat is of d same age wt me, we av been frends since childhood, we did almost evrytin 2geda, we were very close 2 d xtend dat we do nt hide anytin 4rm each other, & we stays 2geda as friend since finish 4rm d university & now workin,.
Dis my frend as a boyfrend dat loved her wholehrtedly, bt cos my frend noticed dat dis guy really loved her, she is now takin d guy 4 granted, my frend is also avin an affairs outside, dis guy knew, but always believe she will change as time goes on.
On my own part, i realise dat d person i was datin is even married wt 2 kids, in which he was hiding 4rm me, bt i decided 2 quit, d day i knew he was a family man, so one faithful day, my frend's boyfrend came 2 our house at nite, where i stays wt my frend, & my frend was going out dat nite wt her other boyfrend, so she told her boyfrend dat she was going out, & dat if he likes he can stay ovenite meanwhile dat i shd take very good kia of him 4 her. D boyfrend was very annoid, he stood on d floor & startd crying watchin her so called woman going out at nite wt anoda man.
I decided 2 plead on behalf of my frend, but instead of dis guy 2 stop cryin, he cried d more, b/4 we cud realise it, it was 12.00am in d mid-nite, so d guy decided to sleep in our one room apartment
[size=18pt] In d middle of d nite, i noticed d guy on top of me & b/4 i cud realise it, i found out dat tinss has gone out of hand, D GUY MADE LUV 2 ME DAT NITE. [/size] Wen my frend returned d foolowin day, she ask after d guy & i told her dat d guy slept in our house, so my frend said ok. instead of my frend to go 2 d guy's house d followin day 2 beg him, she decided 2 stay believin d guy will still come back 2 her.
I was so ashamed of myself 2 d xtend dat i culdnt tell my frend wot happend btw me & her boyfrend dat nite.
A month after, i noticed i had missed my period, meanwhile my frend knows dat i was not havin anybody i was datin at dat period, so i decided 2 wait till d following month, so as to be sure of wot was happeinig.

Oh God! That got me Rofl @poster, no offence intended. (love making do not take place in 2 seconds duh! u could have stop him if u wanted)

You are the only one who can really decide this is beyond me too lol
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
Chei see life angry angry angry angry
You did something wrong but yet you are finding ways to justify it.
So what your friend don't give 3 fuukks about the dude, Is that really a gateway to fantasy land for you?
Now you are getting all scared about getting pregs. Abeg no sympathy for you.

Tell your friend what transpired and find a way to confirm if you are expecting a mini you.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Arosa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2011
@ op, i think it's best for you to marry the guy and keep the baby. God bless you!
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by victoks(f): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
@POSTER, no no u ve really betrayd ur friend. cry u beta ask for forgivenes nd get rid of dat tin nd move on with ur life. u cnt marry ur frinds guy nw, haba, sumone u re very close to  lipsrsealed
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
1 the pregancy  is a result of ra.pe  "you wake up to find him on top of you "

2 according to law (i dont know in nigeria) thats one of the reason you can abort in a country where abortion is illegal

3 if he will marry you its not that he really loves you but he did it only becoz you carrying his child

4 what if he wants to marry you to avoid a jail term (if he marries you, you wont report the ra.pe)

5 why marry on shaddy deal like that its ra.pe though you might call it love and also betraying your friend
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by yuzedo: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
Story Story, angry angry angry
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Mcleo007(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2011
@poster, i believe u'v had a thing for him all along,and it was what made it easy for u to give in to him that night. if that is the case, all u need do is tell your friend that  her disdain for the guy grew up an admiration in u for the guy, and that is it. She'd certainly feel bad about it, more so now that she seems to be deep unto the guy.  You alone can get yourself out of this mess. Be sure of who or what u want; the guy or your friend, the baby or ur long life friendship. Just take your time to think it through. I wish you all the best in your decision.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Brite02(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
i strongly disapprove of abortion yet z clear d guy is nt after u bt d child. . .
Do u fink d dude is rlly gonna marry ya frnd later after she must ve gone out wit anoda man @ dt nite?. . .
Or, u fink he's fakin d marriage tin 2 ya frnd so as nt 2 kp her in suspence?
It Is in ya hands 2 decide! Yours Alone!!!!!!
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by joeyfire(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
It is too late to turn back. You cant abort the baby. just marry the guy and life goes on. That is the best option you have. Abeg your friend should get lost
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by mcnikes(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
And the moral of the story is, ?
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2011
joeyfire:

It is too late to turn back. You cant abort the baby. just marry the guy and life goes on. That is the best option you have. Abeg your friend should get lost

why marry when there is no love the pregancy is forcing them to think of marraige
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
akinreals:

abort d gaddem baby and move on with your life, the guy cannot do anything, who dash money banana? except you really love dat guy and sure he is also ready to spend d rest of his life with you.
grin grin grin grin

be a woman (poster) and tell your friend everything. She may be mad but she will respect that.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Woke4all(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

1 the pregancy  is a result of ra.pe  "you wake up to find him on top of you "

2 according to law (i dont know in nigeria) thats one of the really you can abort in a country where abortion is illegal

3 if he will marry you its not that he really love but he did it only becoz you carrying his child

4 what if he wants to marry you to avoid a jail term (if he marries you, you wont report the violation)

5 why marry on shaddy deal like that its ra.pe though you might call it love and also betraying your friend

All you need is in this post!

He threatened you abi? It's ur turn meet him tell him you've reported to the police that he raped you then asked him to make a choice between JAIL & ABORTION. grin
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
I have to write a script from this story and submit. watch out for this movie on Africa Magic (yoruba)
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by MMM2(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
is dis a true life story or a script u want some1 in NL 2 finish 4 u.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by johnterry1: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=16pt]SEE THIS BABE O.U WAN Bleep BUT U NO WAN CARRY BELLE.ARRRRRRH.WOMEN ARE EVIL[/size]
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2011
johnterry1:

[size=16pt]SEE THIS BABE O.U WAN bleep BUT U NO WAN CARRY BELLE.ARRRRRRH.WOMEN ARE EVIL[/size]

and she represents ALL women? hmm didn't know that!
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by evilspirit: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=64pt]marry the guy joooooooor! wetin,your friend has lost out.he is forever yours.amen[/size]
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^AAH MY EYES!! angry

@poster sendlessly call them both to a meeting and divulge what needs to be divulged so everyone can understand what the next step is so everyone can move on with their lives.
though that did kinda sound like rape. . . unless it was allowed.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Orton10(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
In d middle of d nite, i noticed d guy on top of me & b/4 i cud realise it, i found out dat tinss has gone out of hand, D GUY MADE LUV 2 ME DAT NITE.  

Liar!!!
And why're some of y'all insisting vat the guy r.aped her?
which sane man will ra.pe and impregnate a woman and then threaten to sue her if she aborts the b.astard baby, huh?
My Opinion,

You brought all vis upon y'self, You taught you could console vat nerd by letting
him 'in' and the fact vat you've got no man in your life at vat given instant doesn't
give you the right to jump at the first dangling manliness vat finds ya fanciable, your gf maltreating
vat so-called  r.apist or her changing bfs like wrappers is none of ya business, cos in her shoes i'm sure
y'wud do worse. You do owe your gf an apology. angry

Gurl, get 'em cervix of yours widened and 'em womb linings scraped off !!!. Peace.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by evilspirit: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
Orton1_0:

Gurl, get 'em cervix of yours widened and 'em womb linings scraped off !!!. Peace.

that is exactly what your mother should have done to you    killer
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by 190: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
2buff:

^^AAH MY EYES!! angry

@poster sendlessly call them both to a meeting and divulge what needs to be divulged so everyone can understand what the next step is so everyone can move on with their lives.
though that did kinda sound like violation. . . unless it was allowed.
grin grin

Poster,
dont abort no child and go settle with your new BF
he deserves you and you deserve him,

Both of you should leave in peace
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Orton10(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2011
[/i]
evilspirit:

that is exactly  what your mother should have done to you    killer
^
^
Es, Dude i ain't no stepping stone and sorry to disapoint you,
but you ain't gonna get your 2minutes of fame from me.
Like i rightly stated, its my opinion

[i]Sidenote:: Sure 'em childish opinion of yours above me would help solve the poster's problems, huh.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Odunharry(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2011
hmmm.there is notn like rape here.d truth is it is very diffcult for a man to rape a woman.i l say both of u enjoyd it.so its left for both of u to luk for solutn.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 27, 2011
Sometimes this may not be the right place for you to seek advice,some of the people on the forum are very young without experience or exposure to give advise.Dont attempt to abort any thing,what if something happens during or after the abortion,since he accepts responsibility then your would be child as a father.Forget about your friend for now tempers will rise but things will come back to normal after few years.Remember it as happened to people before and they scaled through it you can also do same.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 27, 2011
Abort the prenanby at ur own peril. It has happened and there is no big deal. Since d guys said u shldnt abort it, do be it. That shld serve that ur si.lly frnd a lesson when d guy finally takes u 2 d altar.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by yommys01(m): 6:03am On Jan 27, 2011
New Angel:

your contribution & advice is highly neede pls, i am just so confused & dont know exactly wot 2 do. Dis story of mine is SOMEHOW 2 d hearin & i want u my ppl 2 tell me exactly wot i shd do.

Wen my frend returned d foolowin day, she ask after d guy & i told her dat d guy slept in our house, so my frend said ok. instead of my frend to go 2 d guy's house d followin day 2 beg him, she decided 2 stay believin d guy will still come back 2 her.
After two (2) month of not seen my period, i decided to visit a nearby clinic where it was confirmed dat i was two (2) month pregnant, wen i got home dat day, my frend realise somtin was wrong wt me, she ask me, & i told her dat i was peregnant, but i culdnt open up, later i decided to go to my frends boyfrend house & i told him evrytin, 2 my greatest surprice, he threthend me not to touch his pregnancy, & dat if i shd, he will sue me to court
I later summoned courage & told my frend evrytin,but my fear now is dat, my frend insisted dat i shd abort d prgnancy, dat she is in luv wt her boyfrend & has decided to marry him now, i now realise since den d changes in my frend, she is now madly in luv wt d guy, but d guy is after me, i dont no wot to do cos i luv my frend, she as always been there tru thick & thin,, and dis guy said i must not abort his pregnancy,

I may be wrong but this story is from a Yoruba film on Magic Africa, If it is not then it is too close ( my brain tells me this is another popularity seeking post on Nairaland).
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Odunharry(m): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2011
hmmm.there is notn like rape here.d truth is it is very diffcult for a man to rape a woman.i l say both of u enjoyd it.so its left for both of u to luk for solutn.
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by Pame(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2011
@POSTER. Congratulations! Congratulations!! once more Congratulations!!!. I am very very happy for you. In the world where a lot of ripe ladies look for who to hook up wt, where many are quickly clocking or getting close to menopause, where the beautiful once are slogging it out really hard to find a responsible guy, where the rich ones amongst them entice guys with money and to no avail, where bankers, lawyers artisans business women alike are really looking for someone to just bear his name(leave aside responsibilities), God has successfully granted you one.

Who knows the path of the Lord almighty? NO ONE!. How are you sure that the Lord God has not planned it the very way it has come for your true man to come to you. I am not saying that the guy in question is your Mr Perfect, but he may be your Mr Right, which is a lot more important.

Take a look at the following; if you had not been a friend to your friend, if had not lived together with her, if your friend had not misbehaved, if the guy had not slept in your house that night, maybe you may not meet your Mr Right in life. The foolish things of man, is the wisdom of God!. Who knows if God is compensating you for your kind gesture in the past or possibly punishing your friend for her in-ordinate behavior towards the guy. Nothing GOOD in life comes so easily, whatever thing that is going to be good will definitely come through a narrow way that is in most cases full of thorn and thistles.

Take heart, discus with the about the way forward, see the seriousness in him. What if the guy had asked you to abort the pregnancy, the what will become your lot? See, the guy actually meant well for you, he is ready to settle down, I presume, he could have been nursing your interest for a long time but did not know how to go about it since the two of you are friends. Ever since he noticed those bad attitude of your friend even to the level of embarrassing him in front of her ARISTO, he's been looking for the way out which was not far fetched, right in the same night, he got it, because he wants to settle down. If you were not attracted to him, he would not ask you to leave the pregnancy!

It seems a shameful thing to you though, but it has happened. That may be the way God had wanted to answer your long time prayer for a partner.

THE STONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED, NOW BECOME THE CORNER STONE FOR THE HOUSE. Leave your friend alone to do anything she wants to do, but MAKE SURE YOU PARK AWAY FROM THE HOUSE,care not, ANYBODY CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY LIKE, GIVE NO DAMN!, Like I said, sit the guy down and know where he is going and let him see the danger embedded if you will still continue to stay with your friend in the same apartment with her.

OF COURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU, I AM SO INTERESTED IN YOUR STORY. IF THE GUY IS 100% READY FOR YOU AND YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD TO ABORT THE PREGNANCY BECAUSE OF WHAT[b] WHOEVER WILL SAY OR DO[/b], POSTERITY WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU !-----AMEN!
Re: I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. by calyx: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
Marry the guy and love him. Your friend should go to. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys Only... what Will U Do? / She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. / Which Of These You Can't Do Without Within 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.